Caroline flack

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
theleader82

Caroline flack

Post by theleader82 »

Caroline has resigned from love island after being charged with assault for the second time. She has had a turbulent love life
Man U and rangers

lambrini

Re: Caroline flack

Post by lambrini »

( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
Treat me right
I'm still a good man's daughter
Let me in if I break
And be quiet if I shatter

subsub

Post by subsub »

theleader82 wrote:Caroline has resigned from love island after being charged with assault for the second time. She has had a turbulent love life

MORE ON THIS BREAKING NEWS STORY AS WE GET IT!!!
WOKE AND PROUD

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Wimmin eh
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

beingsoblase

Post by beingsoblase »

Lead-o do you work as a morning show DJ on capital FM?

Because that shit show is the only place I can imagine anyone fuckwitted enough to be bothered about this vacuous shit would have any interest in listening to.
"Stop drinking on an empty stomach and tweeting on an empty head, you fucking booze-addled halfwit."

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Norwich's finest media export. This girl is a tragic mess of a woman. You know what I am going to say don't you. Should I say it anyway? Okay, here goes: Daddy issues. More issues than Readers Digest this one. She is a victim. And victims attract victimizers or they themselves become victimizers. Self-loathing. Insecurity. You name it.

Because I am not the grade-A bastard I make out be I feel sorry for her. Why? Because I am sexually attracted to fucked-up girls. Luckly I know it (it only took me 40 years to figure that one out). In my mind I can 'fix' Caroline in the slim hope that by doing so I can in some way 'fix' myself. Never works out that way.

I fear for her because she has zero talent, charisma, charm, wit, or intelligence. There's nothing for her to fall-back on when her looks go; when she's replaced by the next talentless piece of skirt. Laura Whitmore is another one. Skimming a living, grifters.

I hope she gets her shit together. I do fear for her though. I can see an overdose of painkillers or something. The highly pressurized world of British tabloid media has chewed-up and spat out far better girls than Caroline. God Bless her. Get well soon Caroline my dear. Call me if you need some therapy, I've got the ball-gag and rope all lined-up to smooth out all your kinks.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

The End

Post by The End »

What the fuck is wrong with you?
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 250 character limit.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

The End wrote:What the fuck is wrong with you?

Right now, just two votes shy of POTY.

YOU could make the difference this year.
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

The End

Post by The End »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:
The End wrote:What the fuck is wrong with you?

Right now, just two votes shy of POTY.

YOU could make the difference this year.

Already voted. And not for that prick.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 250 character limit.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

LOL. You guize. *huff*. *Walks off in a mood*. You do fucking crack me up though.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Shedboy

Post by Shedboy »

theleader82 wrote:Caroline has resigned from love island after being charged with assault for the second time. She has had a turbulent love life
Gutted.
<<Googles "Who is Caroline Flack?"

ToRmAtO
Winner POTY - 2007 !!!!

Post by ToRmAtO »

Shedboy wrote:
Gutted.
<<Googles "Who is Caroline Flack?"

+1
Godwin's law

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Tell me you wouldn't. The tramp-stamp on her back is an open invitation for men soak her cervix in sperm. I don't mean to be crass, but it's true. I know you hate my honesty and it can be a bit of a shock to the system. But you won't get any of this sh*t anywhere else.

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

Clearly a mentalist.

I'm guessing a mind blowing fuck though.
There's no poem, just prose.

subsub

Post by subsub »

carcinogen wrote:The tramp-stamp on her back is an open invitation for men soak her cervix in sperm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

"And the winner of the TalkForum Bad Sex Award 2019 is…"

*DRUM ROLL*
WOKE AND PROUD