BBC Rip Off Britain

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
finchman

BBC Rip Off Britain

Post by finchman »

I'm sorry but these geriatric millionaires Angela Rippon,Gorilla Hunniford,and that other old prune should be sacked forthwith
I find it fucking immoral that old cunts well past retirement age with fat pensions continue to take jobs younger people could do .
It's time to bring back compulsory retirement at 65 to any cunt with a fat pension.
I will be retiring at 60, and will spend whatever time I have left shagging and looking after my land .Working is a fucking mugs game.
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

kancutlawns

Re: BBC Rip Off Britain

Post by kancutlawns »

The Beeb are using reverse sexism because of Carrie Gracie. Didn’t see her protesting and burning her bra over Bill Turnbull from Brekky Time and other male news presenters being forced to retire.

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Are you going to cultivate a nice crop of rugby balls on your land, Finch-o? The soils perfect for them in Wigan, and theyll sell fast there.
Build Back More Betterer

antdad

Post by antdad »

Sounds like you've retired already...;)

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

finchman wrote: I will be retiring at 60, and will spend whatever time I have left shagging and looking after my land. Working is a fucking mugs game.

There's a lot to be said for working your balls off and investing as wise as possible for an early retirement. It's not for everyone, and it's not possible for everyone, but being able to choose what you do every day instead of being told or having to, for a whole working life, particularly when you don't know how long you have left at the end of it, is the worst of two options if you have them imo.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

finchman wrote:I'm sorry but these geriatric millionaires Angela Rippon,Gorilla Hunniford,and that other old prune should be sacked forthwith
I find it fucking immoral that old cunts well past retirement age with fat pensions continue to take jobs younger people could do .
It's time to bring back compulsory retirement at 65 to any cunt with a fat pension.
I will be retiring at 60, and will spend whatever time I have left shagging and looking after my land .Working is a fucking mugs game.

In which order would you fuck them though? I reckon they are all pure filth.

1. Julia
2.Gloria
3.Angela
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Zambo wrote:
finchman wrote: I will be retiring at 60, and will spend whatever time I have left shagging and looking after my land. Working is a fucking mugs game.

There's a lot to be said for working your balls off and investing as wise as possible for an early retirement. It's not for everyone, and it's not possible for everyone, but being able to choose what you do every day instead of being told or having to, for a whole working life, particularly when you don't know how long you have left at the end of it, is the worst of two options if you have them imo.

Or, do things you dont consider work, and actually like doing them every day. If youve ever clock watched, you're wasting your life.

Moneys one thing, and its the most important thing in the world, granted, but being interested and stimulated by what you do is extremely important.
Build Back More Betterer