Mark Lamarr

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
theleader82

Mark Lamarr

Post by theleader82 »

Mark Lamarr has been charged with assault and unlawful imprisonment after an argument with an ex girlfriend. He’s kept a low profile since his buzzcock days. He did seem like the aggressive type
Man U and rangers

kancutlawns

Re: Mark Lamarr

Post by kancutlawns »

He’s a cunt. A prized twat and like the particularly slow witted, Essex brother of Kermode. He’s kept a low profile since the Buzzcock years which means that he’s unemployable and nobody wants him.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

I like mark. And I imagine this woman is a lunatic. No doubt she'll be on This Morning moaning about her ordeal to Philip Schofield.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Darkyboy

Post by Darkyboy »

carcinogen wrote:I like mark. And I imagine this woman is a lunatic. No doubt she'll be on This Morning moaning about her ordeal to Philip Schofield.

You may well be right. I liked the radio shows he did on 6 music, but since they finished, he's gone off the radar. More often than not, the people he took the piss out of deserved it. He clearly had a lot more time for proper musicians, than boyband twinks.
Free at last, free at last, thank God almighty, we are free at last.

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

I imagine he was quite upset after that Irish comedian passed away. They seemed very close. He was very funny on buzzcocks at times when he took the Micky out of people. I remember Preston walking off
Man U and rangers

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

theleader82 wrote:I imagine he was quite upset after that Irish comedian passed away. They seemed very close. He was very funny on buzzcocks at times when he took the Micky out of people. I remember Preston walking off

So because he was grieving, he went and assaulted someone? :? Strange behaviour.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Mark Lamarr fucked off Shabba Ranks, so for that he will always get a free pass in my book. Shabba, let me be clear, is a fucking grade-a cunt.

http://kinky-afro.com/video/199/the-wor ... bba-ranks/
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

But so are you so where does that leave us?
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

carcinogen wrote:Mark Lamarr fucked off Shabba Ranks, so for that he will always get a free pass in my book. Shabba, let me be clear, is a fucking grade-a cunt.

I like mr lover man. Shabba was the king of dancehall . Jamaica is a very masculine society.
Man U and rangers

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

theleader82 wrote:
carcinogen wrote:Mark Lamarr fucked off Shabba Ranks, so for that he will always get a free pass in my book. Shabba, let me be clear, is a fucking grade-a cunt.

I like mr lover man. Shabba was the king of dancehall . Jamaica is a very masculine society.

Jamaica is a very masculine society so they not like no batty boi? Did you shake your booty to Mr Lover Lover?

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

theleader82 wrote:

I think he's in denial. I think Mr. Ranks takes it up the Gary Glitter.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Do you have anything hard and firm to back this assumption up or is it just anecdotes that you’re bringing up the rear with?

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

I think leado has inside information here. He could be about to blow the lid off this forum with err deep knowledge of shabbas secret chi chi man ring
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

kancutlawns wrote:
theleader82 wrote:

Jamaica is a very masculine society so they not like no batty boi? Did you shake your booty to Mr Lover Lover?

Better than all the modern hip hop/rnb. He got da riddim. Beenie man is great too, and Chaka demus
Man U and rangers

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Zim zimmer
Build Back More Betterer