Rushden and Glendenning and Baker

Talksport - the main station discussion place
Carlos J
Forum Admin

Re: Rushden and Glendenning

Post by Carlos J »

JimmyDee wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:43 pm
Basualdo wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:28 am I liked it when Peter Kay made him wear a City shirt all the way through Phoenix Nights precisely because he knew Moorhouse was a United fanatic. :lol:
These fucking celebs who don't know how being a fan actually works. Fucking hell!

Celeb A "makes" celeb B wear Celeb As shirt, and all the plastics think it's the ultimate wind-up, for banter. It isn't, of course ... they're Celebs! They would wade nostril-deep through a river of vomit for "likes". The reason A "made" B wear it is for Celeb-twat reasons.

Now ... I'm Maidstone, and our bitterest enemies are Margate, and I wouldn't choose to wear a Margate top,but if I were forced to, by losing a bet, I wouldn't post it, on the Internet, as if anyone else fucking gave a fucking fuck.
That's the difference between Adrian Durham and actual Peterborough fans. He draws attention to it that bit too much.
Good points, well made Jimmy. Have you seen Nigel about on his bicycle checking out female cyclists, the dirty dog? :wnk:

Anyway, Margate, yay, err nay:

Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Basualdo wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:28 am I liked it when Peter Kay made him wear a City shirt all the way through Phoenix Nights precisely because he knew Moorhouse was a United fanatic. :lol:
These fucking celebs who don't know how being a fan actually works. Fucking hell!

Celeb A "makes" celeb B wear Celeb As shirt, and all the plastics think it's the ultimate wind-up, for banter. It isn't, of course ... they're Celebs! They would wade nostril-deep through a river of vomit for "likes". The reason A "made" B wear it is for Celeb-twat reasons.

Now ... I'm Maidstone, and our bitterest enemies are Margate, and I wouldn't choose to wear a Margate top,but if I were forced to, by losing a bet, I wouldn't post it, on the Internet, as if anyone else fucking gave a fucking fuck.
That's the difference between Adrian Durham and actual Peterborough fans. He draws attention to it that bit too much.
As per H&J thread, celebs are only big fans, or top fans, not just fans. Get wiith it.

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

Kay is very public about his disdain of football and everything about it. But he knew it would piss off an old friend for a laugh. Nowt to do with 'Bants' and as it was twenty years ago now, definitely fuck all to do with internet 'likes'.
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

Basualdo wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:28 am
Carlos J wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:12 am Rushden (With Baker on Saturdays) is really quite unbelievable.

The same turgid radio games and the same turgid chat for years and years. Laugh, I nearly did. No, I fucking did not listening to the witless cunt. :arrow: ](*,)

And lo, tomorrow, back wiith Barry Irish playing Culverhouse, as per, a 'Mornington Crescent' rip off and guessing stadia attendances with Justin Moorhouse, I always pictured in my head, maybe a bearded hipster, maybe got the JLC muddled in my mind, I'm sure Moorhouse is better behaved towards women. :roll:

Well, he is to animals, a vegan, nowt wrong, don't need to tell everyone though. This caught my eye: https://www.lancashirelife.co.uk/people ... -1-4769364
‘Giving up smoking was the best thing I’ve done and the thing I’m most proud of. There’s this great app that shows I gave up two years and 121 days ago, I’ve regained 213 days of my life, I’ve not smoked 17,000 cigarettes, I’ve saved £8,000 and I’ve not spent 1,400 hours smoking.
Saving 8k is good, has the fecker never heard of duty free? And wow, 213 days in nappies extra on a bariatric bed. Good work fella. :roll: :roll:

Jolly and chirpy, still a fat cunt though he's lost lost about four and a half stone, vegan or not:

I liked it when Peter Kay made him wear a City shirt all the way through Phoenix Nights precisely because he knew Moorhouse was a United fanatic. :lol:

Moorhouse was only too glad to portray someone in a City shirt as being, shall we say, a little backwards.
There's no poem, just prose.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Re: Rushden and Glendenning and Baker

Post by Carlos J »

This cunt sounds so happy. The shite about autobiography wars, it's really not that exciting, chaps.

Rushden, playing on his vanilla and happy to get the Tuesday to Thursday gig. Utter cunt.

As Kevin said, Rushden and Baker is the future from 1-4pm. :(

JW90

Post by JW90 »

I know H and J will go at some point fairly soon due to age and circumstances but Rushden and Baker as a permanent double act would be hideous.

TS out of bounds pretty much all the time then, especially if Danny Kelly decides to pack it in on Monday nights (which has already been reduced in quality with Jordan moving).

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

Honestly a TS free life is pretty good. And if H&J go we can pretty much wish the whole shitty station goes tits up with no innocent casualties.
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

JW90

Post by JW90 »

Wouldn't mind seeing Nats and Faye go tits up oi oi!!

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

A growth. A tumour. Cancer.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

JW90 wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:37 am Wouldn't mind seeing Nats and Faye go tits up oi oi!!
Indeed. :wnk: Faker udders for the win. Though Nats, trying to hide them, they are some big mamma tits: :P

ccreds

Post by ccreds »

Today's show beats off the live premier League game which is demoted to Talksport 2.

JW90

Post by JW90 »

SUNDAY ISN'T GAMEDAY

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

SUNDAY IS CUCK DAY AS WE CRAWL BACK IN OUR SHELL AND LET BULLS FUCK OUR WIVES
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

JW90

Post by JW90 »

"Oi dawnt moind dat Max, jinyoowinely Oi dwant. Der bools affer moor dan moyself".

"Don't put yourself down Barry, we're all nice here and nothing really matters and bulls are great aren't they, right?"

ccreds

Post by ccreds »

Boxing Day treat from these two.