Saggers

Talksport - the main station discussion place
Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Re: Saggers

Post by Basualdo »

Champagne and Roses wrote:
AlcoholBrazil wrote:These times were made for a Collymore return.....make it happen TalkSport.
No.

Hell no.
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

ccreds

Post by ccreds »

Tom Ross top class stuff.

ccreds

Post by ccreds »

Incenzo was on yesterday

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Actually enjoying listening to Tony Incenzo. Seems a really down to earth, grassroots football sort of a guy who loves the game wherever he's watched it. I was listening to an anecdote about taking his girlfriend to watch Altrincham in 1992 and the story got lost somewhere. Saggs seemed confused too and said "great stuff" at the end but I like Tony.

kentred1

Post by kentred1 »

How did Tony Incenzo find the time to get married and start a family watching these thousands of matches?

I quite like Tony too not least for that time i heard him mock Abrahams for all his "Friends"

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

kentred1 wrote:How did Tony Incenzo find the time to get married and start a family watching these thousands of matches?

I quite like Tony too not least for that time i heard him mock Abrahams for all his "Friends"
Not sure. He's been to over 5,000 matches. Also, 1,200 QPR matches in succession and wants to make it to 50 years without missing one. :shock:

JW90

Post by JW90 »

Time for Saggers to just give up now. He clearly resents doing this for a living. 30 minutes of pure anti-football crap spilling out from his past-it mouth.

"FOOTBALL ISN'T THAT IMPORTANT!", says someone who has made a fucking decent living out of the game. It obviously is important otherwise your station wouldn't cover it 24/7 you utter wand. Seems to have no grasp of the concept that possibly things are being discussed in private meetings that might not become public for a while.

"HOW WILL THIS WORK? WHY AREN'T THEY TELLING US? WHAT IS GOING ON!?" The season may resume in two months, not next sodding week like you seem to believe. These are highly trained people dealing with complex issues, not O'Hara and Mills saying the first thing that comes into their heads you plank. They will have plans and strategies.

Fuck off if you don't like it, this football hating prick should retire and give it to someone with enthusiasm and talent and not clog up the airwaves with his out of touch, old man yelling at clouds schtick.

Tosser.

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

Lockdown Collymore would be car crash radio today.
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

ccreds

Post by ccreds »

Saggers would still have been one of the main presenters of the Euros if we had the Euros this year wouldnt he?

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

"Sags and Colley" ... A podcast for Angry cunts who hate their mothers.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

ccreds

Post by ccreds »

Got to put Saggers in the presenter/pundit all rounder category.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Fuck me that was peak saggbaggs today. Got his err rector pal in to croak about Jesus the first time he bummed Mark in 1973. Buttery drips on crumpet crumbs. Then fucking Danny "Fucking" Mills, the world's biggest cunt
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 6:44 pm Fuck me that was peak saggbaggs today. Got his err rector pal in to croak about Jesus the first time he bummed Mark in 1973. Buttery drips on crumpet crumbs. Then fucking Danny "Fucking" Mills, the world's biggest cunt
I enjoyed it. :D Not the rector bit, but was an interesting show.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

ccreds

Post by ccreds »

British football all the way with Saggs.

JW90

Post by JW90 »

Saggers doesn't seem keen for football to return.

Like all of us, he's perfectly happy to hear people rolling dice in their living rooms or discussing top 5 Spice Girls songs.

Live football can fuck off and wait, thank you very much.