The Rise of LBC - Part 2

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
Carlos J
Forum Admin

The Rise of LBC - Part 2

Post by Carlos J »

Continuation from here: https://talkforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f ... start=1545
carcinogen wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:38 am
AlcoholBrazil wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:12 am Maybe Steve Allen has been tangled in the wires of the enormous collection of Christmas lights and is unable to reach a phone for help.
We all know he buys them on a weekly basis. Also when he does go , they will discover a hoarders hell-hole with floor to ceiling filled with DVDs and other tat from his shopaholic habit.
LOL. Plus about 5000 'Groovy Gang' Tote Bags that he pretended to sell.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

carcinogen

Re: The Rise of LBC - Part 2

Post by carcinogen »

She's still off ... I know he was a fan of The Magic Circle (so to speak), this is a great disappearing act.

EDIT. He's off all this week. WTF is going on? LOL.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Bloater Ferrari moaning yet again about people working from home. Knock it off, people don’t want to drag themselves to work to be in the company for tossers they don’t like for ten hours a day. Seems perfectly acceptable to be productive at home, his only concern is keeping coffee shop owners open.

MGA99

Post by MGA99 »

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

:)
"talkFORUM royalty" - thursty.
"Talkforum's Alan Whicker! " - kevin04.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

kancutlawns wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:43 am Bloater Ferrari moaning yet again about people working from home. Knock it off, people don’t want to drag themselves to work to be in the company for tossers they don’t like for ten hours a day. Seems perfectly acceptable to be productive at home, his only concern is keeping coffee shop owners open.
Obese bastards like Ferrari put more strain on the NHS than people who don't wear masks. Ferrari is always moaning about 'zoom' etc, he still thinks the world is like Fleet Street circa 1972. Fat cunt.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

carcinogen wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:09 pm Ferrari is always moaning about 'zoom' etc, he still thinks the world is like Fleet Street circa 1972. Fat cunt.
You could say the same about Mike Graham. Cut from the same cloth.
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

O’Brien seems to be sniggering and fnrring this morning at regular intervals (probably out of embarrassment) when women are phoning in to give their accounts about being leched at by men. He’s doing this alternating with mawkish platitudes where he tries to put himself in the shoes of the female callers and then indulges in blokish chat. Asking leading questions about what a woman thinks of “scumbags” who whistle at them and adopts a listening stance asking the callers to label men as certain types of reprehensible individuals. Asking rather inept Partridge like questions amongst the infantile sniggering.

What a strange man.

Jock Bauer

Post by Jock Bauer »

kancutlawns wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:00 am O’Brien seems to be sniggering and fnrring this morning at regular intervals (probably out of embarrassment) when women are phoning in to give their accounts about being leched at by men. He’s doing this alternating with mawkish platitudes where he tries to put himself in the shoes of the female callers and then indulges in blokish chat. Asking leading questions about what a woman thinks of “scumbags” who whistle at them and adopts a listening stance asking the callers to label men as certain types of reprehensible individuals. Asking rather inept Partridge like questions amongst the infantile sniggering.

What a strange man.
I heard that. His off the cuff "I just don't know what question to ask" / "I'll try and do better" bollocks sounded so rehearsed.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

The fatuous old queen’s back! He lost a lot of weight around his face, went out to KFC and got a family bucket as “I felt like I hadn’t eaten for such years”.

Cunt.

Shedboy

Post by Shedboy »

That means I won't be listening to LBC whilst driving to work now. Cunt.

It's such an appalling show, nothing but whingeing about, and slagging off, "celebrities". When I first tuned in to LBC, thanks to it being on Sky, I tried listening to his show but found it to be utter shite.

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

Steve Allen is unlistenable since he insisted that slurping your coffee/tea on the microphone is OK for national radio.
Marconi would be disgusted.
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

O'Brien is being an Uber cunt today. His levels of self-loathing amaze me.

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

carcinogen wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:48 am O'Brien is being an Uber cunt today. His levels of self-loathing amaze me.
One of the most unlikeable people in the country. Loathsome.
"talkFORUM royalty" - thursty.
"Talkforum's Alan Whicker! " - kevin04.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Zippy wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:16 pm
carcinogen wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:48 am O'Brien is being an Uber cunt today. His levels of self-loathing amaze me.
One of the most unlikeable people in the country. Loathsome.
Amazing he gets a gig. He's unlistenable. I am all for a bit of a left-wing Guardian opinion on things, but this bloke is just bitter and angry about everything. It's dreadful radio.