Paul M Cat Ross

Talksport - the main station discussion place
Rowntree

Re: Paul M Cat Ross

Post by Rowntree »

He's going overnight on tS and tR from the end of the month. That Daryl chap on tR overnight - who is not bad actually, and has got better during is relatively short time on the station - is moving to weekend early breakfasts, and said it was costcutting by the station (which doesn't sound realistic to be because I can't see how much money the station on going to save by doing this relatively minor bit of costcutting).

Much rather they gave the gig to Martin Kelner, who I don't catch much of at weekends as I'm usually pissed up.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 250 character limit.

kevin04

Post by kevin04 »

Heard bits of both.

Morris was alright. A nice, soft-ish, easy going listen especially at that time and not too controversial but polite enough. 100 times better than sneering Darren on LBC.

Ross is a bit of a jack of all master of none - if that none was nothing at all but general knowledge. Again, I've not heard him enough and assumed he would be a bit of a joke figure going through the motions, but he actually seems to be quite well-read ; civil, cordial and polite ; easy enough going and dare I say it, a bit of a saddo, but a probably a decent enough guy (if you excuse the M Cat stuff and cheating on your wife with a man).

I think it might have been Zippy but he summed him up amazingly well 'the ultimate radio journeyman nobody'.
Bellend. Rupert Bell fanclub - MEMBER.

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

kevin04 wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:37 pm Heard bits of both.

Morris was alright. A nice, soft-ish, easy going listen especially at that time and not too controversial but polite enough. 100 times better than sneering Darren on LBC.

Ross is a bit of a jack of all master of none - if that none was nothing at all but general knowledge. Again, I've not heard him enough and assumed he would be a bit of a joke figure going through the motions, but he actually seems to be quite well-read ; civil, cordial and polite ; easy enough going and dare I say it, a bit of a saddo, but a probably a decent enough guy (if you excuse the M Cat stuff and cheating on your wife with a man).

I think it might have been Zippy but he summed him up amazingly well 'the ultimate radio journeyman nobody'.
Agreed on Ross, kev. He's not too far off 65 and is doing his overnight gig. There seems darker undertones regarding him.
"talkFORUM royalty" - thursty.
"Talkforum's Alan Whicker! " - kevin04.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

Rowntree

Post by Rowntree »

Zippy wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:17 pm

Agreed on Ross, kev. He's not too far off 65 and is doing his overnight gig. There seems darker undertones regarding him.
He's just skint and soiled goods, I assume.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 250 character limit.

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Rowntree wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:20 pm
Zippy wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:17 pm

He's just skint and soiled goods, I assume.
Yep, seems that way. Bad position to be in close to retirement age!
"Cunt" - sjbarca

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

I'm warming to M Cat. He clearly knows he's a fuckup but soldiers on
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

the puddin

Post by the puddin »

Really don't like his show at all. It's like he has too many words in his mouth at once. And as for his posh sidekick. Christ.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

"It's what we do...."

No longer the Bridesmaid

Tbf the err catman is probably gobbling on testes as he broadcasts

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:02 am Tbf the err catman is probably gobbling on testes as he broadcasts
The Catman is a fan boy to boxers and UFC fighters and it is pure cringe.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

No longer the Bridesmaid

Sorry Zipp-o, I meant the mCatMan not the err catman aka catsarse

TS is a complex world of cats, dog shit and testes

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:52 pm Sorry Zipp-o, I meant the mCatMan not the err catman aka catsarse

TS is a complex world of cats, dog shit and testes
Gotcha!
"Cunt" - sjbarca

dingdongthewitchisdead

Post by dingdongthewitchisdead »

he's still stealing a living ?!
i never listen now .

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

the puddin wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:59 am Really don't like his show at all. It's like he has too many words in his mouth at once. And as for his posh sidekick. Christ.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
It is horseshit sub-hospital radio with filler like sport and music birthdays and cue a ten second clip of relevant song.

As to the sidekick, I'd not say posh, dull middle class, but I would say simple:
Carlos J wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:59 am Simple Sam Stevens, the socalled clever one again. Utter thick cunt. Moody. You want some?:
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

shivah

Post by shivah »

Woke up early and Woss just babbling on about nothing basically.

He really is shit.

And always has been.
Grunt is a Chunt.

No longer the Bridesmaid

I like him, even though I can't hear a word he is saying