Ian Watkins - tv return

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
LaaLaa
Jedi Master

Re: Ian Watkins - tv return

Post by LaaLaa »

AlcoholBrazil wrote:There are 2. The convicted nonce lead singer of Lostprophets serving a life sentence and the gay former Steps member who uses a "H" in his name.
The latter is totally innocent apart from crimes against music.

I think he'd been starting to use his real name more, so when the Lostprophets nonce went and sullied his name it's a good job he had the H moniker to fall back on.
I really am a biatch

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

subsub wrote:
Basualdo wrote:
AlcoholBrazil wrote:There are 2. The convicted nonce lead singer of Lostprophets serving a life sentence and the gay former Steps member who uses a "H" in his name.
The latter is totally innocent apart from crimes against music.

Remember H's Twitter the day after the Watkins trial?
H posted something about appearing In some musical.
Someone replied 'You should be killed and in hell for what you've done, you bastard!"

H calmly replied, "I think you're confusing me with the other Ian Watkins, the one who was on trial."

To which the angry guy responded, "What trial?"

Fair play to H, he retweeted it with laughing emojis.

:lol: :lol:

:lol:
Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

The Twat was posted here, but sadly taken down and can barely find reference to it now. Darn should have saved it: https://talkforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f ... 5#p1002146
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

colinthewarriormonkey

Post by colinthewarriormonkey »

theleader82 wrote:I see Ian Watkins is back on telly, on dancing on Ice. No shame

:lol: :lol: :lol:

"The Cunt's Cunt."

"One desperate shithouse"

mark
Forum Admin

Post by mark »

Carlos J wrote:The Twat was posted here, but sadly taken down and can barely find reference to it now. Darn should have saved it: https://talkforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f ... 5#p1002146

Wasn't really helped by this type of error, especially in an age where a face is much more recognisable than the truth.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Err, soz dear leader, the joke was in the twatter post. H correctly got damages from those who kept misidentifying him and a few people had a lafff.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

mark
Forum Admin

Post by mark »

8)

Unfortunately the twatter post is no longer available but here's the question. Was the twat poster confused by earlier disinformation or was he just a complete twat? As I noted the face stays in the mind longer than truth.

Tomorrow I am presenting a course on Influence, Persuasion and Negotiation. All the coprorates like to send their staff for this type of skills training but these days the topic has a more interesting edge to it. Will be fun expolring that edge.

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

mark wrote:8)

Unfortunately the twatter post is no longer available but here's the question. Was the twat poster confused by earlier disinformation or was he just a complete twat? As I noted the face stays in the mind longer than truth.

Tomorrow I am presenting a course on Influence, Persuasion and Negotiation. All the coprorates like to send their staff for this type of skills training but these days the topic has a more interesting edge to it. Will be fun expolring that edge.

Which is why I never post pictures of myself online, such as the one below.

Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.