Digital Spy Sign-up

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
carcinogen

Digital Spy Sign-up

Post by carcinogen »

How long does it take to get posting privilege on Digital Spy? I've registered, confirmed my fake email address am ready to let rip some good shit. I know from past experience if anyone posts a grammatically flawless post with no profanities or legal issues more than six paragraphs long one gets instantly banned. But I'm going in anyway. Can't wait. First up ... a Jeremy Vine takedown.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Re: Digital Spy Sign-up

Post by Basualdo »

You'll last 12 seconds.
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Three
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:Three

It is poor though isn't it. It's as if they don't want any decent posts.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

No longer the Bridesmaid

They want a certain type of content. You are yet again wasting more of your (admittedly seemingly unlimited) spare time

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

Carc, I'm not sure you realise the fragility of yer average DS poster.

They need to be protected.

They are so prissy and self righteous they make an Oregon lesbian drum circle seem like an Anal Cunt gig.

I suggest you wheedle your way in there first.
Build up false bonhomie and a front of "oh the BBC and licence fee is soooo wonderful that I'd sell my kids into sex slavery to fund another Attenborough nature documentary,", type of thing.

And when commenting on a show live on air start off with, "Hello all, I'm so looking forward to this, just some tea and choccie biccies for me please! <smiley face>."

You can't just blunder in full Carctard screaming, "Bleurgh...Vine is a cunt... TV news whores feel the creamy wrath of my Carcjizz.....Die Newsnight!!...

Their SJWbots will have you dragged outside and shot in the back of the head within nanoseconds.
Proud Gammon

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Basualdo wrote:Carc, I'm not sure you realise the fragility of yer average DS poster.

They need to be protected.

They are so prissy and self righteous they make an Oregon lesbian drum circle seem like an Anal Cunt gig.

I suggest you wheedle your way in there first.
Build up false bonhomie and a front of "oh the BBC and licence fee is soooo wonderful that I'd sell my kids into sex slavery to fund another Attenborough nature documentary,", type of thing.

And when commenting on a show live on air start off with, "Hello all, I'm so looking forward to this, just some tea and choccie biccies for me please! <smiley face>."

You can't just blunder in full Carctard screaming, "Bleurgh...Vine is a cunt... TV news whores feel the creamy wrath of my Carcjizz.....Die Newsnight!!...

Their SJWbots will have you dragged outside and shot in the back of the head within nanoseconds.

Excellent advice.

I was thinking a well-considered piece with evidence backing-up my argument. Perhaps with some annotation and footnotes, made available also in .PDF format.

No longer the Bridesmaid

Just guzzle ten tins and hit them with poetry

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

Digispy's views on Brexit make even Ralph and Hillman look far-Right.
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

back to the original question, what is the timescale between signing-up for this shit show and be allowed to post something?

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

Genuinely don't know. Annoying awkward bastards.

I don't know about DigiSpy either. :D
Proud Gammon

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

still waiting ...

No longer the Bridesmaid

They're onto you. Expect a knock then a tug.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

carcinogen wrote:back to the original question, what is the timescale between signing-up for this shit show and be allowed to post something?

Why are you asking this here? Most people couldn’t give a shit about DS which is why we’re here. Do you go on Easyjet and ask the stewardesses how to get a username/password to use the WizzAir website?

With the banal officialdom and regulatory bureaucracy that would shame Orwell’s Ministry of Truth I’m pretty sure they could give you a timescale as long as you don’t call them well you know what. On second thoughts don’t bother, you’d get banned ten times faster than it takes Pogba to take a step for a penalty.

Hai Guize!

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

carcinogen wrote:still waiting ...

Stanloi’s given them a dossier about your forum behaviour here.