BBCs description of Gippo's

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
finchman

BBCs description of Gippo's

Post by finchman »

Yesterday BBC northwest did a report on a brewery in Blackburn that was trashed by travellers (their words) who had rocked up on the site and totally wrecked it.

Today an update on the whole sorry saga described the filth that did the damage as 'intruders',no mention of the word travellers.

Why?
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

delboy1983

Re: BBCs description of Gippo's

Post by delboy1983 »

Coz they intruded
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

finchman wrote:Yesterday BBC northwest did a report on a brewery in Blackburn that was trashed by travellers (their words) who had rocked up on the site and totally trashed it.

Today an update on the whole sorry saga described the filth that did the damage as 'intruders',no mention of the word travellers.

Why?

Travellers have recently rocked up in various parts of Walsall in the West Midlands and local councillor Mike Bird described them as "parasites" who are nothing but a "lawless society".
Fair play Mr Bird.

I also know a few in Bham council who regularly have to deal with these pieces of scum. When it's Council land they move very fast as they have almost instant access to lawyers and can move them off in around three days. Councillors look good and efficient to their local voters.

BUT when it's private land as it was in the case of the Meriden invasion and certain others, the local council and Police (not Bham BTW) couldn't side with the travellers fast enough citing human rights and insisting the residents get together privately to have them kicked off legally. They use terms like 'members of the travelling community' as opposed to what Mike Bird called them and no doubt all the residents.

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

Sounds to me that someone organised a piss up
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

m4rkb wrote:
finchman wrote:Yesterday BBC northwest did a report on a brewery in Blackburn that was trashed by travellers (their words) who had rocked up on the site and totally trashed it.

Why?

Travellers have recently rocked up in various parts of Walsall in the West Midlands and local councillor Mike Bird described them as "parasites" who are nothing but a "lawless society".
Fair play Mr Bird.

I also know a few in Bham council who regularly have to deal with these pieces of scum. When it's Council land they move very fast as they have almost instant access to lawyers and can move them off in around three days. Councillors look good and efficient to their local voters.

BUT when it's private land as it was in the case of the Meriden invasion and certain others, the local council and Police (not Bham BTW) couldn't side with the travellers fast enough citing human rights and insisting the residents get together privately to have them kicked off legally. They use terms like 'members of the travelling community' as opposed to what Mike Bird called them and no doubt all the residents.

I know three councillors in Walsall but not Mike Bird. He’s had to issue an apology for calling them parasites.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc. ... m-45156182

Meanwhile, some travellers have descended on a park in Rushall. It’s mostly north Walsall who are are plagued by them, thankfully not really plagued by them in South Walsall.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Yep read that but can never remember where Rushall is. Keep getting it mixed up with Pelsall. Fortunately I can still remember where Pleck is and take the long route around it when in that area.

Bird was right BTW.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Bird’s description of gypsies is equivalent to West Ham in the Olympic Stadium. Why does no one called them parasites? Apologies Transit Trevor, it’s not aimed at you, just a general observation that the Dildos have got the stadium virtually free and the taxpayer pays for the squatters to live there.

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

No one talks about this. This is one of the worst problems this country has, basically feral people.

Theyre not charismatic, their way of life doesnt make them a race, theyre fucking SCUM. And they stink man, if you have a few in your building for a while, youve got to bleach the place.

Fucking bullies. Thieves. Cunts. 100% of them. Because thats how theyre raised, its a deliberate act to make sure theyre fucking scum from an early age.

I say this, but I have got a few really good pikey mates that I always meet up with if im in their area for a beer, but I know theyre fucking horrible horrible cunts, but theyre also very loyal, like dogs, so they are handy sometimes.
Build Back More Betterer

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Are they reliable and trustworthy in doing house repairs?

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Eaststand wrote:No one talks about this. This is one of the worst problems this country has, basically feral people.

err.. I think you'll find I do.

Theyre not charismatic, their way of life doesnt make them a race, theyre fucking SCUM. And they stink man, if you have a few in your building for a while, youve got to bleach the place.

Fucking bullies. Thieves. Cunts. 100% of them. Because thats how theyre raised, its a deliberate act to make sure theyre fucking scum from an early age.

Excellent

I say this, but I have got a few really good pikey mates that I always meet up with if im in their area for a beer, but I know theyre fucking horrible horrible cunts, but theyre also very loyal, like dogs, so they are handy sometimes.

There is only one way any dispute can be settled with a Gypo , and that is with a fight.

You'll also be robbed while you're in the fight as you'll be tied up for a bit fighting.

kevin04

Post by kevin04 »

Do they get on with the Roma people?
Bellend. Rupert Bell fanclub - MEMBER.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Unauthorised encampments should be dealt with immediately, not tied up in red tape and bureaucracy for weeks on end, so the landowner and local residents have to suffer the shit these cunts bring and leave behind.

If they won't move, then tow their shite to the tip.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

beingsoblase

Post by beingsoblase »

Foight fokkin now!
"Stop drinking on an empty stomach and tweeting on an empty head, you fucking booze-addled halfwit."