Post by Zippy »

These tweets made me laugh. "Gay orc" :D
"talkFORUM royalty" - thursty.
"Talkforum's Alan Whicker! " - kevin04.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

carcinogen

Re: Rushden and Glendenning

Post by carcinogen »

Puke. Dogshit. Bland. Vanilla. Fucking awful.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

carcinogen wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:57 pmPuke. Dogshit. Bland. Vanilla. Fucking awful.
It is traditional to reply ... "and those are the good points!".
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

Lord Notin Kwestion

Post by Lord Notin Kwestion »

Anybody got audio of glendenning's dodgy comment about Josh king on Sunday? In the current climate you could hear Rushden's gulping pregnant pause. classic talksport and outstanding from a so called woke presenter.
Imagine a vaccine so safe you have to blackmailed into taking it, for a virus so deadly you have to be tested to know if you have it.

Perlagreen

Rushden and glendenning Sunday slot

Post by Perlagreen »

What is the word association game thing they do

Been doing it for years but I’ve never had the energy until now to ask what it’s about

And the early lockdown bolocks thing they did with rolling a dice to see a result of games was cringe and well , just wank
Doar Dinamo Bucuresti

DDB

carcinogen

Re: Rushden and glendenning Sunday slot

Post by carcinogen »

30 secs. Cat Shit.

My lord it's dire. I'd pimp out my young niece to a nonce rather than hear this rape abortion.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

kentred1

Post by kentred1 »

Scrap it

Fire the cunts

Northern Troglodite

Post by Northern Troglodite »

Say it like it is carc , don't mess about mate :D :D
Bring on "The Clutcher :)

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Merged.
Perlagreen wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:22 am What is the word association game thing they do

Been doing it for years but I’ve never had the energy until now to ask what it’s about

And the early lockdown bolocks thing they did with rolling a dice to see a result of games was cringe and well , just wank
'Culverhouse' is a shite football version of 'Mornington Crescent' which was a shite smug Radio 4 game.

Just another example of Rushden stealing other peoples ideas.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

ccreds

Post by ccreds »

On the Final Day of the season these two have a THREE hour show. Must have been doing well.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Rushden (With Baker on Saturdays) is really quite unbelievable.

The same turgid radio games and the same turgid chat for years and years. Laugh, I nearly did. No, I fucking did not listening to the witless cunt. :arrow: ](*,)

And lo, tomorrow, back wiith Barry Irish playing Culverhouse, as per, a 'Mornington Crescent' rip off and guessing stadia attendances with Justin Moorhouse, I always pictured in my head, maybe a bearded hipster, maybe got the JLC muddled in my mind, I'm sure Moorhouse is better behaved towards women. :roll:

Well, he is to animals, a vegan, nowt wrong, don't need to tell everyone though. This caught my eye: https://www.lancashirelife.co.uk/people ... -1-4769364
‘Giving up smoking was the best thing I’ve done and the thing I’m most proud of. There’s this great app that shows I gave up two years and 121 days ago, I’ve regained 213 days of my life, I’ve not smoked 17,000 cigarettes, I’ve saved £8,000 and I’ve not spent 1,400 hours smoking.
Saving 8k is good, has the fecker never heard of duty free? And wow, 213 days in nappies extra on a bariatric bed. Good work fella. :roll: :roll:

Jolly and chirpy, still a fat cunt though he's lost lost about four and a half stone, vegan or not:

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

Carlos J wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:12 am Rushden (With Baker on Saturdays) is really quite unbelievable.

The same turgid radio games and the same turgid chat for years and years. Laugh, I nearly did. No, I fucking did not listening to the witless cunt. :arrow: ](*,)

And lo, tomorrow, back wiith Barry Irish playing Culverhouse, as per, a 'Mornington Crescent' rip off and guessing stadia attendances with Justin Moorhouse, I always pictured in my head, maybe a bearded hipster, maybe got the JLC muddled in my mind, I'm sure Moorhouse is better behaved towards women. :roll:

Well, he is to animals, a vegan, nowt wrong, don't need to tell everyone though. This caught my eye: https://www.lancashirelife.co.uk/people ... -1-4769364
‘Giving up smoking was the best thing I’ve done and the thing I’m most proud of. There’s this great app that shows I gave up two years and 121 days ago, I’ve regained 213 days of my life, I’ve not smoked 17,000 cigarettes, I’ve saved £8,000 and I’ve not spent 1,400 hours smoking.
Saving 8k is good, has the fecker never heard of duty free? And wow, 213 days in nappies extra on a bariatric bed. Good work fella. :roll: :roll:

Jolly and chirpy, still a fat cunt though he's lost lost about four and a half stone, vegan or not:

I liked it when Peter Kay made him wear a City shirt all the way through Phoenix Nights precisely because he knew Moorhouse was a United fanatic. :lol:
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Basualdo wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:28 am
Carlos J wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:12 am Rushden (With Baker on Saturdays) is really quite unbelievable.

I liked it when Peter Kay made him wear a City shirt all the way through Phoenix Nights precisely because he knew Moorhouse was a United fanatic. :lol:
Saw he was in that, can't remember him though. :roll:

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

Carlos J wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:47 am
Basualdo wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:28 am

Saw he was in that, can't remember him though. :roll:
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

Basualdo wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:28 am I liked it when Peter Kay made him wear a City shirt all the way through Phoenix Nights precisely because he knew Moorhouse was a United fanatic. :lol:
These fucking celebs who don't know how being a fan actually works. Fucking hell!

Celeb A "makes" celeb B wear Celeb As shirt, and all the plastics think it's the ultimate wind-up, for banter. It isn't, of course ... they're Celebs! They would wade nostril-deep through a river of vomit for "likes". The reason A "made" B wear it is for Celeb-twat reasons.

Now ... I'm Maidstone, and our bitterest enemies are Margate, and I wouldn't choose to wear a Margate top,but if I were forced to, by losing a bet, I wouldn't post it, on the Internet, as if anyone else fucking gave a fucking fuck.
That's the difference between Adrian Durham and actual Peterborough fans. He draws attention to it that bit too much.
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99