Piers Morgan

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
Gosport Mark

Piers Morgan

Post by Gosport Mark »

In the mornings my wife likes to watch GMB. Which effectively means that for 30 to an hour (depending on access to shower etc) I’m exposed to the utter nut job that is Morgan.

His presenting/interviewing style is that of an infant. Shouting over anyone to be heard first and last. Disregarding/ignoring any argument from his better/more balanced colleagues. Belittling those he considers beneath him. How have ITV allowed this to happen?

I can’t be alone in this.
Any comments contained within this post which are deemed offensive are unintentional. If any poster does wish to complain then please PM me first for a personal apology.

Zambo

Re: Piers Morgan

Post by Zambo »

Gosport Mark wrote:In the mornings my wife likes to watch GMB. Which effectively means that for 30 to an hour (depending on access to shower etc) I’m exposed to the utter nut job that is Morgan.

His presenting/interviewing style is that of an infant. Shouting over anyone to be heard first and last. Disregarding/ignoring any argument from his better/more balanced colleagues. Belittling those he considers beneath him. How have ITV allowed this to happen?

You certainly aren't. He pops up and contaminates threads on a regular basis, and even has some of his own.

https://www.talkforum.co.uk/viewtopic.p ... ers+morgan

A complete self-indulgent shithouse
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

Gosport Mark wrote:In the mornings my wife likes to watch GMB. Which effectively means that for 30 to an hour (depending on access to shower etc) I’m exposed to the utter nut job that is Morgan.

Money, Mark.

As it always is.

Or rather, ratings. Which equates to money as the higher the ratings, the more they can charge advertisers.

Since Morgan got the gig, ratings for GMB have shot up.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/3 ... st-bosses/

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

No, I am with you, Mark.

I cannot stand the creepy twat.

Any time Mrs. K is around at this time she watches him then Lorraine.

And she would warch Loose Women and all if I didn’t put the foot down :x
Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

I was astonished to find out he has 7 million followers on twatter

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

He's a decent WUM to be fair.
"talkFORUM royalty" - thursty.
"Talkforum's Alan Whicker! " - kevin04.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

He's a psychopath. I just wish a guest would, cool as a cucumber, say live on TV: "Did you or did you not sanction the phone-hacking of Millie Dowlers phone". But of course they never do because he holds to key to the castle and the person would never work in broadcasting again. That's how sick the fucking industry is, full of desperate wannabes who will sell their own grandmother to get a chance to be ON TELEVISION. Pathetic.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

I don't find him or Reid that engaging. Bring back Penny Smith.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Vespa wrote:I don't find him or Reid that engaging. Bring back Penny Smith.

Reid has dead eyes and a dead soul. Her and Piers are genuinely awful people.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

carcinogen wrote:
Vespa wrote:I don't find him or Reid that engaging. Bring back Penny Smith.

Reid has dead eyes and a dead soul. Her and Piers are genuinely awful people.

I don't understand the obsession with Reid. She was a none-entity before Morgan showed up.
( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
Treat me right
I'm still a good man's daughter
Let me in if I break
And be quiet if I shatter

Gosport Mark

Post by Gosport Mark »

I’m not alone! :D
Any comments contained within this post which are deemed offensive are unintentional. If any poster does wish to complain then please PM me first for a personal apology.

subsub

Post by subsub »

lambrini wrote:I don't understand the obsession with Reid. She was a none-entity before Morgan showed up.

Um, not really. She was one of the main presenters on BBC Breakfast, which gets double the audience GMB does.
She hopped sides because she has young kids, lives in London, and didn't want to move to Salford (understandable).
The depressing thing is that she has always parroted that she's a proper woman with feminist values, not a dolly bird etc, then she accepts a column in the Daily Mail, which famously body-shames and humiliates women on a daily basis.
WOKE AND PROUD

subsub

Post by subsub »

m4rkb wrote:I was astonished to find out he has 7 million followers on twatter

I'm surprised and not surprised at the same time.
He really is a fucking desperate individual.

People get outraged by him, because he's clearly a massive cunt who'll say anything controversial just as long as he stays in the public eye and gets talked about.

But the sad thing is that he doesn't really care. He doesn't believe half the things he says; he'll just do whatever it takes to stay famous. And now, that thing happens to be creating this populist persona, railing against political correctness, frequently having a pop at 'elite' celebrities, 'luvvie' actors, you name it (even though he's a well-paid celebrity himself who flies to the States and back all the time).

People forget that his full name is Piers Stefan Pughe-Morgan, a posho who grew up in leafy Sussex, yet they've clearly been taken in by this ordinary-bloke persona. Baffling.
WOKE AND PROUD

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

subsub wrote:
lambrini wrote:I don't understand the obsession with Reid. She was a none-entity before Morgan showed up.

Um, not really. She was one of the main presenters on BBC Breakfast, which gets double the audience GMB does.
She hopped sides because she has young kids, lives in London, and didn't want to move to Salford (understandable).
The depressing thing is that she has always parroted that she's a proper woman with feminist values, not a dolly bird etc, then she accepts a column in the Daily Mail, which famously body-shames and humiliates women on a daily basis.

She hopped sides because she was on a popular dance show an ITV offered her a shed load of cash. She denied she'd move when she signed up for the show. Can't blame her but I find both of them tedious, GMB has decided its job is to fingerfuck all their guests. Good fun to watch the first few times then people stop showing up.

subsub

Post by subsub »

Vespa wrote:
subsub wrote:

She hopped sides because she was on a popular dance show an ITV offered her a shed load of cash. She denied she'd move when she signed up for the show. Can't blame her but I find both of them tedious, GMB has decided its job is to fingerfuck all their guests. Good fun to watch the first few times then people stop showing up.

I think the main reason was she couldn't hack the commute, not the cash. She had to get the train up the evening before and be home the following morning, five days a week. Not a recipe for a happy family life.
WOKE AND PROUD