Slow, middle class, shrill, unadventurous, risk free, MOR soleless music you don’t like

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
kancutlawns

Slow, middle class, shrill, unadventurous, risk free, MOR soleless music you don’t like

Post by kancutlawns »

That Lost Without You by Freya Ridings fucking grates with me every time I hear it.

Anything by Ellie Goulding too.

Fucking overrated muzak designed to make middle aged, middle class couples look hip and down with sophisticated tastes just because Adele’s lost her voice. A bit of acoustic, haunting guitars doesn’t make for great listening, I’m sorry.

I do like Clean Bandit and Jess Glynn though.

Sid Pervcat

Re: Slow, middle class, shrill, unadventurous, risk free, MOR soleless music you don’t live

Post by Sid Pervcat »

The thread title is utter mince.... Music you don't live???

And its soulless. :twisted:

kancutlawns

Re: Slow, middle class, shrill, unadventurous, risk free, MOR soleless music you don’t live

Post by kancutlawns »

I was on the phone and not able to edit the title.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Don't worry about it. The kind of people who enjoy pointing out spelling errors aren't worth giving a second thought to.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Reg

Post by Reg »

carcinogen wrote:Don't worry about it. The kind of people who enjoy pointing out spelling errors aren't worth giving a second thought to.

I’m assuming you didn’t enjoy the proof-reading part of your career as a professional sub-editor. :)
Roy IN!!

theleader82

Re: Slow, middle class, shrill, unadventurous, risk free, MOR soleless music you don’t like

Post by theleader82 »

I prefer Freya to jess glynne . Glynne real surname is Goldstein.
Man U and rangers

kancutlawns

Re: Slow, middle class, shrill, unadventurous, risk free, MOR soleless music you don’t like

Post by kancutlawns »

theleader82 wrote:I prefer Freya to jess glynne . Glynne real surname is Goldstein.

What’s her surname got to do with it? :? Are you updating the Electoral Register tonight?

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

kancutlawns wrote:
theleader82 wrote:I prefer Freya to jess glynne . Glynne real surname is Goldstein.

What’s her surname got to do with it? :? Are you updating the Electoral Register tonight?

I just found it interesting. George Ezra didn't change his Jewish surname
Man U and rangers

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Taylor Dayne did though as did Bob Dylan. Paula Abdul didn’t.

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

carcinogen wrote:Don't worry about it. The kind of people who enjoy pointing out spelling errors aren't worth giving a second thought to.

Quiet, fool.

shabbado

Post by shabbado »

The Eagles - The thread title sums up everything that they are.

Red Hot Chilli Peppers = This is exactly what they became post Blood Sugar. Fuck them.
A joyless arsehole.

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

Fleetwood Mac
Bon Jovi

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Lighthouse Family
Savage Garden
Simply Red
Jamiroquai
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

Snow patrol, Keane , elbow
Man U and rangers

Reg

Post by Reg »

I like ALL slow middle-class shrill unadventurous risk-free MOR “soleless” music.
Roy IN!!