Radio 2 breakfast show

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
Maude

Re: Radio 2 breakfast show

Post by Maude »

Eaststand wrote:I know, Clarkson only made the BBC Billions and Billions, but nolan does longer shifts.

Billions? Utterly ridiculous.

Jeremy Clarkson was a disgrace who picked fights with people and got sacked.

You don't see Stephen Nolan behaving like that because he's a professional broadcaster.
#MAUDE4MOD

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

You dont see Nolan hosting and creating the most popular thing the BBC has ever made, either.

I wonder why.
Build Back More Betterer

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

Maude wrote:
Basualdo wrote:Of all the "funny" suggestions so far on this thread, the cuntish Nolan is the most ridiculous.

Why not?

He's Northern Irish just like Terry Wogan.

More of a proper journalist too.

1. Just because we share a hometown that doesnt mean that I have to like the cunt.
2. What the fuck has being a journalist got to do with hosting a music based breakfast show?
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

YOU MUST LIKE EVERY NORTHERN IRISH PERSON, BAS!!!
Build Back More Betterer

Reg

Post by Reg »

Maude wrote:
Basualdo wrote:Of all the "funny" suggestions so far on this thread, the cuntish Nolan is the most ridiculous.

Why not?

Terry Wogan was from the Republic mate.

Welcome back, by the way.
Roy IN!!

Maude

Post by Maude »

Reg wrote:
Maude wrote:

Why not?

Terry Wogan was from the Republic mate.

Welcome back, by the way.

Thanks Reg. I realised that shortly after I posted it.

Not sure why I thought he was from the north.
#MAUDE4MOD

Maude

Post by Maude »

Eaststand wrote:YOU MUST LIKE EVERY NORTHERN IRISH PERSON, BAS!!!

Well how many of them have made it like Nolan?

I can only think of Patrick Kielty?

I bet Bas hates him too. :roll:
#MAUDE4MOD

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Patrick kielty is a fucking cunt though.
Build Back More Betterer

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Basualdo wrote:
Maude wrote:

Why not?

1. Just because we share a hometown that doesnt mean that I have to like the cunt.
2. What the fuck has being a journalist got to do with hosting a music based breakfast show?

Cunts like Burden and Livesey do the same with this BBC crossover shit. The former tried to be all blokey with the World Cup and was fucking atrocious. Hence why Maude thinks that stupid overweight bellend can do a musical breakfast show.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Maude wrote:
Eaststand wrote:YOU MUST LIKE EVERY NORTHERN IRISH PERSON, BAS!!!

Well how many of them have made it like Nolan?

I can only think of Patrick Kielty?

I bet Bas hates him too. :roll:

We all fucking hate him, North Irish or not. Do you have girlie pics of this tossers on your wall?

Maude

Post by Maude »

Eaststand wrote:Patrick kielty is a fucking cunt though.

I never liked him but I rather enjoyed the documentary he made recently about the IRA.

It was very enlightening.
#MAUDE4MOD

Maude

Post by Maude »

kancutlawns wrote:
Basualdo wrote:
Maude wrote:

Why not?

Cunts like Burden and Livesey do the same with this BBC crossover shit. The former tried to be all blokey with the World Cup and was fucking atrocious. Hence why Maude thinks that stupid overweight bellend can do a musical breakfast show.

Who would YOU have presenting the Radio 2 breakfast show then smart a*se.

Come on let's hear it.
#MAUDE4MOD

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

Maude wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:
Maude wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:
Darkyboy wrote:I would imagine that they want someone who can keep the tone fairly lighthearted; rather than a host asking for people who have been sexually abused to call in.

Yup, don’t need someone as creepy as fuck as fatty Nolan:

What has his weight got to do with it?

He's a radio presenter not doing the Tour de France like your hero the drugged up Bradley Wiggins.

Because overweight people on radio have dubious characters and poor hygiene. Adrian Durham, Ian Abrahams, Darren Gough and Nolan are a case in point. And careful about calling Wiggins a drug cheat. It’s not been proven. Plus he’s not my hero, I don’t follow cycling.

Nolan might be overweight but he works harder than you.

He barely has a day off. Works every day in Ireland then flies to Manchester for the weekend to do his 5Live show.

You have to respect that. He earns every penny that the BBC pay him unlike people like Chris Evans and Jeremy Clarkson.

He could do all of his shows from the one studio in either Belfast or Manchester but he would rather waste licence payers hard earned on an extremely expensive weekly commute.
And I know why too.

Hes going to be fucked if airlines actually do bring in excess weight charges for passengers persons.
Though knowing the BBC those wastrel cocksockets would probably lease a C130 to haul the carcass of this crusted turd of a man over the Irish Sea as much as he likes.

Rhod Sharp - & I actually feel bad about bringing up the name of such a professional and practically faultless broadcaster in the same post as the jellytussling grief whore - manages to do his usually excellent Radio 5 show three nights a week from his bedroom in his home just outside FUCKING BOSTON MASSACHUSSETTS!

There is no excuse for shunting Nolans huge lardy bulk hither and yon over the sea in expensive and polluting jets.
The BBC are always whining about global warming and the environment and all that bollocks arent they?

And as for 'hard work'?

Well I havent missed a day off work for over eight years and the last time was because I spent 4 days in hospital.

Its not difficult to do. You turn up, do your job and fuck off home. Tens of millions do it in the country every fucking day without leeching off public largesse for their eye wateringly dear lifted and laid transport.
And its not sitting down parking your vast baking bowl on reinforced seating for two hours a day while slabbering bollocks at a mic, either.
I work 8 hours a day, 5 days a week and three fucking shifts in a hot and unpleasant plastics factory. I also walk to work.

I am by no means a particularly fit man, but compared to the morbidly obese burger guzzling landwhale that is Nolan - who would shite his Harland and Wolff made dyfes at the thought of factory work - I'm practically Sir Steven Redgrave.
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Maude wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:
Basualdo wrote:
Maude wrote:

Why not?

Who would YOU have presenting the Radio 2 breakfast show then smart a*se.

Come on let's hear it.

Adolf Hitler and Linda Lusardi.

JW90

Post by JW90 »

Saggs and Stan Re-United run that early morning bath pashun Breakfast Show.

More me, less yow.