Re: Extra time

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

Carlos J wrote:From last week, big Willy and simple Sam Stevens. No comment:

Have a fucking shave you scruffy cunt.
There's no poem, just prose.

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Gavin could be inoffensive enough but it's his social justice warrior agenda and his sidekick 'Ollie' Hunter having digs at the UK at every turn that makes me think they are a couple of bellends.

At least Cat Arse sticks to lightweight nonsense.
"talkFORUM royalty" - thursty.
"Talkforum's Alan Whicker! " - kevin04.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Zippy wrote:Gavin could be inoffensive enough but it's his social justice warrior agenda and his sidekick 'Ollie' Hunter having digs at the UK at every turn that makes me think they are a couple of bellends.

Mostly it is simple Sam Stevens. :rolleyes:
Poor old nice guy, Olly. :) Good old weekends with dear old Russ and good pals, Toby and Elliot were so nicely middle class niceness. :roll:

But way above any shite now. Big Bob Ballard, wherefore art thou? :(

There is no management evaluation on overnights. Hence Catterall being the standard, despite not being there half the time*

Biig Billy and Latchem. Fuck that is grim if a presentation to show advertisers. :roll:

*Old northern cunt Catterall really likes going home after each show to oop north to see the kids and then back down the same day. Wannabe father of the year, not. Not trusted dad of the year, yes. Not to be trusted alone in that London. :roll:
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

I do like old Sophie, the soccer diva though: https://twitter.com/soccerdiva

Lovely hat and good shades. :P

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Carlos J wrote:
Zippy wrote:Gavin could be inoffensive enough but it's his social justice warrior agenda and his sidekick 'Ollie' Hunter having digs at the UK at every turn that makes me think they are a couple of bellends.

Poor old nice guy, Olly. :) Good old weekends with dear old Russ and good pals, Toby and Elliot were so nicely middle class niceness. :roll:

There is no management evaluation on overnights. Hence Catterall being the standard, despite not being there half the time*

Biig Billy and Latchem. Fuck that is grim if a presentation to show advertisers. :roll:

*Old northern cunt Catterall really likes going home after each show to oop north to see the kids and then back down the same day. Wannabe father of the year, not. Not trusted dad of the year, yes. Not to be trusted alone in that London. :roll:

Ha :D I always did find it strange how Cararse would go back oop norf after every show before getting back down a few hours later!
"talkFORUM royalty" - thursty.
"Talkforum's Alan Whicker! " - kevin04.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Simple Sam Sam Stevens on Waa-moaned-ham for Wymondham, Norfolk, Wind-ham, though a typical Norfolk cunt of a town, so maybe a Stevens pass on that.

JW90

Post by JW90 »

The Boy Latch has left.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

JW90 wrote:The Boy Latch has left.

More detail, JW?

JW90

Post by JW90 »

He said on Friday/ Saturday he was wanting to concentrate on his business, it's in the first five minutes of the overnight show.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Carlos J wrote:Jordan Jarrett-Bryan has been on before I think. Not the worst and better than Catterall and big Willy.

Desperate for that simple Sam Stevens that he isn't allowed to control a show ever. :lol: :lol:

Sidekick of shite. :roll:

Back on for a few days. TS has ticked its diversity tick box for the next year. :roll:

Jarrett-Bryan is though quite intelligent. And not matey pals with the guys behind the glass, see you Gavin and Catterall.

Old Tim Vickery making the C-word joke about Messi for the at least 4th time I've heard it on TS and 5Live. It's corruption, ha ha, not cunt. :arrow:

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Zippy wrote:
Carlos J wrote:

Ha :D I always did find it strange how Cararse would go back oop norf after every show before getting back down a few hours later!

He'd be picking up whores at 7am offering them non-existent boxing press passes for freebies, the dirty northern cheapskate if allowed to stay in that London. :roll: In Northern, "You can be the next Maura on Love Island, luv". And nights out with Gareth A, fuck knows the depravity their arses would take. :cry: :rolleyes: Good job Mrs Catterall is keeping him in order. #northerncuck

Champagne and Roses

Post by Champagne and Roses »

Carlos J wrote:
Carlos J wrote:Jordan

Sidekick of shite. :roll:

Old Tim Vickery making the C-word joke about Messi for the at least 4th time I've heard it on TS and 5Live. It's corruption, ha ha, not cunt. :arrow:

Vickery, Marcotti and Hunter - the Holy Trinity providers of foreign football verbal diarrhoea (both quantity and quality) and I say unto you that of these Hunter is the greatest.

Imagine if someone spoke like those three about English football - would we nod sagely at their sophistication ? No - we’d laugh.
Blocked by Andy Jacobs since 2011
You might even spot me having a bit of veal

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Marcotti is a fat cunt who likes the sound of his own voice. Who will shout down others, but he's not a Yank. A classic boor. :)

Vickery has lots of gigs and repeats but fair play for getting the coin. Nay a problem with Hunter as you do not have. He speaka da lingo and all that.

There are many foreign reporters in England not bleating shite about the socalled best league in the world. Which it is not.

Champagne and Roses

Post by Champagne and Roses »

Hunter has a hearing problem. If you say “Is Bale leaving, yes or no ?” he mishears it as “Please talk non-stop for five fucking minutes so quickly that we can’t interrupt you so we miss the next ad telling us not to stop at a level crossing”.
Blocked by Andy Jacobs since 2011
You might even spot me having a bit of veal

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Cunt Fletcher hosting, click off.