Night Stalker

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
Zippy

Night Stalker

Post by Zippy »

Anyone watching Night Stalker on Netflix? It's about the Richard Ramirez murders in Los Angeles in the mid-1980s.

One of the most evil bastards to have ever walked the earth.
"talkFORUM royalty" - thursty.
"Talkforum's Alan Whicker! " - kevin04.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

carcinogen

Re: Night Stalker

Post by carcinogen »

Sounds right up my street. Thanks. Got to get through 'The Killing' ... the Skani-Noir drama that started them all off ... Currently up to Episode 6 ... only 14 to go. LOL. #lovelockdown
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Zippy wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:32 am Anyone watching Night Stalker on Netflix? It's about the Richard Ramirez murders in Los Angeles in the mid-1980s.

Got a message from a friend about it. Watched some stuff about him before, grade A cunt.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

shabbado

Post by shabbado »

Carlos J wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:00 pm
Zippy wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:32 am Anyone watching Night Stalker on Netflix? It's about the Richard Ramirez murders in Los Angeles in the mid-1980s.

Got a message from a friend about it. Watched some stuff about him before, grade A cunt.
:shock:
Bit harsh on your friend
A joyless arsehole.

shabbado

Post by shabbado »

I enjoyed it.

Slightly different takes in so far as the main focus was on the two primary investigators and the impact the case had on them and their families lives.
A joyless arsehole.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

carcinogen wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:10 am Sounds right up my street. Thanks. Got to get through 'The Killing' ... the Skani-Noir drama that started them all off ... Currently up to Episode 6 ... only 14 to go. LOL. #lovelockdown
And that's the first series. S2 has 10eps. Not watched S3 as still looking for a free stream, got ones with no subtitles. :roll: They are about.

Up to 6/8 of The Valhalla Murders, quite like it.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

shabbado wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:15 pm

Bit harsh on your friend

I'll watch it sometime this week, hopefully.

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

I watched it, it was pretty good.

Done in quite a cool, stylish way without being flippant. Wasn’t aware of him being hunted down by a mob :)

Dunno if it’s been brought up on here but The Ripper series on Netflix is also good, about the hunt for Sutcliffe. Only blot is when some Millie Tant type comes on to blame it all on the patriarchy :roll:
Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

Seen it and had read a couple of books about him too.Excellent programme
Public caught him gave him a kicking and held him until the police arrived.
They should have finished him before the police arrived because he appealed the death sentence for 23 years and ended up dying of cancer in 2013.
Death penalty in America = Lawyers rich for life .Crazy !
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Carlos J wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:16 pm
carcinogen wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:10 am Sounds right up my street. Thanks. Got to get through 'The Killing' ... the Skani-Noir drama that started them all off ... Currently up to Episode 6 ... only 14 to go. LOL. #lovelockdown
And that's the first series. S2 has 10eps. Not watched S3 as still looking for a free stream, got ones with no subtitles. :roll: They are about.

Watch 'The Bridge' ... fucking will blow you away.

“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

carcinogen wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:12 pm
Carlos J wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:16 pm

Watch 'The Bridge' ... fucking will blow you away.

Seen all 4 series, carc, as per here to you: https://talkforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?p ... 9#p1536939

Fantastic and as per there, Sarah Lund is good, but there is only one, "Saga Norén, Länskrim, Malmö":

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Sadact7 wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:51 pm I watched it, it was pretty good.

Done in quite a cool, stylish way without being flippant. Wasn’t aware of him being hunted down by a mob :)

Dunno if it’s been brought up on here but The Ripper series on Netflix is also good, about the hunt for Sutcliffe. Only blot is when some Millie Tant type comes on to blame it all on the patriarchy :roll:
Got a message from same friend about that. Bin off Netflix a lot and get new free trials and cheap offers they email so never know what's on.

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

There’s a good ted bundy doc on Netflix . He escaped from jail twice. Was Ramirez the driller killer?
Man U and rangers

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

Carlos J wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:18 pm
shabbado wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:15 pm

Bit harsh on your friend

I'll watch it sometime this week, hopefully.
Is The Bridge a remake of a Mexico /America version !
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

On the night of May 29, 1985, Ramirez drove a stolen car to Monrovia, California, and stopped at the house of Mabel "Ma" Bell, 83, and her disabled sister, Florence "Nettie" Lang, 81.[43] Finding a hammer in the kitchen, he bludgeoned and bound Lang in her bedroom, then bound and bludgeoned Bell before using an electrical cord to shock the woman.[44] After raping Lang, he used Bell's lipstick to draw a pentagram on her thigh as well as on the walls of both bedrooms.[44] The women were found two days later, alive but comatose. Bell later died of her injuries.[45]

He seemed nice.
( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
Treat me right
I'm still a good man's daughter
Let me in if I break
And be quiet if I shatter