The Rise of LBC - Part 2

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
kancutlawns

Re: The Rise of LBC - Part 2

Post by kancutlawns »

He genuinely exists because of the angry alt-right, Trump supporting, DM reading Brexiteers. He’s there to wind them up. If they disappeared off the face of the earth, there would be no demand for him. Not really a fan of his but he serves his purpose as opposed to iterating Tory posh boys like Pierce, Ferrari, Swarbrick and Castle.

LordLaret

Post by LordLaret »

Why are David Lammy and Shelaigh Fogarty and Majid there then as well? All I read is how it's a right wing station but you got your fair share of those on the left as well. Seems mostly balanced.
"My Profile Signatures Were Crap, So I Got Rid Of Them."

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

LordLaret wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:13 am Why are David Lammy and Shelaigh Fogarty and Majid there then as well? All I read is how it's a right wing station but you got your fair share of those on the left as well. Seems mostly balanced.

David Lammy is such an old queen. If it wasn't so fucking pathetic it would be funny. It's funny too how LBC goad known RIght-Wing terrorists to ring-up Mahid. I say funny, it's pretty f-ing twisted in all honesty.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

LordLaret

Post by LordLaret »

carcinogen wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:48 pm
LordLaret wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:13 am Why are David Lammy and Shelaigh Fogarty and Majid there then as well? All I read is how it's a right wing station but you got your fair share of those on the left as well. Seems mostly balanced.

David Lammy is such an old queen. If it wasn't so fucking pathetic it would be funny. It's funny too how LBC goad known RIght-Wing terrorists to ring-up Mahid. I say funny, it's pretty f-ing twisted in all honesty.
Last time I heard Majid, wasn't he like a Lib Dem, centre ground type who tried to get elected? And was a Remainer as such as well. If folk are doing that to him, it's pretty disgraceful. D=
"My Profile Signatures Were Crap, So I Got Rid Of Them."

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Nick Ferrari is a nasty piece of work. I know that's pretty ironic coming from me, but he is a horrible obese cunt. The worst kind of misogynistic wannabe white-middle-class ignorant wanker. Licking-out David Buik's asshole each morning. "Oh please David, send me some share tips". Fuck off.

Nick is like Eamon Holmes. Absolutely talent-free and a woman hater. I hate gits like that. Pale fat white men in their fifties. Listen to TalkRadio, it's full of the disease. Everytime I see that station it's some white fat wanker in his fifties who hasn't seen his cock over his fat gut in years or is wearing a wig. Or both.

Do I sound angry? I am. Because I think the British nation needs better. Still, having said that, anything is better than Tony Livesey.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Utterly revolting pig, not disclosing publicly why he was in hospital and then bangs on about wanting to tear his right arm off for sweet and sour pork and sweet and sour chicken for dinner with egg fried rice and Prosecco. Quite why he’s indulged as a chronic elderly diabetic to eat utter shit is beyond me. Who’s paying for your medical treatment Steve?

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

Mike Graham has his own hair. Just because it's caked in grease and hasn't been washed in weeks is a side issue.
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Who the COCK listens to this WANK
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:11 pm Who the COCK listens to this WANK
Well it's good to know what your enemies are up too. That's why I listen to James O'Brien, to get my story straight when I call-in and rip him a new asshole and shut him down. You know I'll be good too ... that's why you hate to love me. I speak da TROOF. Innit. Funny, the LBC producers never put me on air ... the voice of the nation, yeah whatever.

Roddy

Post by Roddy »

STEVE IS BACK :D
You can only live in the world you know.The rest is just wishful thinking or paranoia.

"We shall not go to Canossa!"

Roddy

Post by Roddy »

4 08-First mention of Dale :lol:
You can only live in the world you know.The rest is just wishful thinking or paranoia.

Roddy

Post by Roddy »

Steve was slagging Sheldon from The Big BANG theory for being very camp. :)

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

The Bitter Old Queen has done well to make it to 67 TBF considering the low quality shit he feasts on.
"talkFORUM royalty" - thursty.
"Talkforum's Alan Whicker! " - kevin04.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

Roddy

Post by Roddy »

Zippy wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:51 am The Bitter Old Queen has done well to make it to 67 TBF considering the low quality shit he feasts on.
He always moans about his type 2 direbeetus and how he has lost the feeling in one foot then goes on to tell you he's going to have a plate of chips for breakfast.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

On filling in the sexuality section on the census form: “Nome applies to me”.

He’s had to tone down his incentive against Meghan since he’s come back. He says nothing about her and is reduced to making lame criticisms about Harry’s new charity position. This must be a big climb down for the fat old queen.