Live Mars landing coverage.

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Live Mars landing coverage.

Post by Basualdo »

Better hurry, its just about to land on the Robot planet.

https://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/insi ... index.html
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

Lou Grant

Re: Live Mars landing coverage.

Post by Lou Grant »

Was there a queer hooting sound from the natives when we landed?
Come for the rampant misogyny, stay for the tedious bitching

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

Why all the applauding, they didn't do this when they landed on the moon ffs ? And the twat with that hat on should be decapitated.
There's no poem, just prose.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Basualdo wrote:Better hurry, its just about to land on the Robot planet.

https://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/insi ... index.html

What's the fucking point? Really. All these fucking boffins who can't get a girlfriend dedicate their lives to polluting the galaxy with our little bits of metal. Waste. Of. Fucking. Time. However they try to justify their existence basically they are wasting their fucking time and our money. I won't fucking have it. The fuckers need to be called-out. The only reason the human race landed on the moon was because the US wanted to teach Communist Russia a lesson. It wasn't based on some glorious ideal. It was based on capitalism.

I can see all the ugly fuckers now, hunched over a keyboard banging on about trajectories and orbits. Who gives a fucking shit. Get a fucking job you cunts and if you really must do something involving trigonometry work out why the population of sub-saharan africa can't get a glass of water. Who gives a fuck about the mineral composition of the planet Mercury? Fuck OFF.

Look, I like looking at Jupiter as much as the next man. Lot's of lovely colours, the Red Spot, bang, whoosh. Etc. It's navel-gazing and hand-wringing at its worst. The cunt on Sky at Night is the epitome of a cunt. Chris Lintott, Professor of Astrophysics in the Department of Physics at Oxford University. Professor of being a smug middle-class cunt who cannot face reality and chooses to stare at the sky because he can afford to. Cunt.

Last edited by carcinogen on Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

ToRmAtO
Winner POTY - 2007 !!!!

Post by ToRmAtO »

the local bus is never on time or broken down somewhere
Godwin's law

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

carcinogen wrote:fucking fucking boffins Fucking fucking fucking fuckers the human race the ugly fuckers fucking shit fucking cunts fuck Fuck OFF cunt. cunt. Cunt.

- carcinogen, 2018

( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
You're not alone
I'll wait 'til the end of time
Open your mind
Surely it's plain to see

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

I've been misquoted. It's all been taken out of context. It's been lost in translation. Seriously though, do we really need a load of over-educated people staring into space when our own planet is in a lot of fucking trouble? Let's try to sort out our own shit before we start pissing away money to find out if there is water on Mars. You know I'm fucking right.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

subsub

Post by subsub »

carcinogen wrote:What's the fucking point?
You don't like much, do you, Carc?
Endless ranting and belittling others, slagging off anything and everything on a daily basis.

I hope that next year works out better for you.
WOKE AND PROUD

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

carcinogen wrote:Let's try to sort out our own shit before we start pissing away money to find out if there is water on Mars. You know I'm fucking right.

Meanwhile back on Earth, they did surgery on a grape.
( ◡‿◡ )
You're not alone
Open your mind
Surely it's plain to see

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

subsub wrote:
Endless ranting and belittling others, slagging off anything and everything on a daily basis.

Carc needs to clean his room and become a top lobster.
( ◡‿◡ )
You're not alone
Open your mind
Surely it's plain to see

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

subsub wrote:

You call it 'slagging off', I call it offering a critique on modern existence. The difference between you and I is that I have the self-awareness to realize the pointlessness of everything. I just think there is far more honesty in someone living on the street and shitting their pants on a regular basis than someone who has spent 6 years at university and dedicates their life to sending a little metal robot to Mars. I think that's dishonest. I'm not slagging that person off, I'm just saying that they are kidding themselves and are delusional. I'm fully aware of my short-comings and do not pretend otherwise. But I am an honest person.

beingsoblase

Post by beingsoblase »

Look out!
Flat earther alert.
"Stop drinking on an empty stomach and tweeting on an empty head, you fucking booze-addled halfwit."

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

Without those space-farers Carc, we wouldn't have non-stick pans. Just think how lucky the young ones today will feel when they
get the first pictures of Proxima/Alpha Centauri beaming in. Make Voyager look like an Airfix Spitfire.
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

subsub

Post by subsub »

carcinogen wrote:The difference between you and I is that I have the self-awareness to realize the pointlessness of everything

That's a crazy thing to say. Anyone who just dismisses everything outright, and never has a good word to say about anything or anyone, and with the frequency that you do, is not well.
I hope you get better, Carc, because it sounds like you're in a pretty bad way at the moment.
WOKE AND PROUD

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

Are we sure this is kosher and the gizmo hasn't landed in the Arizona desert.
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year