Digital Spy Sign-up

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
m4rkb

Re: Digital Spy Sign-up

Post by m4rkb »

I don't think they accept Gmail or hotmail addresses so you may have to wait for clearance to takeoff.

I thought you used to post on the talksport chat thread yonks back?

Anyway, as prissy as the posters are the mods are even worse than here :wink: They are comprised of kids fresh from school who need their heads shoved down a shitty toilet before flushing.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Well, I lasted less than a second. My registration was revoked even before I got the chance to post anything. LOL. That's quite impressive. If anyone reading wishes to try and sign-up for me, I'd appreciate it. PM me the username and p/w. Cheers. These snowflakes need to be Carc'd.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Get me signed-up Ghost of Alex. Pull some strings. I used to know the fat bastard twat who started the site years ago. There really is no justice in the world.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

No longer the Bridesmaid

I was there for bb1. Chatroom was a fucken free-for-all. Of course it got shut down and the place bleached. If you stayed you were a fucking idiot of a cunt.

LaaLaa
Jedi Master

Post by LaaLaa »

Basualdo wrote:And when commenting on a show live on air start off with, "Hello all, I'm so looking forward to this, just some tea and choccie biccies for me please! <smiley face>."

A good tactic could be to find something that everyone is hating and then post as if you like it, and like everything that everyone else hates, and gushingly so, and like it so much that you'll provoke someone else to get angry to a point where they get banned. :lol:
I really am a biatch

No longer the Bridesmaid

LaaLaa wrote:
Basualdo wrote:And when commenting on a show live on air start off with, "Hello all, I'm so looking forward to this, just some tea and choccie biccies for me please! <smiley face>."

A good tactic could be to find something that everyone is hating and then post as if you like it, and like everything that everyone else hates, and gushingly so, and like it so much that you'll provoke someone else to get angry to a point where they get banned. :lol:

Aka "doing a lead-o"