GB News

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
Petingo

Re: GB News

Post by Petingo »

This is a good move IMO.

Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

They've given that prat Tom Harwood a job so not holding out much hope for this operation.
"talkFORUM royalty" - thursty.
"Talkforum's Alan Whicker! " - kevin04.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

Zippy wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:36 am They've given that prat Tom Harwood a job so not holding out much hope for this operation.
It's already a huge success. The number of lefties it's wound up is heartwarming.
There's no poem, just prose.

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Holden Mcgroyne wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:31 am
Zippy wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:36 am They've given that prat Tom Harwood a job so not holding out much hope for this operation.
It's already a huge success. The number of lefties it's wound up is heartwarming.
It was amusing seeing that buffoon Femi lose his shit over this.
"talkFORUM royalty" - thursty.
"Talkforum's Alan Whicker! " - kevin04.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

Darren Grimes is crying.

( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
Treat me right
I'm still a good man's daughter
Let me in if I break
And be quiet if I shatter

kevin04

Post by kevin04 »

Darren Grim.

Any minorities on GBNews?

It sounds like its naffs like Grimes, Harwood, Brexit Alex harpies who don't have the skill, charisma or intelligence to present a good program mixed in with aging hacks from Sky, BBC, ITV etc who have been pensioned off - Brazier, Simon McCoy etc.

They keep flogging some talkRADIO staff too. Ol' MK's Spanish producer is ofski there too.
Bellend. Rupert Bell fanclub - MEMBER.

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

kevin04 wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:23 pm Darren Grim.

Any minorities on GBNews?

It sounds like its naffs like Grimes, Harwood, Brexit Alex harpies who don't have the skill, charisma or intelligence to present a good program mixed in with aging hacks from Sky, BBC, ITV etc who have been pensioned off - Brazier, Simon McCoy etc.

They keep flogging some talkRADIO staff too. Ol' MK's Spanish producer is ofski there too.
I quite like Neil Oliver. He is intelligent, unlike many other GB News appointments.
I agree, though, Kevin – most of them are aging hacks, low-grade celebs or limbo Brexiteers.
Will GB News scout Julia HB or MG? Maybe. The below crass tweet, which might peak their interest, backfired. 🤣🤣🤣

( ◡‿◡ )
Treat me right
Let me in if I break

Holden Mcgroyne

Now scheduled to go on air the end of the month, the fascist left already triggered

Quite some feat to put a picture of three people who aren't going to work for GB News

finchman

Post by finchman »

I'd bang the arse of Hartley-Brewer
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

Holden Mcgroyne wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 7:11 pm Now scheduled to go on air the end of the month, the fascist left already triggered

Quite some feat to put a picture of three people who aren't going to work for GB News
Has Julia H-B joined GB News? A few talkRADIO producers and the station's big personalities have left.
( ◡‿◡ )
Treat me right
Let me in if I break

subsub

Post by subsub »

Holden Mcgroyne wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 7:11 pm the fascist left already triggered
Seems that you're fairly triggered already… :rolleyes:
WOKE AND PROUD

Holden Mcgroyne

lambrini wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 7:43 pm
Holden Mcgroyne wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 7:11 pm Now scheduled to go on air the end of the month, the fascist left already triggered

Has Julia H-B joined GB News? A few talkRADIO producers and the station's big personalities have left.
No.

Stop Funding Hate's 'brilliant team of research volunteers' linked up an article from January, but have clearly done no research into who GB News have recruited. Not as if they have a twitter account that you could click on and check :roll:

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Gammon lives matter

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

I was really looking forward to GB News, I'm a bit of an Andrew Neil fanboy; read his magazine and watch Spectator TV. I had hoped that GBN would have his level of well-researched opinions and like Spectator TV different and interesting voices.

Sadly GBN is FUCKING AWFUL.

I know they are trying to find their feet and they've promised to introduce news bulletins. They even have some excellent talent Tom Harwood, Gloria De Piero and Rosie Wright are very good. Neil Oliver makes me want to stop chemo and take up smoking - he's a massive twat.

The whole channel has the vibe of a mildly racist facebook group.

Such a disappointment.

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Vespa wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:27 am I was really looking forward to GB News, I'm a bit of an Andrew Neil fanboy; read his magazine and watch Spectator TV. I had hoped that GBN would have his level of well-researched opinions and like Spectator TV different and interesting voices.

Sadly GBN is FUCKING AWFUL.

I know they are trying to find their feet and they've promised to introduce news bulletins. They even have some excellent talent Tom Harwood, Gloria De Piero and Rosie Wright are very good. Neil Oliver makes me want to stop chemo and take up smoking - he's a massive twat.

The whole channel has the vibe of a mildly racist facebook group.

Such a disappointment.

Not sure why you expected anything different. The channel's intended purpose was to provide a "voice" for the hard right of british politics and society. It was never going to be small c conservative fodder.