Strictly come dancing 2018

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Re: Strictly come dancing 2018

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

carcinogen wrote:
The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:
ovechkin8 wrote:Stacey Dooley Investigates Her Own Incompetence would be something for a start.

I'd watch that

It's PPV. 15quid. Eddie Hearn is involved. Still interested?

Better than 150pa to a paedophile network
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

carcinogen wrote:
ovechkin8 wrote:Stacey Dooley Investigates Her Own Incompetence would be something for a start.

I'd watch that

It's PPV. 15quid. Eddie Hearn is involved. Still interested?

Better than 150pa to a paedophile network

+1
Build Back More Betterer

subsub

Post by subsub »

Carlos J wrote:
ovechkin8 wrote:
subsub wrote:
carcinogen wrote:I never thought I'd say this ... Stacey Dooley is hot. I know. I know.

Fuck off.

Forget about all that and some worrisome leching. She is thick as two short planks. She's not Robert Hughes or even Lucy Worsley. How is it that the BBC see fit that she gets to present so called documentaries all the time ? She has no grasp of her subject and her programmes infact trivialize the issues she is supposed to be investigating. She has all the intellect of a gnat. Why then is she still permitted to ply her tedious formula time and time again on the BBC.

There are no doubt far superior film makers and documentarians out there who do not get a chance. Stacey Dooley Investigates Her Own Incompetence would be something for a start. Another useless cretin from BBC3.

I concur about Dooley, old friend.

She's documentary making for beginners, fortunately with a BBC crew and resources. Absolute shite.

Spot on.
Utterly depressing that morons like her are feted. Her documentaries are for complete spastics. And she has a voice that could strip wallpaper.
WOKE AND PROUD

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

subsub wrote:
Carlos J wrote:
ovechkin8 wrote:
subsub wrote:
carcinogen wrote:I never thought I'd say this ... Stacey Dooley is hot. I know. I know.

Fuck off.

Forget about all that and some worrisome leching. She is thick as two short planks. She's not Robert Hughes or even Lucy Worsley. How is it that the BBC see fit that she gets to present so called documentaries all the time ? She has no grasp of her subject and her programmes infact trivialize the issues she is supposed to be investigating. She has all the intellect of a gnat. Why then is she still permitted to ply her tedious formula time and time again on the BBC.

There are no doubt far superior film makers and documentarians out there who do not get a chance. Stacey Dooley Investigates Her Own Incompetence would be something for a start. Another useless cretin from BBC3.

I concur about Dooley, old friend.

She's documentary making for beginners, fortunately with a BBC crew and resources. Absolute shite.

Spot on.
Utterly depressing that morons like her are feted. Her documentaries are for complete spastics. And she has a voice that could strip wallpaper.

For err 'Spastics', she seems was on BBC3, now the channel the BBC dumped back to online. One of my journo ex-girlfriends was held in prison whilst filming a socalled documentary. They had her bang to rights IMO.

Though, with carc, not surprisingly, I would with Dooley. She's better dancing than reporting. Not hard.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

The award winning Dooley mbe. People like the dools
Man U and rangers