Caroline flack

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
caveman

Re: Caroline flack

Post by caveman »

Media and showbiz 'friends' are just like so called friends we have, only 100 times worse. You know the sort, the fake people who pretend to be your friend but when it comes down to it and you really need them or need them to be there for you.... where are they?... no where to be seen.

shivah

Post by shivah »

carcinogen wrote:All the parasites are swarming around this now. I just read Nick 'Grimmy' Grimshaw has led a heartfelt tribute to her. I tell you this for nothing, if Nick 'no fucking talent whatsoever' Grimshaw was my 'friend' I'd have some serious suicidal thoughts too. "Reach Out" says Nick ... yeah I'll reach out mate, for a fucking blunt instrument to bash you over the head with you fuckwit twat. Sorry ... Nick brings out the worst in me. Apols. In no way to I really wish to do the man any physical harm.

Flack liked using blunt instruments to bash people over the head.
Grunt is a Chunt.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

caveman wrote:Media and showbiz 'friends' are just like so called friends we have, only 100 times worse. You know the sort, the fake people who pretend to be your friend but when it comes down to it and you really need them or need them to be there for you.... where are they?... no where to be seen.

God. When I did my brief stink (Fraudian-slip) stint in media-luvvie world the fucks stank-up the place. I left school and worked 12 hour shifts shovelling shit in a factory. I got into that lifestyle by mistake not by design. I spent less than 6 months in Shoreditch around people like Grimshaw. These people are fucking cancer. I even had a gf like Caroline. I did what I could for her. To try and tell her it didn't matter what you looked like, what you did. Just let me give you a cuddle. Don't buy into the lie. Just be yourself. Would she listen? Nope. I don't think there was anything anyone could have done for Caroline. She was caught up in the whirlwind of despair that plagues young women who choose to move to London and get into showbiz. I don't beat myself up about it anymore.

Laura Whitmore is another one. Actually I think Laura Whitmore is worse than Caroline. Caroline did have a little bit of innocence about her. At least to me. I see Laura has given it the full-on. Banging on about trolls on social media hating successful women. To me, a successful woman is a teacher, or a nurse, a doctor, a scientist. Not a girl who presents a tv-show called 'Love Island'. Again, I am genuinely not having ago. But young women today shouldn't be aspiring to appear on TV. Just my opinion. It's just so fucking two-faced and I hate it.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

AlcoholBrazil wrote:Grimshaw could not control a ball like Pele could.

I heard Grimshaw could easily handle any number of balls coming at him.
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

I read flack was a beard for Harry styles and possibly Cipriani.
Man U and rangers

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

theleader82 wrote:Cipriani.

Cipriani is an alleycat. Horrible.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

caveman

Post by caveman »

theleader82 wrote:I read flack was a beard for Harry styles and possibly Cipriani.

What does was a beard mean?

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

caveman wrote:
theleader82 wrote:I read flack was a beard for Harry styles and possibly Cipriani.

What does was a beard mean?

Google answer:
Meaning: Someone married to a gay person as a cover up. Explanation: A beard is an accessory often used to emphasise a man's masculinity. The gay slang term 'beard' can be thought of in much the same way since in this case, a woman is used as an accessory to emphasise the gay man's masculinity
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

Or more accurately than Mr Google's somewhat laboured explanation: A beard helps hide the true face.
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Where are we going with all this 'beard' crap? No offence.

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

I must confess I had never heard of this poor woman before her death.

RIP
Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

carcinogen wrote:Where are we going with all this 'beard' crap? No offence.

Just a bit of diversion Carc. Apparently when asked if he was bisexual, he said, who cares (which was good) but then he went on to say that he wasn't making a statement by wearing a blouse and high waisted trosers, he just thought it looked cool. :D

When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Styles is an utter cunt. Bas might know this, there's a group of people called 'Larry's' who think Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles are lovers. They are total fruitcakes.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

carcinogen wrote:Where are we going with all this 'beard' crap? No offence.

She wore them one like that bearded bloke in the original Joy of Sex book who gave cunnilingus perhaps? I really don’t know.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Carlos J wrote:Styles is an utter cunt. Bas might know this, there's a group of people called 'Larry's' who think Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles are lovers. They are total fruitcakes.

Like Duncan James and Lee Ryan from Blue?