The real football fan show

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
henrycrs

The real football fan show

Post by henrycrs »

My god, just experienced 3 minutes of this shit. How the fuck does it get commissioned????

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Re: The real football fan show

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

For bantz MyHennz
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

Is this televisions response to the rise of online Fan tv channels? You know the type, the ones with ranting dickheads who don’t understand that no one forces them to go each week.

Also, is the most annoying new phenomenon of modern day football shows having fans on mobile phones, filming themselves talking about what we’ve all just seen? Usually these twats are editors of the clubs fanzine or have a podcast listened to by about 20 people. Mostly all of them wear flat caps as if that separates them from the Johnny-cum-lately fans. But yet tv channels (Sky/Quest) treat them as some sort of wise sage who’s every word should be listened to by viewers. No one gives a shit what Dave from “The Soccer Hipster” podcast is talking about. Arseholes the lot of them.
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

JW90

Post by JW90 »

Bunch of modern football cunts. Probably think half and half scarves are acceptable.

beingsoblase

Post by beingsoblase »

Now now, these diehard fans have been watching soccer avidly since Toby told them about fantasy football league with baddiel and Skinner during euro 96.
"Stop drinking on an empty stomach and tweeting on an empty head, you fucking booze-addled halfwit."