FOOLS PANEL

Everything FP related

Moderators: Maaaarning, delboy1983

delboy1983

FOOLS PANEL

Post by delboy1983 »

As you maybe aware I am taking over the running of the above from Maaaarning .Pleased be advised fixtures ,results and tables will continue to be on the forum to keep you up to date and also allow any queries to be advised and dealt with.
Good luck in Season B 2020, week 1 will be for games starting 18/01/2020 and fixtures will be with on forum by Monday 13/01/2020

League 1 has twelve players but league 2 needs new players to make it a competitive division .Looking for players who have played previously and also new blood who want to have a go.
Need names no later than 12/01/2020 to allow me to consolidate matters

I am sure everyone who has participated in Fools Panel throughout the years and all Mods would join me in expressing our heartfelt thanks to Maaaarning for running this part of the forum in such a diligent and expert manner.
A hard act to follow indeed.
Maaarning will continue as a player in League 1 .
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

Zambo

Re: FOOLS PANEL

Post by Zambo »

I'd like to have a bash at this Del. Are the rules and instructions up anywhere?
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

Zambo wrote:I'd like to have a bash at this Del. Are the rules and instructions up anywhere?

They are in the top section of the Fools Panel section Zambo under "The Rules" posted by Maaaarning.
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

OK, cheers Del, never been in there. I'll check it out. Stick me down anyway.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

Zambo wrote:OK, cheers Del, never been in there. I'll check it out. Stick me down anyway.

You are in Zambo any queries get in touch.
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

delboy1983 wrote:As you maybe aware I am taking over the running of the above from Maaaarning .Pleased be advised fixtures ,results and tables will continue to be on the forum to keep you up to date and also allow any queries to be advised and dealt with.
Good luck in Season B 2020, week 1 will be for games starting 18/01/2020 and fixtures will be with on forum by Monday 13/01/2020

League 1 has twelve players but league 2 needs new players to make it a competitive division .Looking for players who have played previously and also new blood who want to have a go.
Need names no later than 12/01/2020 to allow me to consolidate matters

I am sure everyone who has participated in Fools Panel throughout the years and all Mods would join me in expressing our heartfelt thanks to Maaaarning for running this part of the forum in such a diligent and expert manner.
A hard act to follow indeed.
Maaarning will continue as a player in League 1 .

Said my appreciation to Maaaarning elsewhere in this thread, but thanks again. Del, let me know when each weeks thread goes up and will sticky them.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?