Question of Sport

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
VeritasVincit

Question of Sport

Post by VeritasVincit »

https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/sue ... l-22673606

Does this mean an end to her simpering at every 'amusing' answer and to those two desparately trying to give those 'amusing' answers.

theleader82

Re: Question of Sport

Post by theleader82 »

I wonder who the next team captains will be? Maybe Greg Rutherford it that attractive cyclist who’s retired now, can’t remember the name
Man U and rangers

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Does anyone below the age of 70 watch that fucking chummy shite? Bland MOR crap for people in Pringle sweaters, Pavers Velcro strap slip ons and beige chinos.

caveman

Post by caveman »

theleader82 wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:56 pm I wonder who the next team captains will be? Maybe Greg Rutherford it that attractive cyclist who’s retired now, can’t remember the name
Lance Armstrong?

JW90

Post by JW90 »

Jermaine Jenas presenting, Laura Woods and Jamie O'Hara captains.

caveman

Post by caveman »

Mat Dawson. Ffs how the fuck did he get a regular slot for years on this shown. His only personality trait is that comes across as an arrogant cunt.

caveman

Post by caveman »

JW90 wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:42 pm Jermaine Jenas presenting, Laura Woods and Jamie O'Hara captains.
Nope not woke enough

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Lord God Sir Captain Major Mo "Drugs Please" Farah v Sir Bagley Druggins OBE TUE
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

rorymac

Post by rorymac »

kancutlawns wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:38 pm Does anyone below the age of 70 watch that fucking chummy shite? Bland MOR crap for people in Pringle sweaters, Pavers Velcro strap slip ons and beige chinos.
I like those guys :lol:

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

theleader82 wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:56 pm I wonder who the next team captains will be? Maybe Greg Rutherford it that attractive cyclist who’s retired now, can’t remember the name
Ellie Simmonds and Ade Adepitan as captains with Kelly Maloney presenting.
There's no poem, just prose.

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

caveman wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:43 pm Mat Dawson. Ffs how the fuck did he get a regular slot for years on this shown. His only personality trait is that comes across as an arrogant cunt.
Rugby Union player in arrogant cunt shocker. All them fuckers should be ground up for sheep feed.

Fingers crossed the new panel is as diverse as possible, just to lap up the righteous fury of the Male Online :D
Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

antdad

Post by antdad »

To be fair most rugby players can string a sentence together unlike their footballing counterparts but yeah nothing warms the cockles more than the comments section of the DM online after a Littlejohn rant. The Torygraph is already decrying the loss of Sue, I haven't watched it in years but when the anchor appears to be visibly decomposing it's has to be time doesn't it?

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

kancutlawns wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:38 pm Does anyone below the age of 70 watch that fucking chummy shite? Bland MOR crap for people in Pringle sweaters, Pavers Velcro strap slip ons and beige chinos.
Be a bit like the Hawksbee and Jacobs but with the questions.
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

VeritasVincit

Post by VeritasVincit »

Many years ago I worked briefly with a chap who was one of the question setters on Question of Sport. He told us of one ‘incident’ involving Botham.
It was the last round, the one with the photos to identify. Botham’s team needed one point to win.
One photo left, and Botham was trying to think of who it was and was struggling, when everything was interrupted by the studio fire alarm. Evacuation of everyone, panel and audience.
While everyone was outside milling around he was seen going round the audience members asking who it was, and apparently many knew so he got the correct answer.
Back to the studio to continue, Botham smugly confident that he’ll get the winning point for his team.
But, when they put up the final photo again, it was now a different one. They’d spotted Botham’s ‘cheating’. He couldn’t identify the new one either.
Great amusement in the audience and the panel when they were told what had gone on.

subsub

Post by subsub »

Sadact7 wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:40 am
caveman wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:43 pm Mat Dawson. Ffs how the fuck did he get a regular slot for years on this shown. His only personality trait is that comes across as an arrogant cunt.
Rugby Union player in arrogant cunt shocker. All them fuckers should be ground up for sheep feed.

Fingers crossed the new panel is as diverse as possible, just to lap up the righteous fury of the Male Online :D
There's already done a poor-Sue story on their site (which I won't link to), amid claims that the BBC are 'keen to diversify', although there is no evidence for this whatsoever, or any quotes to suggest that.
They've also included photos of Alex Scott and Jermaine Jenas to whip their readership up into a fury, and it's worked, judging by the oh-so-tolerant comments :rolleyes:
WOKE AND PROUD