Extra time

Talksport - the main station discussion place
Roddy

Re: Extra time

Post by Roddy »

"Ged" :(
You can only live in the world you know.The rest is just wishful thinking or paranoia.

"We shall not go to Canossa!"

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Mark Webster doing the U.S. sports tonight. He's excellent. I remember him on the NBA Channel 4 show in the 90s.
"talkFORUM royalty" - thursty.
"Talkforum's Alan Whicker! " - kevin04.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

ToRmAtO
Winner POTY - 2007 !!!!

Post by ToRmAtO »

Why do they bother have somebody on overnight, when they just play clips of what happened on tS during the previous day!!!
Godwin's law

James90125

Post by James90125 »

ToRmAtO wrote:Why do they bother have somebody on overnight, when they just play clips of what happened on tS during the previous day!!!

They do that at about 4 for an hour.

James90125

Post by James90125 »

Ged, Latch and someone else - all talking at the same time. Fucking shit.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Big Billy Gavin continuing, has had some slight moaning about all these hours covering Catterall. Billy, it is coin, fuck off and give Geoff the gig if you don't want it. It ain't hard, ging.

Catterall back next week with rest Northern tales of LA and how he loves cunt Fury. What fun. :roll:
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

Caught the briefest of moments this morning.

Talk of Spurs qualifying for the next round. Not of their performance however, or of how they’ll get on in the next round. Or even of their group as a whole, oh no. They where talking in time honoured tS tradition of.............. wait for it................. ARSENAL!!! :rolleyes:

Now, to the best of my knowledge, Arsenal haven’t played since Saturday. So how can they be talking about them today? Is this some sort of tS order from management that whenever the CL is played you must mention Arsenal or Arsenal fans? Are Spurs not interesting enough without mentioning their near neighbours?

All very bizarre. Will this sort of thing be happening all day?
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Thick as shit reservist Ged Mills reckons he could be good at archery after firing 100 arrows. :roll:

Archery, shooting, darts. All easy. What a wannnabe controversiallist cunt to an audience of a few who can't be botherred. :roll:

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Big Willy Gavin, White Sam Stevens and nice chap Oily giggling like schoolgirls for some shit Christmas quiz after drinking non-alcohiholc stuff ain't great snoozing. Thank fuck it ain't Christmas morning waking, hearing those dozy cunts on waking for baby Jesus' day is a right Debbie Downer.

That great post ain't here yet, Willy. So hey big boy:
The fact Billy cunt is arguing that football should be played on Christmas Day not realising it was played for years and old Sammy Stevens saying Boxing Day soccer is tradition shows the shit of their jib. :roll: :roll:

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Big Billy Gavin gobbing off about his wife and 'Die Hard' sounds a really unpleasant chap

A fat cunt, a loud cunt, a nasty cunt. Poor Mrs Gavin, bet a beaten (non-physical) lady under that err weight of words when the angry man goes off on one.

Never trust a man with a beard who can't see his cock without a reflective aid. :roll:

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Y u got 2 throw #santashade wibbz?
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

Carlos J wrote:A fat cunt, a loud cunt, a nasty cunt.
The bit I heard was more like three shouty-cunts, although the output didn't have my full attention.
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Repeating the socalled 'Clash of the Titans' from earlier, better than Billy Gavin.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Carlos J wrote:Big Billy Gavin gobbing off about his wife and 'Die Hard' sounds a really unpleasant chap.

Now the third night in a row he's mentioned it. Nearly great Vickery levels of telling the same tale across all meeja. At least Vickery has all meeja interested, not some guest who cares not if Mrs Gavin has seen 'Die Hard' or not and doesn't think it a Christmas film. :roll:

At least we learned Mrs Gavin is a special needs teacher. No comment. And Billy's best mate is an ER doctor. Stateside? :roll:

shabbado

Post by shabbado »

I very rarely ever listen to TS these days but as it's Christmas time and i've got a few days off work my usual routine is out the window.

Stuck on Extra Time this evening and it's fucking horrific.

Who's the bint 'co-hosting' the show with whats-his-name?

Fuck me i've heard some bad presenters in my time but she's light years ahead of pretty much anyone else in the 'fucking awful' categroy

Like the daughter of Irani only doesn't have the charisma nor the brains of the father
A joyless arsehole.