Piers Morgan

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
Hillman avenger

Re: Piers Morgan

Post by Hillman avenger »

Zambo wrote:I switch off immediately if interviewers keep interrupting and talking over interviewees, whoever they are. I can't believe anyone wants to see that shit.

I know what you mean but if they never interrupted most politicians would fill the time with a script.
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Hillman avenger wrote:
Zambo wrote:I switch off immediately if interviewers keep interrupting and talking over interviewees, whoever they are. I can't believe anyone wants to see that shit.

I know what you mean but if they never interrupted most politicians would fill the time with a script.

Barry Gardiner is the worst. Have you ever heard him? Fucking hell. He. Speaks. Ever. So. Slowly. And. Pre.cise.ly. He takes 10 minutes to finish his first sentence. Christ!
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

finchman

Post by finchman »

carcinogen wrote:
Hillman avenger wrote:
Zambo wrote: I know what you mean but if they never interrupted most politicians would fill the time with a script.

Barry Gardiner is the worst. Have you ever heard him? Fucking hell. He. Speaks. Ever. So. Slowly. And. Pre.cise.ly. He takes 10 minutes to finish his first sentence. Christ!

Yeah,but doesn't Barry look cool with his brill creamed hair and designer stubble?
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

finchman wrote:
carcinogen wrote:
Hillman avenger wrote:
Zambo wrote: I know what you mean but if they never interrupted most politicians would fill the time with a script.

Yeah,but doesn't Barry look cool with his brill creamed hair and designer stubble?

“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

Alan Sugar doesn’t fancy the bugger.

Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Lord Sugar hasn't done anything since 1985. All he does is buy and sell property. The fucking spiv. Him and Piers are two-sides of the same crooked-coin: cunts.

mark
Forum Admin

Post by mark »

carcinogen wrote:Lord Sugar hasn't done anything since 1985. All he does is buy and sell property. The fucking spiv. Him and Piers are two-sides of the same crooked-coin: cunts.

Which makes him the ideal cove to call out Morgan.

Like a celebrity tramp fight.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

mark wrote:
carcinogen wrote:Lord Sugar hasn't done anything since 1985. All he does is buy and sell property. The fucking spiv. Him and Piers are two-sides of the same crooked-coin: cunts.

Which makes him the ideal cove to call out Morgan.

Like a celebrity tramp fight.

It's a race to the bottom isn't it.

I LOVE IT.

subsub

Post by subsub »

Ol' Piers has a few issues:

WOKE AND PROUD

black_guardian

Post by black_guardian »

Ah...I long for the days when Morgan was despised everywhere, the stoat faced tosser.

I recall him falling for a Chris Morris sting about U2 playing gangsta rap with NWA at Alton Towers back in '92.

Aside from the phone hacking and arranging fake photos of British Army solider urinating on Iraqi prisoners, he's not done much..
<Doctor...you will die for this...!>

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Why so many people like him, particularly on morning tv will never be solved.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

subsub

Post by subsub »

Zambo wrote:Why so many people like him, particularly on morning tv will never be solved.

I used to like breakfast telly on ITV. It was more welcoming and 'softer' than the BBC equivalent, which is fine but a bit dry at the best of times.
But now GMB is just a total snidefest, where Morgan is allowed to rant about whatever he likes, while his co-presenters shuffle awkwardly in their seats and go along with him. They have these ludicrous shouting matches where they invite two people with opposite opinions on, then after a load of arguing one of the presenters will tell viewers to "join the debate!" and "get involved on Twitter!".

Then they cut to Andi Peters who's been flown halfway round the world to plug some money-spinning phone-in competition before they cut back to Morgan who has a pop at "luvvies" who take pointless flights.

The best thing by far about the show is the delightful Ranvir Singh:

WOKE AND PROUD

Gosport Mark

Post by Gosport Mark »

My word =D>

Anyway half listened to some rant today centring on vegan foods be advertised as meat...or summit like that?

He seemed very pleased with his continued referencing of things not being as they appeared. Tuna, not tuna. It’s the news, not the news. It wasn’t even clever. It’s the kind of thing that if my kids did it on a long journey, I’d pull over a threaten to turn around and go home. Stop being a cunt Piers. Please.
Any comments contained within this post which are deemed offensive are unintentional. If any poster does wish to complain then please PM me first for a personal apology.

subsub

Post by subsub »

Gosport Mark wrote:My word =D>

Anyway half listened to some rant today centring on vegan foods be advertised as meat...or summit like that?

He seemed very pleased with his continued referencing of things not being as they appeared. Tuna, not tuna. It’s the news, not the news. It wasn’t even clever. It’s the kind of thing that if my kids did it on a long journey, I’d pull over a threaten to turn around and go home. Stop being a cunt Piers. Please.

He won't stop. He'll continue to blather on about anything, as long as he is the one who gets talked about.
Such a desperate, insecure person.
WOKE AND PROUD

subsub

Post by subsub »

Gosport Mark wrote:My word =D>

Yep, she is lovely :D

:wnk:
WOKE AND PROUD