Live Mars landing coverage.

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
kancutlawns

Re: Live Mars landing coverage.

Post by kancutlawns »

carcinogen wrote:I've been misquoted. It's all been taken out of context. It's been lost in translation. Seriously though, do we really need a load of over-educated people staring into space when our own planet is in a lot of fucking trouble? Let's try to sort out our own shit before we start pissing away money to find out if there is water on Mars. You know I'm fucking right.

Your envy of others who are far more successful, productive and meaningful than you is a bit of a long running joke on here. Get off your arse and do something that's of use to yourself instead of crying here and abusing others who have a brain.

Lou Grant

Post by Lou Grant »

subsub wrote:
carcinogen wrote:The difference between you and I is that I have the self-awareness to realize the pointlessness of everything

That's a crazy thing to say. Anyone who just dismisses everything outright, and never has a good word to say about anything or anyone, and with the frequency that you do, is not well.
I hope you get better, Carc, because it sounds like you're in a pretty bad way at the moment.

Pretty sure it's an act. When he gets really wasted and genuinely posts personal and/or appalling stuff he does come on and apologise. This is just the forum 'persona'.
Come for the rampant misogyny, stay for the tedious bitching

rorymac

Post by rorymac »

Aha regularly shitting your pants isn't really an honesty thing tbf carc .. anyway folks who 'believe' in science fall in to two categories. Those who understand it and those who don't know their times tables.
The latter need to find God but they will refuse because they believe in science.
This Mars rover malarky is majorly yawnsome imho at least. The human race is going to conquer space and live on Mars .. absolutely pathetic !

So I'd say be careful if you tell your kids that their kids might well live on Mars .. because when those kids grow up they will tell their kids that their dad was a fucking simpleton !

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

carcinogen wrote:I have the self-awareness to realize the pointlessness of everything.

Don't go down that rabbit hole, Carc.
( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
Treat me right
I'm still a good man's daughter
Let me in if I break
And be quiet if I shatter

beingsoblase

Post by beingsoblase »

Carc might have just taken his first steps toward becoming a full on flat earth, Apollo hoax, NASA fake pictures.
"Stop drinking on an empty stomach and tweeting on an empty head, you fucking booze-addled halfwit."