Is Roxanne Pallet Evil?

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
kancutlawns

Re: Is Roxanne Pallet Evil?

Post by kancutlawns »

Holden Mcgroyne wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:I still don’t know what’s the big deal. Shithouses desperate for publicity lying on TV to get the great unwashed talking. It’s not real life people. She lied on TV about someone beating her up. She’ll get a welter if publicity as will he. Her media career is only just starting. Does anyone still cling onto the notion that there is any morality or self control on this show?

VD was talking about it this morning as no doubt was 5Dead. Utter shite.

The problem for Ryan Thomas is that it is real life. Of course they contrive arguments in there, but she accused him of repeatedly punching her, said she had sore ribs and couldn't sleep for the pain. That's career ending stuff for him and she doubled and trebled down on the lies.

That’s fair enough. If it damages Thomas’s career, reputation and livelihood then you’re right, it really isn’t on. Looking it really from hers, the producers and watching millions perspective.

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

A lot of women LOVE Jordan and katona, they think they're inspirational. Thick council house women, granted, but that's reality tvs target audience. Normal people might hate them, but they still have fans.

This little slag has been fully rejected. And she wasn't trying to be controversial and courting notoriety like someone like Hopkins, she was trying to engineer a situation where she was a victim and everyone hated this Ryan fellow, and she tried to destroy his career and life.

This is actually a really horrible person, not just someone you think is scum. And the country has fucked her right off.
Build Back More Betterer

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

If it does indeed damage her pitiful life then yes, can’t argue with the outcome.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

kancutlawns wrote:
Holden Mcgroyne wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:I still don’t know what’s the big deal. Shithouses desperate for publicity lying on TV to get the great unwashed talking. It’s not real life people. She lied on TV about someone beating her up. She’ll get a welter if publicity as will he. Her media career is only just starting. Does anyone still cling onto the notion that there is any morality or self control on this show?

The problem for Ryan Thomas is that it is real life. Of course they contrive arguments in there, but she accused him of repeatedly punching her, said she had sore ribs and couldn't sleep for the pain. That's career ending stuff for him and she doubled and trebled down on the lies.

That’s fair enough. If it damages Thomas’s career, reputation and livelihood then you’re right, it really isn’t on. Looking it really from hers, the producers and watching millions perspective.

Anyone who agrees to go on this trash, deserves to have career and reputation damaged.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

beingsoblase

Post by beingsoblase »

Zambo wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:
Holden Mcgroyne wrote:

Anyone who agrees to go on this trash, deserves to have career and reputation damaged.

Thing is, this garbage has sunk so low that most "celebrity" reality shows have a core of people off other such shows whose biggest claim to fame is a contrived Twitter spat with another reality arsehole.
"Stop drinking on an empty stomach and tweeting on an empty head, you fucking booze-addled halfwit."

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

To be fair mate, if someone said, Ill give you 100k minimum, all you have to do is sit around in a smart house with a hot tub for a couple of weeks, guaranteed theyll be fit birds there, you might fuck one of them, whaddyasay?"

I'd say, "all right then."
Build Back More Betterer

subsub

Post by subsub »

Eaststand wrote:To be fair mate, if someone said, Ill give you 100k minimum, all you have to do is sit around in a smart house with a hot tub for a couple of weeks, guaranteed theyll be fit birds there, you might fuck one of them, whaddyasay?"

:dart:
WOKE AND PROUD

beingsoblase

Post by beingsoblase »

Eaststand wrote:To be fair mate, if someone said, Ill give you 100k minimum, all you have to do is sit around in a smart house with a hot tub for a couple of weeks, guaranteed theyll be fit birds there, you might fuck one of them, whaddyasay?"

"Who do you want me to kill?" :D
"Stop drinking on an empty stomach and tweeting on an empty head, you fucking booze-addled halfwit."

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

subsub wrote:

I assume that the possibility of fucking the birds would not be an attraction Subs, as you are the non cheating kind. :wink:

subsub

Post by subsub »

Zambo wrote:
subsub wrote:

I assume that the possibility of fucking the birds would not be an attraction Subs, as you are the non cheating kind. :wink:

To paraphrase Al Pacino in Scent Of A Woman: "The day we stop looking, Zambo, is the day we die..." :mrgreen:
WOKE AND PROUD

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

subsub wrote:
Zambo wrote:
subsub wrote:

To paraphrase Al Pacino in Scent Of A Woman: "The day we stop looking, Zambo, is the day we die..." :mrgreen:

As long as my eyes hold out, I'll live for ever then. :D

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

Zambo wrote:
subsub wrote:
Zambo wrote:
subsub wrote:

As long as my eyes hold out, I'll live for ever then. :D

Ironically theres a better chance of going blind if you carry on with that behaviour. And getting hairy palms.
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Image :mrgreen:

Jonathan

Post by Jonathan »

She’s clearly a girl with a problem. I suspect she should of seen a shrink years ago to sort out her demons. Big Brother really was the last place she should of been.

Trouble is these days is that it’s not just the press after her it’s all social media as well. A long spell in obscurity is the only answer.

Shame. Nice looking girl. I definitely would.

Northern Troglodite

Post by Northern Troglodite »

Nasty fucker from a young age, bullying cunt from 11 yrs old at schools , getting her comeuppance , what goes around etc , she thought she was a clever cunt , got found out .

Shed no kin tears for this cunt , know people who suffered yrs ago with her

Spits
Bring on "The Clutcher :)