Famous Wig Wearers

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
Sid Pervcat

Re: Famous Wig Wearers

Post by Sid Pervcat »

Basualdo wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 5:29 pm
Sid Pervcat wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 5:13 pm Kankers deffo wears a syrup
I believe you'll find the correct term is 'merkin'.
As Errr per the famed shower scene

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

kancutlawns wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 10:56 pm RIP Paul, but worth a punt.

Fucking little cunt.

(Daniels, not Kaniels)
Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

A few years ago my wife had decided it was time to change cars and identified the type she wanted.

One day I was driving home past a used car lot and glimpsed a car that could be of interest . I stopped and wandered onto the forecourt.

From the converted container which had become his office the proprietor emerged and came over. I was keen to ask questions- mileage, service history, etc but as I turned to speak to him I realised he was wearing the worst wig/toupee thing I had ever seen. It was misshapen, the wrong colour, you name it.

It was a windy day and I also realised that unless it had a chinstrap there was a good chance of it flying off.

I became mesmerised by it. I looked at the car but my eyes kept being drawn to this synthetic tuft...I realised if it DID blow off it would be deeply embarrassing for both of us.

I felt obliged to be polite enough to ask a few questions but after a decent interval I removed myself. When I got home my wife wanted to know about the car and I couldn't remember what he had told me. So I agreed to phone him but then thought he might recognise my voice and wonder why I was asking again only ten minutes after the first time. To my shame I created a false voice for the call.

We didn't buy the car anyway.
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

kevin04

Post by kevin04 »

I like it, Hillman. I don't know what I'd do.

The guy I worked with - his hair fabric? - usually looked good, just occasionally he wouldn't gel/wax it in or harsh lighting you would see it wasn't real. I think Danny Dyer wears something similar, his hair looks similar to the guy I worked with.
Bellend. Rupert Bell fanclub - MEMBER.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Hillman avenger wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 3:50 pm A few years ago my wife had decided it was time to change cars and identified the type she wanted.

One day I was driving home past a used car lot and glimpsed a car that could be of interest . I stopped and wandered onto the forecourt.

From the converted container which had become his office the proprietor emerged and came over. I was keen to ask questions- mileage, service history, etc but as I turned to speak to him I realised he was wearing the worst wig/toupee thing I had ever seen. It was misshapen, the wrong colour, you name it.

It was a windy day and I also realised that unless it had a chinstrap there was a good chance of it flying off.

I became mesmerised by it. I looked at the car but my eyes kept being drawn to this synthetic tuft...I realised if it DID blow off it would be deeply embarrassing for both of us.

I felt obliged to be polite enough to ask a few questions but after a decent interval I removed myself. When I got home my wife wanted to know about the car and I couldn't remember what he had told me. So I agreed to phone him but then thought he might recognise my voice and wonder why I was asking again only ten minutes after the first time. To my shame I created a false voice for the call.

Top tale, Hillman. :) Please post more out of D&D?
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Hillman avenger

I have often wondered what the etiquette is when someone you know who is bald or balding suddenly gets a wig or toupee.

Do you say " Hey, nice wig" which seems demeaning, or do you say nothing in which case he might think he has wasted his money?

Hillman avenger

I used to run a lot of training programmes, and on one contract ran pretty much one a week for about 18 months, for a building society.

They were in hotels, around the country and involved maybe 12-16 people at a time, for three days/two nights, and most of them did not know each other. So I would run an initial session aimed at loosening people up and getting to know each other.

One group was in Leeds and while in the main the participants were typically women maybe late 20-mid thirties, there were some men and on this occasion a guy arrived who was a little older ( mid 40s?), thinning hair,who I realised had decided this might be his opportunity for a little occupational nooky. When we did the "get to know you" session it transpired that he was a keen guitarist and I asked if he had brought his guitar.

He had, and the penny dropped for him that this might be his chance to position himself as a sex god. he offered to play for us after dinner in one of the breakout rooms, and I foolishly agreed.

later we convened for dinner and he arrived with his guitar and more importantly a toupee added to his slender tonsorial arrangements. There was uncomfortable chat and then we sat down to eat. The drink flowed, and ninety minutes or so later it was time for our musical treat.

We installed ourselves in the room, and my second mistake was in allowing him to set up in a position where he was between all of us and the door. Everybody settled, he began to play. It was AWFUL. It would actually have improved his performance if he had tried using his elbows. We all realised this was going to be tough. But then we also realised he had imbibed rather freely, and as he got carried away his toupee began to move. Talk about " you couldn't take your eyes off it"...there was no option to be able to slip out the room on an excuse so we all became transfixed, alternating between deep embarrassment and hysteria. It went on and on, but when he eventually stopped I heard a flood of people who were SO grateful but really had to go and ring loved ones....

the next day on the course nobody mentioned it all, but on the second night we went out to a quiz night, all got nicely relaxed and his toupee fell off entirely and another course member kindly kept it for him in her handbag.

I had some hilarious experiences doing that work.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Is there a 'most boring post' award? That last post has to be up there. No offence. It reads like Pinter with a hint of dogsh*t. I do like her massive fake tits, but US Talkshow host Wendy Williams has a good weave. Those big fake titties make-up for her wig though.

“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Hillman avenger

carcinogen wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 4:06 pm Is there a 'most boring post' award?
No you have little competition there
That last post has to be up there. No offence. It reads like Pinter with a hint of dogsh*t. I do like her massive fake tits, but US Talkshow host Wendy Williams has a good weave. Those big fake titties make-up for her wig though.

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

Olly murs
Gary numan
Rod Stewart
Man U and rangers

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

carcinogen wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 4:06 pm Is there a 'most boring post' award? That last post has to be up there. No offence. It reads like Pinter with a hint of dogsh*t.
:lol: :lol:
Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

mark
Forum Admin

Post by mark »

Geoff Fletcher

Another Bloody Sunday part 4 -
Another Bloody Sunday part 5 -
Another Bloody Sunday part 6 -

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

Hillman avenger wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 3:50 pm A few years ago my wife had decided it was time to change cars and identified the type she wanted.

It wasn’t Swiss Toni’s car lot by any chance was it?
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

Jon Gout

Post by Jon Gout »

VeritasVincit

Post by VeritasVincit »

Zambo wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 11:36 am The paeder of the gang

This is one wig wearer who made me very angry.
Because of his antics I can never show the video of my greatest, some might say only, achievement in my less than distinguised career. My performing future ruined and anonimity essential.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.