Champagne and Roses

Re: Paul M Cat Ross

Post by Champagne and Roses »

Erskine Might wrote:
Juice Terry wrote:
Erskine Might wrote:
Who are you?

A policeman knew my name.
DK: And tonight’s musical homework is lyrics with “who” in them starting of course, and where else would we start, with “Who Are You” which not only contains the word “who” but is also by The Who, buy one get one free as it were, so by the end of the evening we’ll have assembled a veritable Who’s Who of [EDIT].
Blocked by Andy Jacobs since 2011
You might even spot me having a bit of veal

the puddin

Post by the puddin »

Hardly any sport at all. Utter shite. At least the two mikes were amusing when they didn't do sport.
"It's what we do...."

shivah

Post by shivah »

the puddin wrote:Hardly any sport at all. Utter shite. At least the two mikes were amusing when they didn't do sport.

he'll still be on a breakfast show wage and contract and it's probably cheaper for News UK to stick him on talkSHITE overnight then bring in someone else.

How a man with such a speech defect be thought of as good enough for wadio is beyond me.
Grunt is a Chunt.

James90125

Post by James90125 »

Erskine Might wrote:
Juice Terry wrote:
Erskine Might wrote:He's interviewed me a few times over the years and he's always been really nice. (In contrast to Martin Kellner, who, when recording an interview, couldn't have been arsed, did zero research, paid no attention to what I was saying, and whose amusing persona - which up until then I liked a lot - appeared to have been left on a peg for when the red light comes on.) Ross at least seems to be interested, does his homework and works hard to make a conversation engaging. I must admit I'd found his cheesey TV appearances a turn-off, and I can't say I go out of my way to listen to his radio shows, but he's more of a pro than many around today.

Who are you?

Jim Carver

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Clicked on before the 2am news. Now asking about sequels in movies for the next hour. What do you think about sequels? Do you give them the benefit of the doubt? What sequels are better than the original? Local radio 101. :roll:

Old MG could have done this better and is far more amusing. Click back on to the legend Rhod on 5Live.

A reminder of old poor confused Paul from 2014: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... s-him.html Comments are Mail and amusing.

Posted this before, lovely sweater and blue Chelsea boots:

Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Erskine Might

Post by Erskine Might »

Don't forget this, either:

Erskine Might

Post by Erskine Might »

James90125 wrote:
Erskine Might wrote:
Juice Terry wrote:
Erskine Might wrote:He's interviewed me a few times over the years and he's always been really nice. (In contrast to Martin Kellner, who, when recording an interview, couldn't have been arsed, did zero research, paid no attention to what I was saying, and whose amusing persona - which up until then I liked a lot - appeared to have been left on a peg for when the red light comes on.) Ross at least seems to be interested, does his homework and works hard to make a conversation engaging. I must admit I'd found his cheesey TV appearances a turn-off, and I can't say I go out of my way to listen to his radio shows, but he's more of a pro than many around today.

Who are you?

Jim Carver

He said, 'You can go sleep at home tonight If you can get up and walk away'. I staggered back to the underground, and the breeze blew back my hair. I remember throwin' punches around, and preachin' from my chair -' Hang on, this isn't me, it's Alan Brazil.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Click on. 10 facts about board games. Click off.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

dingdongthewitchisdead

Post by dingdongthewitchisdead »

stealing a living,like most on the station .
i never listen now .

the puddin

Post by the puddin »

It's truly dreadful.
"It's what we do...."

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

the puddin wrote:It's truly dreadful.

Better than expected then
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Paul Woss really does struggle to catch a break.
"talkFORUM royalty" - thursty.
"Talkforum's Alan Whicker! " - kevin04.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

Lou Grant

Post by Lou Grant »

Erskine Might wrote:In contrast to Martin Kellner, who, when recording an interview, couldn't have been arsed, did zero research, paid no attention to what I was saying, and whose amusing persona - which up until then I liked a lot - appeared to have been left on a peg for when the red light comes on.

I love Kelner. If it's a subject he's interested in or a guest that has something interesting to say then he's brilliant, but he never fakes it for stuff he couldn't give a toss about. Same for his slot on H&J ... get him on a sport he loves or a topic that fascinates him and he's fully dialled in, but when he has to cover something like Wimbledon he'll just trot out dated information and a few bits of cheap innuendo.

I can sort of understand based on your contributions on here why he paid no attention to what you were saying.

Paul Ross on the other hand is the worst Ross you could inflict on the airwaves - below even Bob or Kemp.
Come for the rampant misogyny, stay for the tedious bitching

Erskine Might

Post by Erskine Might »

Lou Grant wrote: I love Kelner. If it's a subject he's interested in or a guest that has something interesting to say then he's brilliant, but he never fakes it for stuff he couldn't give a toss about. Same for his slot on H&J ... get him on a sport he loves or a topic that fascinates him and he's fully dialled in, but when he has to cover something like Wimbledon he'll just trot out dated information and a few bits of cheap innuendo.

I can sort of understand based on your contributions on here why he paid no attention to what you were saying.

Paul Ross on the other hand is the worst Ross you could inflict on the airwaves - below even Bob or Kemp.

Charming. Actually he's used my book innumerable times since, once he bothered to read it, and it's on one of his professed favourite subjects. So quite frankly, if you want to do PR for him, fine, but your presumptuousness here, along with your usual pretensions to apodictic wisdom, are a step too far. You're on ignore; I suggest to you do the same.