The Apprentice 2018

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
Sid Pervcat

Re: The Apprentice 2018

Post by Sid Pervcat »

Basualdo wrote:
Eaststand wrote:Theres a bloke in a dress? Oh yeah, its the BBC, their deviancy knows no bounds.

The jury is out on that, though it could go either way. (innuendo intended)

Judge for yourself.

Its a yes from me :ANAL:

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Sid Pervcat wrote:
Basualdo wrote:
Eaststand wrote:Theres a bloke in a dress? Oh yeah, its the BBC, their deviancy knows no bounds.

Judge for yourself.

Geezus, she looks cold.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

Sonia off (of) EastEnders and the Manchestaah liver lips.

Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Basualdo wrote:No-one else has bothered to start a thread for this year's one - not that I can blame them after last year's - so I thought I may as well start one as its the only TV I'll be watching for, well the next three weeks probably.

If it hadn't already jumped the shark, then the last series started full on orbiting the shark like an angry moon.

The teams.

Well the women, looks wise - and thats the only way to judge them because, as usual, they seem to have been picked from the country's soul crushingly huge pool of narcissistic cretins - are a middling bunch at best.

The only 3, maybe 4, worthy of notice are, a quite attractive Persian looking piece, Jasmine, who seems completely vapid and, unlike most Persians, seems dumber than houseful of tictacs, but she could pout for Britain.
A younger, posh blonde English Rose type who is into Tennis and would make somebody a nice Chipping Norton Stepford wife.
A cute young black babe, who I think might go all the way.....And might win the thing too. Early days yet and I know that judgement might be wildly inaccurate.
And a willowy cunning Yank called Jackie, who is no great shakes to look at - though no dog - but, for me anyway, set off that mysterious 'hottest fuck ever' alarm.

The rest were a blonde Milf with wonky teeth who wants to market "nut juice" and who is "mad about nuts" :smt047 .
And I swear, Sonia from Eastenders without the fucking trumpet, but with the incessant fucking whining.
A tranny with an eye piercing thats fucked up her vision so much he/she applies comestics with Homer Simpson's make up shotgun set on the 'Whore' setting.
And a loud, LOUD refugee from the 'When Comestic Surgery Goes Bad' TV show whose lips sit like two pre-crash Hindenburgs across the bottom of her face and who has a Catterall-esque comedy "Manc" accent that will have Liam Gallagher writing to the Times in furious complaint. Nice rack though.

Well the men, as usual, I didn't give much attention to. But the one's that got noticed were....
A horrifically neck bearded camp Northerner with inward growing teeth.
An aging Mr Muscle from the tins of polish.
An Indian guy with long Bee Gee-like flowing black hair, an ego the size of the sub continent and who walks like R Crumb's 'keep on truckin' ' cartoon guy from the 70s.
And an African lad with - it has to be said - a lovely infectious smile - but who might be cunning on a par with Dick Dastardly.

The rest were the usual collection of posh morons, northern monkeys on the make and barrow boys. No idea who they are.

Their first task was to go to Malta to do the 'collect things from a list' task which had the usual damning indictment of Comprehensive education result. You'd be better off letting lobsters loose in a safari park.

The result?:

Spoiler:
Well the liver lipped Manc tart with the 'volume set at 11' accent, got the boot. Just as well just looking at her mouth was turning my stomach. Nice rack though, it has to be said again.

I was mulling over the prospect before Wednesday night of starting it Bas, but I never got to watch the programme. Hence why I didn’t and won’t read any of the postings here until I do watch it tonight or tomorrow. But I see you’ve made a sterling effort in your OP.

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

carcinogen wrote:
Sid Pervcat wrote:
Basualdo wrote:

Judge for yourself.

Geezus, she looks cold.

She also has a penis.

Probably.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Basualdo wrote:Sonia off (of) EastEnders and the Manchestaah liver lips.

Jesus Fucking H Christ. Sonia not too bad though. Will watch the repeat Sunday night. The idiots abroard is usually one of the better episodes.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

Basualdo wrote:

Judge for yourself.

Chavvy eye piercing. Not appropriate for the boardroom.
Man U and rangers

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

It's a yes to both Stuart Pierce and The Red Devil
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

subsub

Post by subsub »

Basualdo wrote:Sonia off (of) EastEnders and the Manchestaah liver lips.

God, that Manc lass had a voice that would curdle milk at 20 paces. Horrible.
WOKE AND PROUD

subsub

Post by subsub »

Eaststand wrote:Careful now. Someone might pretend to be a lawyer for Brady.

Funnily enough, the only warning I have ever received in 12 years' proud foruming in this 'ere bailiwick was about Karrrrrrrren Brady.

I explained the libel/defamation laws, and talked about what is defamatory and what isn't, and Zambo gave me a warning for 'goading' :lol:

It was – actually – the most helpful post in the entire fucking thread! :rolleyes:
WOKE AND PROUD

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

I got banned for 3 years because someone (dasboot) quite clearly pretended to be a lawyer for Karren Brady.
Build Back More Betterer

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

You have to hand it to booty, that's a pretty savage mauling
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Yeah well played to him. I don't think even he could have predicted that would be believed though. I can't imagine he thought anything other than "fucking hell they actually bought it"
Build Back More Betterer

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

theleader82 wrote:
Basualdo wrote:

Judge for yourself.

Chavvy eye piercing. Not appropriate for the boardroom.

Really? What is appropriate in the boardroom in 2018, then?

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

shellsuits
Build Back More Betterer