Re: Where are all the Fans?

Post by EddieCheddar »

Ch~e~l~s ea

Lucky bastard.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Just watched Tuesday and Wednesday. now going yesterday, some opining afterwards.

It is shit, but sometimes funny shit.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Cracking episode after Casa Amor ended. Weird specs Michael dumps awful Amber for nu-nice Joanna. Not gay Curtis sticks with his beard Amy despite err cracking on with Jourdan who friendzoned him, despite only wanting Tommy, who wants Lucie who chose gomless George. Tommy's face at her and George, he cares. :lol:

Tonight will be explosive with the fall out, Anna tits and fake lips who recoupled, on one to Michael with Amber as well. Two utter bitches. Amy realising Curtis is not going to be her husband and other shite. Will be the best episode of the series since the Maura fallout. Note Tommy and Molly-Mae coasting to the win, but Tommy likes Lucie as seen by his face.

But Love Island will be careful, two suicides down and this is not Big Brother (RIP).

Still the greatest and watched live in the early hours when C4 played all night, Jungle Cats v the Lip Gloss Bitches. Jason's face at 3'10", pondering before Scotch rage and the legend, Victor: 8) Go Cats, Nadia, not queerly, good on her, the only one who stood against them. Emma, Marco and Michelle were a bunch of cunts. See Anna, Amy and Amber as mean girls now:

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

beingsoblase wrote:it's fucking love island.

I asked a group of intelligent, university educated women what they found appealing about Love Island. Apparently it's "addictive", a guilty pleasure, so to speak. The show airs five or six days a week and includes soap opera style drama, leaving viewers craving for the next instalment.

I can't fathom why such programmes grip the nation's millennials, but perhaps most of us are guilty of enjoying trash, in some form or another. Previous generations read raunchy pulp fiction novels and watched Carry On films. Jerry Springer and Euro Trash were popular during the '90s, which morphed into YouTube channels, clickbait and reality shows.
( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
Treat me right
I'm still a good man's daughter
Let me in if I break
And be quiet if I shatter

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

Carlos J wrote:Still the greatest and watched live in the early hours when C4 played all night

......the mincing bald skinny gayer cavorting in front of Alpha male is a dead cert to send the Red Mist down.
Also who was the Russell Brand White Knight to the rescue shouting " Who Are You" ?

Classic stuff , but not worth two decades of pap for a 5 minute gem like this.
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

AlcoholBrazil wrote:
Carlos J wrote:Still the greatest and watched live in the early hours when C4 played all night

......the mincing bald skinny gayer cavorting in front of Alpha male is a dead cert to send the Red Mist down.
Also who was the Russell Brand White Knight to the rescue shouting " Who Are You" ?

Classic stuff , but not worth two decades of pap for a 5 minute gem like this.

That was Chicken Stu, AB. He was neither Jungle Cat nor Lip Gloss Bitch, a sort of floater. He liked Jason and Victor but was also err friendly with Michelle who called him 'Chicken', hence his name. Good times, fun times, great times. :D

As for 'Love Island', dragging on till the finish on Monday and Tommy and Molly-Mae likely coasting to the win, though they've done fuck all for weeks and she's a right bitch and he's thick as shit.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Anton and Belle gone. Thankfully will be out tonight rather than watching Tommy and Molly-Mae win. Many online types hope Ovie and India win. India, another sexless glamour model: https://spankbang.com/4dw8/video/india+only+tease and more though some gone since she err entered the Island, but all shite.

Read one good post about it. After cunt Danny Dyer's daughter dani won last year, do they want Tyson's brother winning this year as it ain't going to be great for the brand and will disaffect the GBP, though they're the stupid cunts voting.

But it is all pseudo-scripted and socalled influencers and models and types. Truly shite and can't get near Prime BB despite ratings, as they mean fuck all.

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

They showed a couple of them winning a trip in a helicopter late last week. I traced the helicopter's flight history and it hadn't flown since July 17th so they were either just filmed sitting in the thing or it had taken place way before they were pretending. I love the manipulation.
There's no poem, just prose.