Strictly come dancing 2018

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
theleader82

Re: Strictly come dancing 2018

Post by theleader82 »

carcinogen wrote:
theleader82 wrote:At least Katie piper is out .

So is the bloke who threw acid all over her face. Will he be on next year do you think?

I’ve heard they want anjem choudhary, Samantha markle and ken livingstone next year
Man U and rangers

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

theleader82 wrote:
carcinogen wrote:

So is the bloke who threw acid all over her face. Will he be on next year do you think?

I’ve heard they want anjem choudhary, Samantha markle and ken livingstone next year

You always seem to have “heard” who’s up for shitty reality shows. Are you doing the recruitment, leado?

Are your suggestions taking the piss or is that genuinely what you believe. If it’s the latter, you’re aware that Choudhary is under virtual house arrest aren’t you? The right wing Tory press wouldn’t mind having Ken there so they can lampoon him whilst in the same breath expressing fauxtrage that he’s allowed on.

I don’t know who Samantha Markle is. Am I supposed to?

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

kancutlawns wrote:
theleader82 wrote:
carcinogen wrote:

You always seem to have “heard” who’s up for shitty reality shows. Are you doing the recruitment, leado?

Are your suggestions taking the piss or is that genuinely what you believe. If it’s the latter, you’re aware that Choudhary is under virtual house arrest aren’t you? The right wing Tory press wouldn’t mind having Ken there so they can lampoon him whilst in the same breath expressing fauxtrage that he’s allowed on.

I don’t know who Samantha Markle is. Am I supposed to?
Oh, you've got really cranky now you're old.
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

:)

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

It's worth watching just for darcey. Posh totty
Man U and rangers

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

We've err been across this. Five minutes of this show has me jizzing
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

I never thought I'd say this ... Stacey Dooley is hot. I know. I know.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

subsub

Post by subsub »

carcinogen wrote:I never thought I'd say this ... Stacey Dooley is hot. I know. I know.

Fuck off.
WOKE AND PROUD

ovechkin8

Post by ovechkin8 »

subsub wrote:
carcinogen wrote:I never thought I'd say this ... Stacey Dooley is hot. I know. I know.

Fuck off.

Forget about all that and some worrisome leching. She is thick as two short planks. She's not Robert Hughes or even Lucy Worsley. How is it that the BBC see fit that she gets to present so called documentaries all the time ? She has no grasp of her subject and her programmes infact trivialize the issues she is supposed to be investigating. She has all the intellect of a gnat. Why then is she still permitted to ply her tedious formula time and time again on the BBC.

There are no doubt far superior film makers and documentarians out there who do not get a chance. Stacey Dooley Investigates Her Own Incompetence would be something for a start. Another useless cretin from BBC3.
'I much prefer the sharpest criticism of a single intelligent man to the thoughtless approval of the masses.' Johannes Kepler

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

She has an mbe for services to broadcasting . At least she doesn’t pretend to be a tough guy like ross kemp
Man U and rangers

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

ovechkin8 wrote:
subsub wrote:

Fuck off.

Forget about all that and some worrisome leching. She is thick as two short planks. She's not Robert Hughes or even Lucy Worsley. How is it that the BBC see fit that she gets to present so called documentaries all the time ? She has no grasp of her subject and her programmes infact trivialize the issues she is supposed to be investigating. She has all the intellect of a gnat. Why then is she still permitted to ply her tedious formula time and time again on the BBC.

There are no doubt far superior film makers and documentarians out there who do not get a chance. Stacey Dooley Investigates Her Own Incompetence would be something for a start. Another useless cretin from BBC3.

Lowest common denominator mate.

If a fucking retard makes a documentary from a retards perspective, an audience of retards will understand it.

The majority of people are stupid.

Look at the most popular TV shows as evidence. Theyre all made for stupid people.
Build Back More Betterer

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

subsub wrote:

Fuck off.

I respect your opinion subsub. Can you suggest a good therapist for me? Physically, I just thought she looked fit.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

ovechkin8 wrote:Stacey Dooley Investigates Her Own Incompetence would be something for a start.

I'd watch that
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:
ovechkin8 wrote:Stacey Dooley Investigates Her Own Incompetence would be something for a start.

I'd watch that

It's PPV. 15quid. Eddie Hearn is involved. Still interested?

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

ovechkin8 wrote:
subsub wrote:

Fuck off.

I concur about Dooley, old friend.

She's documentary making for beginners, fortunately with a BBC crew and resources. Absolute shite.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?