The Rise of LBC - Part 2

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
kancutlawns

Re: The Rise of LBC - Part 2

Post by kancutlawns »

LordLaret wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 11:09 am
carcinogen wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 11:58 am LOL. James O'brien and his middle-class entitled upbringing is furious today. LMAO. This a is GOOD day. HAHHA. He's a frustrated Tory inside a Communist body.
I just switched him off, I got tired of: "I'm better than anyone on the Right. I'm WOKE, WOKE IS ME. Buy my book, it tells YOU how to be a better person but I won't follow any of my own advice. BUY MY BOOK. The Art of Being A Prat it should be titled."

Openly admitted to hanging out with Owen Jones, one of the most annoying (Besides J..O.B) left leaning WOKE journalists when you have folk from Labour coming out to say folk were annoyed about being classed as thick or racist all the time.
His show today about the situation in Gaza was well handled today. Pretty even handed and gave both sides their say. An improvement on yesterday when it was all about him.

LordLaret

Post by LordLaret »

subsub wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 12:10 pm
carcinogen wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 11:58 am LOL. James O'brien and his middle-class entitled upbringing is furious today. LMAO. This a is GOOD day. HAHHA. He's a frustrated Tory inside a Communist body.
I just switched him off, I got tired of: "I'm better than anyone on the Right. I'm WOKE, WOKE IS ME. Buy my book, it tells YOU how to be a better person but I won't follow any of my own advice. BUY MY BOOK. The Art of Being A Prat it should be titled."

Openly admitted to hanging out with Owen Jones, one of the most annoying (Besides J..O.B) left leaning WOKE journalists when you have folk from Labour coming out to say folk were annoyed about being classed as thick or racist all the time.
Why do you keep typing the word 'woke' out in capitals?
It was how he was making it sound. I don't know if that makes sense but he was making it sound like he was capitalising the word itself.
"My Profile Signatures Were Crap, So I Got Rid Of Them."

subsub

Post by subsub »

LordLaret wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 10:17 pm

It was how he was making it sound. I don't know if that makes sense but he was making it sound like he was capitalising the word itself.
Ah, OK.
WOKE AND PROUD

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

LordLaret wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 10:17 pm

Yeah I heard him giving a shout out to Owen Jones too. I am sympathetic to the views of commentators on the left if they exercise pragmatism which many do with the exception of Polly Toynbee and Jones who is a pathetic, adolescent weakling who has no balls. I’m sure he quoted Jones to wind up his listeners otherwise why him?

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

"talkFORUM royalty" - thursty.
"Talkforum's Alan Whicker! " - kevin04.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Got really quite angry with Naomi Campbell yesterday having a baby at the age of fifty. Must be jealousy, why get himself into a lather of it?

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

kancutlawns wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 6:38 pm Got really quite angry with Naomi Campbell yesterday having a baby at the age of fifty. Must be jealousy, why get himself into a lather of it?
It fills up airtime towards the end of his show. When he runs out of stuff to comment on from the papers, he turns his attention to celebs. Today it was Katie Price’s turn.
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

The fat queen was getting outraged yet couldn't keep away from images of the Scotch fans doing what they do i.e. getting wasted and causing havoc in central London. He was upset about them putting fairy liquid into the fountain at Trafalgar Square and making the place look like a winter wonderland. Wants them to pay to clean the fountain out. Fuck off Steve and get a sense of humour. I would love it if they'd run riot in Twickenham and Richmond to see his reaction.

finchman

Post by finchman »

Allen should stick to nonceing over his young 'producer'
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

LBC most shining star keeps fighting the good fight

:D

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.thegua ... ic-affairs

LBC’s James O’Brien wins Ofcom battle with Institute of Economic Affairs
Presenter cleared over objections to on air claims the thinktank is politically motivated and funded by ‘dark money’

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

David Lammy’s been very good this week filling in for O’Brien. Handled the station about Afghanistan so well, with sensitivity, insight and dignity.

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

kancutlawns wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 2:03 pm David Lammy’s been very good this week filling in for O’Brien. Handled the station about Afghanistan so well, with sensitivity, insight and dignity.
Lammy was always pretty good really - lost his mind a bit during/after Brexit but he's become a normal person again post-Corbyn.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

kevin04

Post by kevin04 »

Lammy can be a good listen. He listens to callers too, and not in a patronising way. Probably a very good constituency MP.
Bellend. Rupert Bell fanclub - MEMBER.

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Silly Darren already plotting his driving holidays to America for 2022 :D
"Cunt" - sjbarca

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Why does the fat queen habitually call people who he dislikes for one reason or another “particular thick and stupid”? It seems to be his default stock in trade which exposes his obviously seething inner anger and he has a habit for demeaning others like Extinction Rebellion, Harry and assorted celebs.

Just wind it in you intolerant cunt. You’re hardly a highly intelligent individual or a picture of health and there are loads of things that can be called out to you. It’s not big or clever to call others thick and stupid.