The Apprentice 2018

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

The Apprentice 2018

Post by Basualdo »

No-one else has bothered to start a thread for this year's one - not that I can blame them after last year's - so I thought I may as well start one as its the only TV I'll be watching for, well the next three weeks probably.

If it hadn't already jumped the shark, then the last series started full on orbiting the shark like an angry moon.

The teams.

Well the women, looks wise - and thats the only way to judge them because, as usual, they seem to have been picked from the country's soul crushingly huge pool of narcissistic cretins - are a middling bunch at best.

The only 3, maybe 4, worthy of notice are, a quite attractive Persian looking piece, Jasmine, who seems completely vapid and, unlike most Persians, seems dumber than houseful of tictacs, but she could pout for Britain.
A younger, posh blonde English Rose type who is into Tennis and would make somebody a nice Chipping Norton Stepford wife.
A cute young black babe, who I think might go all the way.....And might win the thing too. Early days yet and I know that judgement might be wildly inaccurate.
And a willowy cunning Yank called Jackie, who is no great shakes to look at - though no dog - but, for me anyway, set off that mysterious 'hottest fuck ever' alarm.

The rest were a blonde Milf with wonky teeth who wants to market "nut juice" and who is "mad about nuts" :smt047 .
And I swear, Sonia from Eastenders without the fucking trumpet, but with the incessant fucking whining.
A tranny with an eye piercing thats fucked up her vision so much he/she applies comestics with Homer Simpson's make up shotgun set on the 'Whore' setting.
And a loud, LOUD refugee from the 'When Comestic Surgery Goes Bad' TV show whose lips sit like two pre-crash Hindenburgs across the bottom of her face and who has a Catterall-esque comedy "Manc" accent that will have Liam Gallagher writing to the Times in furious complaint. Nice rack though.

Well the men, as usual, I didn't give much attention to. But the one's that got noticed were....
A horrifically neck bearded camp Northerner with inward growing teeth.
An aging Mr Muscle from the tins of polish.
An Indian guy with long Bee Gee-like flowing black hair, an ego the size of the sub continent and who walks like R Crumb's 'keep on truckin' ' cartoon guy from the 70s.
And an African lad with - it has to be said - a lovely infectious smile - but who might be cunning on a par with Dick Dastardly.

The rest were the usual collection of posh morons, northern monkeys on the make and barrow boys. No idea who they are.

Their first task was to go to Malta to do the 'collect things from a list' task which had the usual damning indictment of Comprehensive education result. You'd be better off letting lobsters loose in a safari park.

The result?:

Spoiler:
Well the liver lipped Manc tart with the 'volume set at 11' accent, got the boot. Just as well just looking at her mouth was turning my stomach. Nice rack though, it has to be said again.
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

Eaststand

Re: The Apprentice 2018

Post by Eaststand »

Theres a bloke in a dress? Oh yeah, its the BBC, their deviancy knows no bounds.
Build Back More Betterer

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

Eaststand wrote:Theres a bloke in a dress? Oh yeah, its the BBC, their deviancy knows no bounds.

The jury is out on that, though it could go either way. (innuendo intended)

Judge for yourself.

Proud Gammon

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Id fuck that, hell yeah. She looks like she was fit as fuck at one stage, did too much coke because lads kept giving it to her, now shes a bit rough.
Build Back More Betterer

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

Oh, and if the camera shots of the lovely truthful Lady Dildo of Beavershot get any more soft focus then we may as well be watching in Braille.

God knows how many tubes of KY Jelly they smeared on the lens to make her look vaguely human shaped. Its just as well that they might have an 'in' with someone who is a wholesale supplier of lubricants.
Proud Gammon

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Wadlo I believe you've found your spiritual home
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

Eaststand wrote:Id fuck that, hell yeah. She looks like she was fit as fuck at one stage, did too much coke because lads kept giving it to her, now shes a bit rough.

No tits though.
Proud Gammon

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

And he/she's a Smoggie.
Proud Gammon

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Fuck that then. Potentially being a bloke I could handle, but being from Middlesbrough? Disgusting.
Build Back More Betterer

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:Wadlo I believe you've found your spiritual home

Thank you....I think. :?
Proud Gammon

subsub

Post by subsub »

Basualdo wrote:No-one else has bothered to start at thread for this year's one - not that I can blame them after last year's - so I thought I may as well start one as its the only TV I'll be watching for, well the next three weeks probably.

If it hadn't already jumped the shark, then the last series started full on orbiting the shark like an angry moon.

The teams.

Well the women, looks wise - and thats the only way to judge them because, as usual, they seem to have been picked from the country's soul crushingly huge pool of narcissistic cretins - are a middling bunch at best.

The only 3, maybe 4, worthy of notice are, a quite attractive Persian looking piece, Jasmine, who seems completely vapid and, unlike most Persians, seems dumber than houseful of tictacs, but she could pout for Britain.
A younger, posh blonde English Rose type who is into Tennis and would make somebody a nice Chipping Norton Stepford wife.
A cute young black babe, who I think might go all the way.....And might win the thing too. Early days yet and I know that judgement might be wildly inaccurate.
And a willowy cunning Yank called Jackie, who is no great shakes to look at - though no dog - but, for me anyway, set off that mysterious 'hottest fuck ever' alarm.

The rest were a blonde Milf with wonky teeth who wants to market "nut juice" and who is "mad about nuts" :smt047 .
And I swear, Sonia from Eastenders without the fucking trumpet, but with the incessant fucking whining.
A tranny with an eye piercing thats fucked up her vision so much he/she applies comestics with Homer Simpson's make up shotgun set on the 'Whore' setting.
And a loud, LOUD refugee from the 'When Comestic Surgery Goes Bad' TV show whose lips sit like two pre-crash Hindenburgs across the bottom of her face and who has a Catterall-esque comedy "Manc" accent that will have Liam Gallagher writing to the Times in furious complaint. Nice rack though.

Well the men, as usual, I didn't give much attention to. But the one's that got noticed were....
A horrifically neck bearded camp Northerner with inward growing teeth.
An aging Mr Muscle from the tins of polish.
An Indian guy with long Bee Gee-like flowing black hair, an ego the size of the sub continent and who walks like R Crumb's 'keep on truckin' ' cartoon guy from the 70s.
And an African lad with - it has to be said - a lovely infectious smile - but who might be cunning on a par with Dick Dastardly.

The rest were the usual collection of posh morons, northern monkeys on the make and barrow boys. No idea who they are.

Their first task was to go to Malta to do the 'collect things from a list' task which had the usual damning indictment of Comprehensive education result. You'd be better off letting lobsters loose in a safari park.

The result?:

Spoiler:
Well the liver lipped Manc tart with the 'volume set at 11' accent, got the boot. Just as well just looking at her mouth was turning my stomach. Nice rack though, it has to be said again.

=D> =D>
Top stuff, Bas.

I watch it every year, even though it's the same old, same old.

Karrrrrrren Brady can do one.
One of the BTL comments on the review said it's amazing what you can achieve when you have a rich daddy and even richer friends.

But as much as she swans around trying to be this elegant businesswoman she never learned that to look classy, you either show legs or cleavage – never both at the same time.
Still would though, obvs :smt023
WOKE AND PROUD

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Careful now. Someone might pretend to be a lawyer for Brady.
Build Back More Betterer

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

Yaaass.
Proud Gammon

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

What's a three year ban amongst old forum friends?
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

Water under the Humber bridge.
Proud Gammon