Re: Paul M Cat Ross

Post by Lou Grant »

Apodictically, I choose not to. Stop being so precious. :mrgreen:
Come for the rampant misogyny, stay for the tedious bitching

Champagne and Roses

Post by Champagne and Roses »

Lou Grant wrote:[
I love Kelner. If it's a subject he's interested in or a guest that has something interesting to say then he's brilliant, but he never fakes it for stuff he couldn't give a toss about. Same for his slot on H&J ... get him on a sport he loves or a topic that fascinates him and he's fully dialled in, but when he has to cover something like Wimbledon he'll just trot out dated information and a few bits of cheap innuendo.
Innuendo ? That’s an Italian suppository isn’t it ?

(from Kelner’s Greatest Hits Volume 2).

One thing about Kelner puzzles me. He loves old unreconstructed non-PC jokes that you could have heard on The Comedians in 1975, all the old mother-in-law stuff. Once on his podcast he read out fifty punchlines from such jokes. However for years he held down a job as a columnist on The Guardian. How ?
Blocked by Andy Jacobs since 2011
You might even spot me having a bit of veal

Lou Grant

Post by Lou Grant »

He's too literate for the tabloids and too flippant for the more stuffy broadsheets (Times, Telegraph). He always seemed a good fit for The Guardian.
Come for the rampant misogyny, stay for the tedious bitching

Champagne and Roses

Lou Grant wrote:He's too literate for the tabloids and too flippant for the more stuffy broadsheets (Times, Telegraph). He always seemed a good fit for The Guardian.
But his liking for mother-in-law type material is not ironic, it is genuine, it sat badly with the Guardian’s championing of Stewart Lee and (previously) Rob Newman. Anyway, eventually they fired Kelner for financial reasons I think.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Ross has never heard of basic football facts and records like Arbroath 36-0 Bon Accord. 134 years ago today. :roll: :roll: He was struggling in the Ross manner of talking about something else. :arrow:

Ah, as per, this ten to 5am slot is playing birthday songs again. Today, Barry White, chap from XTC, some chap from Sleeper, not Wener, Jennifer Nettles and Ben Folds.

Fuck this cunt is shite.

No, nay, never will I say bring back Catterall. But, pondering close to awful.

And where Adam? Still on 'Fight Club'? but not three shows a week, which must have been nice coin, bar the cuckold travelling.

Poor big Willy? Are they still doing NFL live on Monday morning? Still his three gigs a week gone to Sweet Paul?

Maybe Clayton in a rare correct choice realised the overnighters were talking the piss and producing shit, all mates, so binned then all for Ross. That is good. Ross still is awful.

Simple Sam Stevens has slicky become M Cat's best buddy as producer. Utter shite.

Any fucker who has listened overnights, knows Geoff Peters, Russ Hargreaves and big bad Bob Ballard are the only ones who actually produce quality radio.

Ross is just a managerial move to shite.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Monty Modlin

Post by Monty Modlin »

Woss is a natural at plopping out wordshit. He can bore on endlessly about anything, without even pausing for breath. Some people would call it a talent - I call it being an utter cuntwipe.
The real Boris Johnson died with Covid in hospital. He was replaced by a professional impersonator who has been avoiding talking to the press ever since.

dingdongthewitchisdead

Post by dingdongthewitchisdead »

Monty Modlin wrote:Woss is a natural at plopping out wordshit. He can bore on endlessly about anything, without even pausing for breath. Some people would call it a talent - I call it being an utter cuntwipe.

and i bet he would be proud of it too. it's a woss trait i think.
i never listen now .

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Posted in the 'Sports Bar' thread:
Carlos J wrote:Having a Stain and Ross free night, waiting for good old Rhod on 5Live.

Switched on the tranny, tuned to TS.

Old Ross is interviewing Mr Christmas. FFS. :roll:

But old Rhod on 5Live has some hideous twatter/nu-commentator types on the Labour Conference. I can not listen to this inanity. I really can't. :( They are so opinionated, correct and not funny, yet so stupid. :( Mere minutes listening was horrific.

A rare World Service on phone then, 'Dominion: The Animals and The Lawyers' sates.

Monty Modlin

Post by Monty Modlin »

I've resorted to Nick Abbot on the LBC catch up. Times are tough.
The real Boris Johnson died with Covid in hospital. He was replaced by a professional impersonator who has been avoiding talking to the press ever since.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Carlos J wrote:[...]Ross is only doing till 5pm. 5-6 is 'Early Sports Breakfast' with Paul Coyte. A strangely voiced chap, just hearing his intro. Plus, either the mic levels are way too high, or he's very loud.

Coyte is very loud. Mostly sport but does seem to indulge Ben 'The Boy', 'Fletch', 'Parry's new bitch' Fletcher and Barsby when on their slots.

Erskine Might

Post by Erskine Might »

Bad news for the TLS next door. Apparently the great and exciting and super-fantastic new building TS is in is not properly sound-proofed, so the people in the TLS offices have to sit at their screens trying to block out the muffled sounds of TalkSport and Talk Radio all day long. Another great bit of planning.

Champagne and Roses

Erskine Might wrote:Bad news for the TLS next door. Apparently the great and exciting and super-fantastic new building TS is in is not properly sound-proofed, so the people in the TLS offices have to sit at their screens trying to block out the muffled sounds of TalkSport and Talk Radio all day long. Another great bit of planning.
Ha ha. They ought to be grateful they can listen, they might learn something #BringBackDeano

Of course Virgin Radio are in there too so there’s always the threat of a naked Chris Evans bursting in on them. He’s gatecrashed Big Al’s show a couple of times as part of his whacky madcap stunts and unfortunately Al didn’t just tell him to fuck off.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Champagne and Roses wrote:
Erskine Might wrote:Bad news for the TLS next door. Apparently the great and exciting and super-fantastic new building TS is in is not properly sound-proofed, so the people in the TLS offices have to sit at their screens trying to block out the muffled sounds of TalkSport and Talk Radio all day long. Another great bit of planning.
Ha ha. They ought to be grateful they can listen, they might learn something #BringBackDeano

Of course Virgin Radio are in there too so there’s always the threat of a naked Chris Evans bursting in on them. He’s gatecrashed Big Al’s show a couple of times as part of his whacky madcap stunts and unfortunately Al didn’t just tell him to fuck off.

Not sure why mallet jr exposes himself with regularity seeing as he resembles a malformed orange rat with micropenis. Maybe it gives him a gimpy flashback thrill of being pantsed in front of the whole school then kicked to fuck
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

The Doctor Is In

Post by The Doctor Is In »

The Popbitch story the other week about him midshag with Anna Friel made me realise what a skanky piece of strumpet she was.
Peace and Love

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Was on a youtube watch and old Borat on Johnny Woss was shown. Thought, might be a laff or too there and old 4 poofs and a piano and all the verboten shit a decade later. From here:

Am I reading too much?

And lo, Borat (Sacha Baron Cohen for the hard of reading) talked about Johnny's brother, Paul as a hero in Kazakhstan:

Borat mentioned Paul Ross on Paul Ross Day, and him, "liking sexy time....................and with the girls too."

Woss laffs and, "Well he hasn't changed then."

Did Johnny Woss knew before the sordid tales came out? Was he letting hints? :lol: :lol:

Good old Paul 'drugs gone mad' Woss: As per:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... s-him.html

And the always funny Airbnb: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/p ... e-10681328