Re-United

Talksport - the main station discussion place
black_guardian

Re: Re-United

Post by black_guardian »

PG30 wrote:It does seem a bit odd to do a program about this. It doesn’t look like Gazza and Vinnie have any ther history or connection with each other apart from that one incident.

Next week Tonya Harding and Nancy Kerrigan

They didn't. I remember a feature in Match magazine from 1990 where they tried to do a head to head of both of them with Gazza just nudging it - which was very generous to Vinnie Jones IMO as in reality he was not a footballer, just a thug for hire.
<Doctor...you will die for this...!>

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

black_guardian wrote:
PG30 wrote:It does seem a bit odd to do a program about this. It doesn’t look like Gazza and Vinnie have any ther history or connection with each other apart from that one incident.

They didn't. I remember a feature in Match magazine from 1990 where they tried to do a head to head of both of them with Gazza just nudging it - which was very generous to Vinnie Jones IMO as in reality he was not a footballer, just a thug for hire.

It was listening to excerpts of the show this morning, especially when Brazil wanted to get Vinny on but thought he would have been on the golf course in LA of course with his mate Jason Statham. Having the lairy twat on once a week is enough.

PG30

Post by PG30 »

kancutlawns wrote:
black_guardian wrote:

It was listening to excerpts of the show this morning, especially when Brazil wanted to get Vinny on but thought he would have been on the golf course in LA of course with his mate Jason Statham. Having the lairy twat on once a week is enough.

I have a theory that jones is just an out of work actor in La. Does valet parking and caddying for the celebs in the day and works in a bar at night.

Occasionally gets the odd bit of extras work for $50 a day

Singing The Blues

Post by Singing The Blues »

PG30 wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:
black_guardian wrote:

I have a theory that jones is just an out of work actor in La. Does valet parking and caddying for the celebs in the day and works in a bar at night.

I have a theory that Jones is a talentless cunt. Just a theory, mind.

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

PG30 wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:
black_guardian wrote:

Like the joke about Richard Blackwood the "comedian" on some shittyarsed reality bollocks - Big Brother or the jungle thing, something like that anyway - who was bragging about the time he went to "crack" Hollywood and being at a dinner with Eddie Murphy.

The joke at the time was that he didn't mention if Eddie Murphy gave him a tip at the end of the meal.
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

James90125

Post by James90125 »

Can't understand a word Gazza is saying.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Smoggy pisshead
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

No longer the Bridesmaid

Leaked transcript of Gascoignes input:

Eeuurrghhheeeeoooo uuuurrrraiaiaiooooo owowowaueoiiiuoorrrr

No longer the Bridesmaid

JW90

Post by JW90 »

Typical TalkSport isn't it? Have a decent concept, such as My Sporting Life, which starts well before ending up scraping barrels for guests like these.

ToRmAtO
Winner POTY - 2007 !!!!

Post by ToRmAtO »

I would rather have my teeth ripped out one by one than switch on to listen to this
Godwin's law

pugsly

Post by pugsly »

On now, am pretty respectful of accents am pretty broad myself but I take time to listen to people, Gascoigne sounds incoherent like he is fuckin drunk[ I hope am wrong ].slurring his words not again Gazza, ffs

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

Some shows look good on paper, but this should have been canned once it was clear how Gazza speaks. I can barely understand a word he's saying.
There's no poem, just prose.

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

No chance of subtitles either :P
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

manifique

Post by manifique »

It sounds like Gazza has just come out of a coma while Jones is by his bedside mopping his brow and babbling on about kicking dogs and how great life is being sober while is lesbisn looking mate is on his last legs.