paolo

Re: Schofield

Post by paolo »

lambrini wrote:
paolo wrote:simon schofield's personal website....shut down same date

simon is owner, pip is patron

most queer

pip allegedly has a flat in southwark

he has been taking young males there for years....

the protection of pip by the leftist media controllers is sickening

old braithwaite had his twitter account suspended...for nothing....that's unusual, twitter censoring....

pip is being protected by the establishment.....

Yikes. Icy has a flat in Southwark? Of course he does!

the nation's fave uncle...and now a hero

he'll be jetting off somewhere as part of the avoidance

peeps behinds the scenes helping on the cover up
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

Republico

Post by Republico »

The disgraceful coverage by the media of the evil agenda driven coming out of that mediocre TV presenter Schofield proves without any doubt that the whole of the MSM is hijacked by far-left fanatics, who plug militant far-left views with any fear. Fascism has well and truly arrived

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Welcome back MyRobert
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:Welcome back MyRobert

He hasn't mentioned Pele
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

AlcoholBrazil wrote:
The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:Welcome back MyRobert

He hasn't mentioned Pele

Indeed, only the filthy, satanic, liberal media.

ToRmAtO
Winner POTY - 2007 !!!!

Post by ToRmAtO »

Republico wrote:The disgraceful coverage by the media of the evil agenda driven coming out of that mediocre TV presenter Schofield proves without any doubt that the whole of the MSM is hijacked by far-left fanatics, who plug militant far-left views with any fear. Fascism has well and truly arrived

Fascism is right wing
Godwin's law

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

ToRmAtO wrote:
Republico wrote:The disgraceful coverage by the media of the evil agenda driven coming out of that mediocre TV presenter Schofield proves without any doubt that the whole of the MSM is hijacked by far-left fanatics, who plug militant far-left views with any fear. Fascism has well and truly arrived

Fascism is right wing

Classic deflection from him, Mr T.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Modern day fascism is very left wing. They are the ones shutting everything down they personally don't like.

ToRmAtO
Winner POTY - 2007 !!!!

Post by ToRmAtO »

kancutlawns wrote:
ToRmAtO wrote:

Fascism is right wing

Classic deflection from him, Mr T.

.. does the same grammatical error as a similar viewed poster on here too. :yawinkle:
Godwin's law

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Haha.

paolo

Post by paolo »

back to the disgraceful pip schoffa and the cover up.....
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Supporting Texas

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Has Pip been bumming underage boys? It seems almost like a given in those showbiz circles.

If so we should all come out and hail him a hero. Even braver than we previously thought.

That seems to be the next step we are going to be asked to follow.

paolo

Post by paolo »

m4rkb wrote:Has Pip been bumming underage boys? It seems almost like a given in those showbiz circles.

If so we should all come out and hail him a hero. Even braver than we previously thought.

One victim was met when underage (10) but there is no accusation of Pip buggering him until he became of legal age.

The victim met Pip at Pip's brothers theatre school. Pip is a patron

The website for the theatre and pip's bro went down in January....most queer

The young man who was in a relationship with Pip, the country's favourite uncle, did not have an amicable break up with Pip.

In fact, young Matthew, strangely employed on Pip's show, threatened to spill the beans.

In play book damage control style, Pip came out to pre-empt the fall out.....his deception, skullduggery et al was, as expected, twsited so that 'Our Pip' was portrayed as a brave, courageous hero, and a shining example who had lived with his burden for 27 years....Pip cried a little, just to reinforce the narrative.

The next step will be Pip going on a break with his family. The death of Flack will also be used to prevent criticism and the search for truth.

The cover up behind the scenes is extensive.

There is no allegation of Pip pumping them under the legal age.

This is all allegedly...I made it up and my source is a prominent producer who I went to school with

It's all a conspiracy and fake news

Lizard Penninsula
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Supporting Texas

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

paolo wrote:
m4rkb wrote:Has Pip been bumming underage boys? It seems almost like a given in those showbiz circles.

One victim was met when underage (10) but there is no accusation of Pip buggering him until he became of legal age.

The young man who was in a relationship with Pip, the country's favourite uncle, did not have an amicable break up with Pip.

In fact, young Matthew, strangely employed on Pip's show, threatened to spill the beans.

In play book damage control style, Pip came out to pre-empt the fall out.....his deception, skullduggery et al was, as expected, twsited so that 'Our Pip' was portrayed as a brave, courageous hero, and a shining example who had lived with his burden for 27 years....Pip cried a little, just to reinforce the narrative.

The next step will be Pip going on a break with his family. The death of Flack will also be used to prevent criticism and the search for truth.

This is all allegedly...I made it up and my source is a prominent producer who I went to school with

Lizard Penninsula

You don't sound too convinced of the official narrative Paolo. Please remember all official narratives are the truth and anything deviating from them is conspiracy.

Personally. I think he was shagging kids and the same protection racket surrounding this and every other showbiz or political sleaze story that many were enjoying is now coming to his aid.

You have three decisions to make when you are a gay paedophile. Do I join the world of politics, showbiz, or do I go it alone and face life in prison.

There is a fourth where you are a member, or associate, of the aristocracy and it's all covered up for you from the start.

paolo

Post by paolo »

m4rkb wrote:
paolo wrote:

Lizard Penninsula

You don't sound too convinced of the official narrative Paolo. Please remember all official narratives are the truth and anything deviating from them is conspiracy.

Personally. I think he was shagging kids and the same protection racket surrounding this and every other showbiz or political sleaze story that many were enjoying is now coming to his aid.

You have three decisions to make when you are a gay paedophile. Do I join the world of politics, showbiz, or do I go it alone and face life in prison.

There is a fourth where you are a member, or associate, of the aristocracy and it's all covered up for you from the start.

i'v not heard that Pip, the hero, was a fiddler and wouldn't like to contribute to that...there is the question of how and when he met young Matthew, and how young Matthew got a job working with Pip.....there will be a timeline for when Pip shoved, his raw, unsheathed, angry, weeping purple headed cheese wand up the anus of young Matthew....

I just wonder, in this day and age of keeping quiet about grooming....was young Matthew groomed?

Are there other partners of the courageous Pip?

Or is it all a smear campaign from Andy Crane and Gordon?
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Supporting Texas