Soccer Aid for UNICEF 2021

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
kancutlawns

Re: Soccer Aid for UNICEF 2021

Post by kancutlawns »

What a fucking mess this is. Matterfaeces, Jimmy and Seema Jaspal all gone with Kammy holding the fort with just seven grand for UNICEF.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Kammy you fucken’ beauty! He’s won fuck all for UNICEF. Not just his fault though. Fuckin’ useless wankers, how many young children are going to struggle for fresh drinking water that had been budgeted for in Angola because of this shite team performance?
Last edited by kancutlawns on Sun Sep 05, 2021 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

birdie wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 3:16 pm If it was so dire why didn't y'all turn over and watch summat else? Or did you watch every minute just so you could have a good moan?
I didn't, and never will, watch one fucking second of it.
I reserve the right, however, to mock and criticise it. You know, the same as people do with GB News :-)
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

JimmyDee wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 4:23 pm
birdie wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 3:16 pm If it was so dire why didn't y'all turn over and watch summat else? Or did you watch every minute just so you could have a good moan?
I reserve the right, however, to mock and criticise it. You know, the same as people do with GB News :-)
Or to Gauntee. There’s no weird stalking to be done without following his every waking move.

henrycrs

Post by henrycrs »

TV should be cancelled for airing that shit.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

henrycrs wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 4:29 pm TV should be cancelled for airing that shit.
Embarrassing wasn’t it? He couldn’t even with seven thou. That cunt who was challenging him wasn’t much better but then he is a sad cunt who reads trivia encyclopaedia for a living.

birdie

Post by birdie »

JimmyDee wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 4:23 pm
I, like millions of others, tuned in to GB News in the first few days to see what the 'alternative' to the BBC and SKY was, I'm only referring to the two 24 hour news channels, not ITV which does two or three bulletins daily.
Yes, the format is different but it isn't, and I don't think it was intended to be, a news reporting channel, and I really am not interested in a financial, for example, advisor or expert talking about education, health or sport, so I don't bother with it, and going by the viewing figures, all those millions who turned in to see what it was like, have stopped watching too.

There must be a reason that Andrew Neil isn't returning, perhaps he can see a slowly sinking ship.
If the London Borough of Barnet isn't in London where is it?

I'll say soccer whenever I want to soccer soccer soccer soccer bloody soccer
Sent from my Advent Monza S200 so bloody old I can't remember when I bought it

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

This is nothing to go with sodding GB News. There’s a thread specifically for that. Post there.

What have you done Jim? This is your fault.

birdie

Post by birdie »

henrycrs wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 4:29 pm TV should be cancelled for airing that shit.
There are a couple of dozen free channels, hundreds of PPV and loads more on subscription like SKY, just because one channel decides to put out some mindless waffle doesn't mean that all TV should be cancelled.
If the London Borough of Barnet isn't in London where is it?

I'll say soccer whenever I want to soccer soccer soccer soccer bloody soccer
Sent from my Advent Monza S200 so bloody old I can't remember when I bought it

henrycrs

Post by henrycrs »

birdie wrote:
There are a couple of dozen free channels, hundreds of PPV and loads more on subscription like SKY, just because one channel decides to put out some mindless waffle doesn't mean that all TV should be cancelled.
All TV should hang it’s head in shame, giving those snivelling z listers air time and the opportunity to play football.

This is what’s wrong with the world in 2021

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

henrycrs wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 5:24 pm
birdie wrote:
All TV should hang it’s head in shame, giving those snivelling z listers air time and the opportunity to play football.

This is what’s wrong with the world in 2021
There’s a lot wrong with it when professional players from two decades look like overweight fucking idiots having a run around in front of gurning morons in the crowd and with assorted athletes, celebs from the telly and dickhead rappers coached by a spiv and Judy Murray. TV has never been at lower point. Football was never like this even testimonials.

henrycrs

Post by henrycrs »

Did women play in the match as well?

No doubt matterface was on commentary with a hard-on over it all.

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

kancutlawns wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 4:43 pm This is nothing to go with sodding GB News. There’s a thread specifically for that. Post there. What have you done Jim? This is your fault.
True, but if analogies aren't allowed to be drawn then I'm flouncing off :-)

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

JimmyDee wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:30 pm
kancutlawns wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 4:43 pm This is nothing to go with sodding GB News. There’s a thread specifically for that. Post there. What have you done Jim? This is your fault.
True, but if analogies aren't allowed to be drawn then I'm flouncing off :-)
Only kidding. The reason for my little outburst was that the protagonist hates the bewtiful game and was having a bit of a go for no apparent reason. :)

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

kancutlawns wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:53 pm Only kidding. The reason for my little outburst was that the protagonist hates the bewtiful game and was having a bit of a go for no apparent reason. :)
In that case, under VAR, I withdraw my flounce :-)
An obvious howler by ... err ... me.