DK and Simon Jordan

Talksport - the main station discussion place
Erskine Might

Re: DK and Simon Jordan

Post by Erskine Might »

It's TS how survives these days. Produces absolute shite, and then people say 'this is isn't quite such shite'.

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

Carlos J wrote:Name aside. Way better than most and all of Game day shite.

By a country mile

Fat Sam getting arsey at having to do an extra 6 minutes, pisstank would be proud.
There's no poem, just prose.

Erskine Might

Post by Erskine Might »

Great the fact Fat Sam has been hired by TS. Great praise for them.

Northern Troglodite

Post by Northern Troglodite »

Dk must just drop the mic as he walks away after every show , on any given day , the rest just bow in awe
Bring on "The Clutcher :)

Erskine Might

Post by Erskine Might »

Northern Troglodite wrote:Dk must just drop the mic as he walks away after every show , on any given day , the rest just bow in awe

Yes, a bit like a second rate estate agent after a 'dazzling' talk in front of a group of fourth form kids.

Northern Troglodite

Erskine Might wrote:
Northern Troglodite wrote:Dk must just drop the mic as he walks away after every show , on any given day , the rest just bow in awe

Yes, a bit like a second rate estate agent after a 'dazzling' talk in front of a group of fourth form kids.

Sadly , you appear in the minority .......yet offer no soloutions to the dross Clayton is landing there.............give us a schedule my man :D

Champagne and Roses

Post by Champagne and Roses »

Schedule ? Just bite the bullet and hire Danny Baker - he’s available and the fuss will die down - put him on Saturday and Sunday with DK in place of Rushden. The large personal audience they command then feeds into their Game (sic) Day (sic) coverage. Simple. But Clayton won’t do this, won’t even think about doing it, isn’t equipped to even think this thought.
Blocked by Andy Jacobs since 2011
You might even spot me having a bit of veal

Erskine Might

Post by Erskine Might »

Northern Troglodite wrote:
Erskine Might wrote:

Sadly , you appear in the minority .......yet offer no soloutions to the dross Clayton is landing there.............give us a schedule my man :D

Great response. I suspect you've gone through life with that one idea. If you want to pay me to give you a schedule, I'll give you a schedule. Until then, it's a stupid remark. Fella.

Ned

Post by Ned »

Champagne and Roses wrote:Schedule ? Just bite the bullet and hire Danny Baker - he’s available and the fuss will die down - put him on Saturday and Sunday with DK in place of Rushden. The large personal audience they command then feeds into their Game (sic) Day (sic) coverage. Simple. But Clayton won’t do this, won’t even think about doing it, isn’t equipped to even think this thought.

It's an open goal. Put those two on 10-12, let Matterface build up 'What A Game Day' from the ground from 12. Sundays, give Danter his own show again 10-1 - he can do the mix of light hearted and more serious stuff that TS has traditionally done. Make it a pirate ship again.

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

Ned wrote:
Champagne and Roses wrote:Schedule ? Just bite the bullet and hire Danny Baker - he’s available and the fuss will die down - put him on Saturday and Sunday with DK in place of Rushden. The large personal audience they command then feeds into their Game (sic) Day (sic) coverage. Simple. But Clayton won’t do this, won’t even think about doing it, isn’t equipped to even think this thought.

It's an open goal. Put those two on 10-12, let Matterface build up 'What A Game Day' from the ground from 12. Sundays, give Danter his own show again 10-1 - he can do the mix of light hearted and more serious stuff that TS has traditionally done. Make it a pirate ship again.

:dart:

The two Dans would also make the show about football supporters, as opposed to opinions.
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

Northern Troglodite

Erskine Might wrote:
Erskine Might wrote:

Great response. I suspect you've gone through life with that one idea. If you want to pay me to give you a schedule, I'll give you a schedule. Until then, it's a stupid remark. Fella.

Ok , name a better man on the airwaves on TS than Bunter , simple enough question !!!, as for paying you , if yer strapped my grass needs cutting :D

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

JudgeTedd wrote:
Ned wrote:

:dart:

The two Dans would also make the show about football supporters, as opposed to opinions.

It really ain't hard.

But Charlie (Chas) Baker is funny, said someone once. :roll: Luke (More, more) Moore and her open hole to any gig, Woodsy. That vag is coining it up. Her accuntant is already smiling.:smt028
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Erskine Might

Post by Erskine Might »

Erskine Might wrote:
Erskine Might wrote:

Ok , name a better man on the airwaves on TS than Bunter , simple enough question !!!, as for paying you , if yer strapped my grass needs cutting :D

A better 'man'? Not a very precise question. In what sense? As a broadcaster, when he's not in rage mode, Saggers - ordinary broadcasting without tiresome musical themes, and weird high pitched noises, all the time. But you seem so locked in a TS paradigm (checks watch while he tries to think of a joke) that you seem to think it's some kind of triumph to champion the least shite. For me the least shite on TS isn't anyone to bow to.

Champagne and Roses

Post by Champagne and Roses »

Charlie Baker *is* funny, his stand-up set is pretty good and his character-based stuff on his podcast has amused me, and his stand-in gigs on TS, but TS have just crashed his career, with his approval it must be said. Glory Hunters is one of the worst things they’ve ever produced, and no-one can sit next to Rushden and hope to even be allowed to make an amusing contribution, it’s Rushden’s show, his format, he drives it. I get it must have looked like a big break for Charlie but he should have been more cautious.
Blocked by Andy Jacobs since 2011
You might even spot me having a bit of veal

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Rushden needs throwing off a cliff. "I've just been thrown off a cliff...oh well!"
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN