BBC Bed-wetting over 'fake news'

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
carcinogen

BBC Bed-wetting over 'fake news'

Post by carcinogen »

Not sure if you've been listening or watching the BBC much over the past 48hrs, but I heard a long piece about 'fake news' on the World Service, and now a piece on News at One. I think we know why the BBC is wetting its pants about 'fake news'. They've been rumbled. Ok, so the former Eastern Bloc countries aren't anywhere near as subtle or nuanced as the BBC at pushing an agenda, they choose more of a brute-force method. I think the Beeb is jealous.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Darkyboy

Re: BBC Bed-wetting over 'fake news'

Post by Darkyboy »

The main news page on their website, is plastered with articles exposing "fake news". The BBC clearly has no sense of irony.
Free at last, free at last, thank God almighty, we are free at last.

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

Ironic.

People here are so convinced the BBC distributes "fake news". Yet I was in the US for a month during which there were a series of news reports ( and not just CNN) which showed him in a bad light and which never got to the BBC. I am sure they would have been aware of them, so how would you explain that?
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Have you been to the States Hillman?
You kept that quiet.