Caroline flack

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
Holden Mcgroyne

Re: Caroline flack

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

She's managed to release a statement from beyond the grave. It is pure narcissistic bullshit and she is a text book manipulator unable to accept responsibility for her choices to the bitter end.

'I have always taken responsibility for what happened that night. Even on the night. But the truth is... It was an accident.'

'But I am NOT a domestic abuser. We had an argument and an accident happened. An accident.'

Chinny reckon love. Were you changing the light bulb in the lamp at the time then, and just happened to drop it on his head ?

..a “breathless” 999 call when he pleaded for police to help him and warned “she tried to kill me”... Officers likened the scene to a “horror movie” when they found both Flack and her partner bloodied at her £1.1 million north London home... It is said Flack continued to hurl abuse at her boyfriend as she was quizzed by police... Mr Burton claimed he had been asleep when he was hit over the head with a lamp... “He sustained a visible cut to his head, his face was covered with blood,”... the 999 call recorded Mr Burton “asking repeatedly for help to be sent to him” and was “almost begging the operator to send help”... Flack was “going mad, breaking stuff”, and could be heard on the call saying Mr Burton had “ruined my life”.

Accidents will happen. :roll:
There's no poem, just prose.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Holden Mcgroyne wrote:She's managed to release a statement from beyond the grave. It is pure narcissistic bullshit and she is a text book manipulator unable to accept responsibility for her choices to the bitter end.
:

All very sad. That's all I know.

Should I blame myself? For not doing more to help these poor girls? In a previous post I tried to describe my own experience with girls like Caroline. I feel guilty. There's only so much one can do before their issues start to impinge on your own mental health and starts eroding it away. Bless her.

God, I am getting all sentimental.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

You could and should have done more MyCarc.

You can and should do more right now. Stand up, brush off the pile of empty cans and get out there. Make a change. Before it's too late.
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:Before it's too late.

Hello, Darkness, my old friend

( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
You're not alone
I'll wait 'til the end of time
Open your mind
Surely it's plain to see

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

If my daughter hung herself I wouldn't be posting stuff on social media. Am i such a bad person to think that? Am I the only one who thinks that is the most crass thing to do? Blimey.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

The End

Post by The End »

carcinogen wrote:If my daughter hung herself I wouldn't be posting stuff on social media.

You haven't got a daughter, let alone a daughter who killed herself, so you haven't a clue how you'd deal with such levels of grief.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 250 character limit.

Republico

Post by Republico »

The most disturbing thing about Caroline Flack's death is that the sick and twisted Love Island she once presented has such a huge following. A firehose of degeneracy

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

Holden Mcgroyne wrote:She's managed to release a statement from beyond the grave. It is pure narcissistic bullshit ...
Suicide notes are "narcissistic bullshit" come to that. Hers was an early one.
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

shabbado

Post by shabbado »

JimmyDee wrote:
Holden Mcgroyne wrote:She's managed to release a statement from beyond the grave. It is pure narcissistic bullshit ...
Suicide notes are "narcissistic bullshit" come to that. Hers was an early one.

Suicide is 'narcissistic bullshit'
A joyless arsehole.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

The End wrote:
carcinogen wrote:If my daughter hung herself I wouldn't be posting stuff on social media.

You haven't got a daughter, let alone a daughter who killed herself, so you haven't a clue how you'd deal with such levels of grief.

You don't know ANYTHING about what I have mate. Leave me alone.

The End

Post by The End »

carcinogen wrote:
The End wrote:

You don't know ANYTHING about what I have mate. Leave me alone.

But you know EVERYTHING about a woman you've never met who killed herself, and 'other women like her, who I could have helped, but didn't'.

Stop talking fucking shit and start with helping yourself.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 250 character limit.

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

The End wrote:Stop talking fucking shit ...
That's this forum fucked, then.
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

JimmyDee wrote:

Not while I'm breathing it isn't. :D
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

:lol: :lol:

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

JimmyDee wrote:

Lol

( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
You're not alone
I'll wait 'til the end of time
Open your mind
Surely it's plain to see