Why are the BBC....

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
subsub

Re: Why are the BBC....

Post by subsub »

Jonathan wrote:There are posters who prefer to believe all they read in the DM ahead of what the BBC broadcast ? Wow !

I knew we had some educationally challenged posters but I honestly did not realise they were that dense. Takes all sorts I suppose.

:lol: :lol:

Exactly, Jonn-o
WOKE AND PROUD

subsub

Post by subsub »

Zambo wrote:So no 'intelligent chaps' read the Daily Mail. I could say exactly the same about those who watch the BBC, but I know of at least one who does.

Not really, no. The DM is a joke newspaper, and how anyone could think otherwise is baffling.
And your vendetta against the BBC is just bizarre (actually, not really, given that you prefer the DM over it).

The DM can write what the hell it likes, but the BBC is bound by all manner of codes and rules of impartiality.
I am genuinely amazed that a few right-wingers on here think it's a left-wing media outlet. Absolutely crazy :rolleyes:
WOKE AND PROUD

Devondevon

Post by Devondevon »

Roy Twing wrote:
m4rkb wrote:Breaking news: No one believes 'everything' they read in the Daily Mail unless they are over 70 and never get out.

Anyone who still does not understand the BBC is a propaganda outlet is more retarded.

Welcome to their club

The major issue with the BBC's propaganda over all others though, is that we are forced to pay for its upkeep.
I am baffled that its defenders don't seem to see that.

Completely agree!

The BBC is simply a propaganda mouthpiece for the establishment.

I mean the funny thing is when its defenders say the BBC is "impartial"

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

subsub wrote: The DM can write what the hell it likes, but the BBC is bound by all manner of codes and rules of impartiality.
I am genuinely amazed that a few right-wingers on here think it's a left-wing media outlet. Absolutely crazy :rolleyes:
Yeah, the BBC is a right wing propaganda machine, spouting white supremecy slogans for Britain First. :rolleyes:

You just carry on in your fantasy world, where you believe that eveyone who disagrees with you is a fucking cretin.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

subsub

Post by subsub »

Zambo wrote:
subsub wrote: The DM can write what the hell it likes, but the BBC is bound by all manner of codes and rules of impartiality.
Yeah, the BBC is a right wing propaganda machine, spouting white supremecy slogans for Britain First. :rolleyes:

You just carry on in your fantasy world, where you believe that eveyone who disagrees with you is a fucking cretin.

Blimey, have I touched a nerve? You never seem to want to discuss the DM properly. You just get all aggro and start throwing out insults because people have dared to criticise the newspaper that you eagerly read every day.

I think that the BBC bends over backwards to be neutral. But I suppose if someone is very right wing, they would see the BBC as left wing. In fact, they probably see everyone else as left wing
WOKE AND PROUD

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Replace the Daily Mail with anything

And don't come the old bollocks about insults there were none. At least I don't tell people they have mental and psychological disorders when they disagree with me..

subsub

Post by subsub »

Zambo wrote:And don't come the old bollocks about insults there were none

you believe that everyone who disagrees with you is a fucking cretin

You don't think that's an insult?
You've accused me of this many times, and I take issue with that statement.
WOKE AND PROUD

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

All DM cartoons feature white people. What racists !
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

subsub wrote:

No, it's not an insult, it's a fact. Maybe you should take a look back at your posts and remind yourself how you treat people who have a different view, like saying because they do so they have issues etc.

subsub

Post by subsub »

Zambo wrote:
subsub wrote:

No, it's not an insult, it's a fact. Maybe you should take a look back at your posts and remind yourself how you treat people who have a different view, like saying because they do so they have issues etc.

I've never called anyone a 'fucking cretin'.
Perhaps you'd do me the courtesy of linking to a post where I have done, if it's a 'fact'?
Some behaviour from a moderator, this…
WOKE AND PROUD

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

#IssuesClosed

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Devondevon wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
m4rkb wrote:Breaking news: No one believes 'everything' they read in the Daily Mail unless they are over 70 and never get out.

Anyone who still does not understand the BBC is a propaganda outlet is more retarded.

Welcome to their club

The major issue with the BBC's propaganda over all others though, is that we are forced to pay for its upkeep.
I am baffled that its defenders don't seem to see that.

Completely agree!

The BBC is simply a propaganda mouthpiece for the establishment.

I mean the funny thing is when its defenders say the BBC is "impartial"

The only thing I would disagree on is the BBC being the mouthpiece for the establishment. It's just the liberal left and the politically correct nobs.

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

subsub wrote:The frequency with which you quote the Daily Mail would suggest that you believe a fair bit of what you read in it.
As I have said a million fucking times on various Internet Forums, the reason the DM is quoted so often is because it doesn't hide behind a paywall, and is thus eminently postable.

To drag everything back to sport, what's best for "cricket"; to be watched by a million people for nothing, or by a few thousand paying five quid a pop? I'd suggest that what puts cricket into the public conciousness, to make everyone think that everyone is watching it, to get the maximum Twitter posts, is to make it free.
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

Zambo wrote:You seem to think that all people who disagree with you post opinions based on what they have read in a newspaper.
Ding! Got it in one!
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

subsub

Post by subsub »

JimmyDee wrote:the reason the DM is quoted so often is because it doesn't hide behind a paywall, and is thus eminently postable

True, but why you'd ever want to go online and read the fucking thing in the first place is another matter…
WOKE AND PROUD