GB News

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
antdad

Re: GB News

Post by antdad »

^^^^ Green writes for the Telegraph and is a Republican mouthpiece which is what you'd expect from GBN. You don't really need to listen too hard, just look at all the supportive likes from YouTube commentators.

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

JimmyDee wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:31 pm
lambrini wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:54 am Alex Phillips is annoying. She's only 37; looks ten years older.
I wish you'd told me that before I watched it.
I feel really stupid now. I watched the interview , as opposed to judging her looks. What a mug!
She's still annoying.
( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
You're not alone
I'll wait 'til the end of time
Open your mind
Surely it's plain to see

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

antdad wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:35 pm You don't really need to listen too hard ...
So it's just US that need to be open-minded. Fair enough.
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

Brillo, who was definitely never going to appear again on GB News, talking the decline of the US with Farage

There's no poem, just prose.

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

So he's just a guest on his own TV project. Hope his residency in EU terrain is going well

shabbado

Post by shabbado »

Holden Mcgroyne wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:13 pm Brillo, who was definitely never going to appear again on GB News, talking the decline of the US with Farage

Is he phoning it in from the UK or his main country of residence France?
A joyless arsehole.

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

I still enjoy some of GBNs content but sometimes I just shake my head. Here is the UK ADF, in the US the ADF wants to criminalise homosexuality because they say it's linked to paedophilia. I'm not sure why right-wing loons are obsessed with child sex rings, but they are.

mark
Forum Admin

Post by mark »

delboy1983 wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:27 pm Without a significant upgrade it will not be about by end 2021
They have enough funding to ride out three years no matter.

subsub

Post by subsub »

Vespa wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 8:30 pm I still enjoy some of GBNs content but sometimes I just shake my head. Here is the UK ADF, in the US the ADF wants to criminalise homosexuality because they say it's linked to paedophilia. I'm not sure why right-wing loons are obsessed with child sex rings, but they are.

God-botherers-in-being-intolerant shocker...
WOKE AND PROUD

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Vespa wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 8:30 pm I still enjoy some of GBNs content but sometimes I just shake my head. Here is the UK ADF, in the US the ADF wants to criminalise homosexuality because they say it's linked to paedophilia. I'm not sure why right-wing loons are obsessed with child sex rings, but they are.

Just because it's Andrew Neil's name on the owner's desk, doesn't mean it's gonna be high brow content.

He's slumming it with the foot soldiers of his gammon revolution. Cos they're the ones making the big moolah for him.

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

I wish they'd just fuck Liam Halligan off he's so dull.

antdad

Post by antdad »

Ah JCB, how predictable. Lord Digger of Diggertown the unofficial Tory party treasurer and Billionaire Brexiter.

An oldie but a goodie...

https://www.theguardian.com/business/20 ... avid-davis

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

antdad wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 12:07 pm Ah JCB, how predictable. Lord Digger of Diggertown the unofficial Tory party treasurer and Billionaire Brexiter.

An oldie but a goodie...

https://www.theguardian.com/business/20 ... avid-davis
I thought Lord Bamford’s son was quite unlucky in the England game yesterday. Hopefully Paddy will get another go upfront in the up coming games.
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Holden Mcgroyne wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:10 am
black_guardian wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:28 pm It's an idea that's come too late. They should have done it at the height of the Brexit wars and it would have at least got some attention.

I see it as the ailing right wing print press desperate for its multiple columnists to have jobs when the print media eventually folds into history. The paywall models for Times and Telegraph are not sustainable. Online audio and visual content is what people are consuming via YouTube or podcasts.

GB news will just be a sensationalised version. One more echo chamber.
An echo chamber of what ?

There's no broadcast news media that reflects the views of millions of people in this country. The BBC, Sky News, Channel 4 and ITV are to various degrees beholden to London centric left wing wokery. Be seen as anywhere on the right and it's goodbye, see Andrew Neil and John Humphrys. You're safe Ms Maitlis, feel free to spout your anti Tory poison every night.

You can tell the left are running scared by their attempts to strangle it at birth.

Don't notice right wingers seeking to boycott potential advertisers to filth like Novara Media and Skwakbox

Learn to embrace people from a different side of the spectrum and you might persuade a few to follow you. demonise them and you'll alienate for ever.

:D

Started off so well.

mark
Forum Admin

Post by mark »

Just sank that bit further.............