Jeremy kyle

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
Zambo

Re: Jeremy kyle

Post by Zambo »

paolo wrote:
Zambo wrote:The idea of preying on vulnerable people in the name of entertainment was always likely to end in tears. Good riddace to the shit, and the cretin who ran it, although it could be an opening for something bigger, it usually works that way.

come on, not praying on anyone

every single flid that goes on that show knows the score

As most of them are clearly as ignorant as pig shit, I don't think they do. Anyway aside from that, it shows how desperate they are to air shows like this. Winding up people to the point where they pop, and attempt to attack other people in front of a baying audience in the name of entertainment, and not only entertainment, but under the pretence that Kyle is actually helping these fuckwits to lead better lives.

It needed to be dumped for a variety of reasons.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

shivah

Post by shivah »

JimmyDee wrote:Interesting that ITV have more or less wiped the show from history, deleting every episode from the download thingy.

My guess is that the bosses just look at the ratings for these things, rather than the actual output, but the suicide forced them to watch that edition, and when they did so they couldn't quite believe what they were seeing. "Show us some more, they can't ALL be like that!" ... but they are, so they pulled the whole thing, in shame.

Here's a link, originally posted in another place, to an article describing the reality of what goes on. It's TEN years old ...

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2008/ ... television

The suicide was brought upon by the bloke's GP giving him a massive prescription of morphine. Was that the fault of Kyle? Sounds like the bloke was fucked to begin with.
Grunt is a Chunt.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

I haven't had my brain wired entirely by social media like some kids. For over half my life it never existed.

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

shivah wrote:
JimmyDee wrote:Interesting that ITV have more or less wiped the show from history, deleting every episode from the download thingy.
My guess is that the bosses just look at the ratings for these things, rather than the actual output, but the suicide forced them to watch that edition, and when they did so they couldn't quite believe what they were seeing. "Show us some more, they can't ALL be like that!" ... but they are, so they pulled the whole thing, in shame.
Here's a link, originally posted in another place, to an article describing the reality of what goes on. It's TEN years old ...

The suicide was brought upon by the bloke's GP giving him a massive prescription of morphine. Was that the fault of Kyle? Sounds like the bloke was fucked to begin with.
That's interesting but not relevant to my post, which concerned the fuss about the suicide making the top, top, bosses at ITV looking for themselves at the shite they put out as "entertainment".
PLUS, if he was "fucked to begin with" then why was he allowed on the show, to be subjected to Orwell's Five-Minute-Hate?
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

Who actually cares though?
Scum participation
Scum Viewers
Scum TV Channel

Some slow witted dullard who chose to air his dirty linen on Chavscum TV went and topped himself.
Sad, Granted, but fucking hell. Hardly worth the furore.

finchman

Post by finchman »

Kyle is a cunt
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

Moby Dicky wrote:
m4rkb wrote:
theleader82 wrote:Love island has had two contestants commit suicide and it’s only been going a few years. That should be taken off the telly too. Trash tv to try and dumb down the British public

It's because those involved live vacuous lives devoid of any proper meaning. Their whole lives are fake , same as those they uphold as icons.

It's the same for a lot of other young people. Ten thousand followers and 'friends' on Instagram and the like, yet not a single friend in physical form.

The internet and social media have ruined so many lives by creating a distorted sense of life it's probably a more dangerous activity than smoking 20 a day for thirty years was in the past.
You are absolutely right. Instead of pursuing such futile activities, these young people should aspire to something far worthier - such as sitting on talkforum all day spouting bollox.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:dart:
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

Reg

Re: Jeremy Kyle

Post by Reg »

Royal24s wrote:I shan't say much , cause I'm sure everyone will have strong views without any button pressing, but what do you think ?
Personally I think it's a disgusting show presented by a disgusting individual to make money out of the misfortunes of unfortunate people. I've always thought that and I for one will be glad to see the back of it !

Couldn’t agree more.
Roy IN!!

black_guardian

Post by black_guardian »

The show was always a 3rd rate Jerry Springer rip off without the humour. It won't be missed and no one will be making an opera about it...
<Doctor...you will die for this...!>

Moby Dicky

Post by Moby Dicky »

m4rkb wrote:I haven't had my brain wired entirely by social media like some kids. For over half my life it never existed.
Either that is a wonderful example of a misplaced modifier, or you are a medical miracle.
Can’t be arsed.

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

shivah wrote:

So that would be murder then. That kind of suicide?
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

m4rkb wrote:I haven't had my brain wired entirely by social media like some kids. For over half my life it never existed.

So what do you blame for it?
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

shivah

Post by shivah »

Hillman avenger wrote:
shivah wrote:

So that would be murder then. That kind of suicide?

A Murder is only an extroverted suicide.
Grunt is a Chunt.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Maybe "Jeremy" should take a lie detector
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

beingsoblase

Post by beingsoblase »

Wow. There are genuinely some fuckwits out there who have started a petition to bring this fucker back.
Then again when you've got fuck all else to do all day, why not?
"Stop drinking on an empty stomach and tweeting on an empty head, you fucking booze-addled halfwit."