The Rise of LBC - Part 2

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
MGA99

Re: The Rise of LBC - Part 2

Post by MGA99 »

kancutlawns wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:23 am On filling in the sexuality section on the census form: “Nome applies to me”.

He’s had to tone down his incentive against Meghan since he’s come back. He says nothing about her and is reduced to making lame criticisms about Harry’s new charity position. This must be a big climb down for the fat old queen.
Is Sarah Harding still in his crosshairs?

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Listened for five minutes to Ferrari beating his flabby chest and banging the desk with nationalist zeal over the fishing row with France in Jersey. Silly old twat. Think I’ll get an objective assessment of the situation instead of taking his view.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

LOL. James O'brien and his middle-class entitled upbringing is furious today. LMAO. This a is GOOD day. HAHHA. He's a frustrated Tory inside a Communist body.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

carcinogen wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 11:58 am LOL. James O'brien and his middle-class entitled upbringing is furious today. LMAO. This a is GOOD day. HAHHA. He's a frustrated Tory inside a Communist body.
I bet he’s laughing all the way to the bank.
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

O’Brien doing his best to be a sufferingly pedantic twat focussing on semantics when talking in tongues to a caller in Tel Aviv to avoid saying something that get him into trouble. James, say what you think as you look a cunt. Oh dear...

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

How can you focus on semantics when talking in tongues? 🤔🤔

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Concentrate on the topic please. Try listening to the show and make your mind up rather than heckling on the touchline about what I’m saying, sid.

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

kancutlawns wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 11:14 am Concentrate on the topic please. Try listening to the show and make your mind up rather than heckling on the touchline about what I’m saying, sid.
Try posting sense that people can actually engage with then.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

I’m flattered you read what I write. Perhaps you could try engaging without being a pedant. Not seen you actually give any balanced debate on what O’Brien but I can cope with that.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

The second hour of the show’s rather more listenable than the first and O’Brien’s been taken to task for hiding behind his verbosity.

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

kancutlawns wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 11:31 am I’m flattered you read what I write. Perhaps you could try engaging without being a pedant. Not seen you actually give any balanced debate on what O’Brien but I can cope with that.
🤣 love you x

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

You too hun xx. I think you sort of knew what I was saying even though it didn’t make complete sense.

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

Sid Pervcat wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 11:44 am
kancutlawns wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 11:31 am I’m flattered you read what I write. Perhaps you could try engaging without being a pedant. Not seen you actually give any balanced debate on what O’Brien but I can cope with that.
🤣 love you x
Kankbot strikes again 🤣🤣🤣🤣
( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
You're not alone
I'll wait 'til the end of time
Open your mind
Surely it's plain to see

LordLaret

Post by LordLaret »

carcinogen wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 11:58 am LOL. James O'brien and his middle-class entitled upbringing is furious today. LMAO. This a is GOOD day. HAHHA. He's a frustrated Tory inside a Communist body.
I just switched him off, I got tired of: "I'm better than anyone on the Right. I'm WOKE, WOKE IS ME. Buy my book, it tells YOU how to be a better person but I won't follow any of my own advice. BUY MY BOOK. The Art of Being A Prat it should be titled."

Openly admitted to hanging out with Owen Jones, one of the most annoying (Besides J..O.B) left leaning WOKE journalists when you have folk from Labour coming out to say folk were annoyed about being classed as thick or racist all the time.
"My Profile Signatures Were Crap, So I Got Rid Of Them."

subsub

Post by subsub »

LordLaret wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 11:09 am
I just switched him off, I got tired of: "I'm better than anyone on the Right. I'm WOKE, WOKE IS ME. Buy my book, it tells YOU how to be a better person but I won't follow any of my own advice. BUY MY BOOK. The Art of Being A Prat it should be titled."

Openly admitted to hanging out with Owen Jones, one of the most annoying (Besides J..O.B) left leaning WOKE journalists when you have folk from Labour coming out to say folk were annoyed about being classed as thick or racist all the time.
Why do you keep typing the word 'woke' out in capitals?
WOKE AND PROUD