The Season Ticket Rebooted

Talksport - the main station discussion place
Eaststand

Re: The Season Ticket Rebooted

Post by Eaststand »

I cant listen to it.

The pretence that Laura Woods is good at her job, the fact that Kelly panders to her absolute fucking babble and shitchat just makes me want to commit some sort of violent crime, and coupled with last week, Captain Everything is Racist If I Can Make Money Off It Darren Lewis was on the last week, the first 20 minutes of that was, and Im not joking the worst radio I have ever heard, it was Kelly trying keep it together, and 2 absolute fucking cunts who are far too pleased with themselves babbling, and there was no other word for it, it was babble, half of it didnt make sense, I have never, and hope I never do again, heard anything so fucking shit ever before.

About a month ago, we got a little insight as to how Laura Woods has rose to fame so quickly. Danny Kelly was taking the piss a bit, and out of nowhere, "woodsy/cunt" went "are you going to undermine me any more, Danny?"

And that one sentence tells you everything. Ive been wondering how such a witless, not even particularly good looking person with an incredibly annoying voice for radio as well, has had such a meteoric rise. It couldnt be because of talent, because she has none. At all. It can't because she is fit, because shes not really, shes OK, but shes no Natalie Sawyer, also, fuckwit eyebrows. It cant be because shes a good professional, her phone is going off all the time, and she couldnt give a fuck about that, she thinks thats funny, normal presenters are mortified when something like that happens, but this fuckwit laughs and tells us who is ringing her, like anyone gives a single fucking fuck about that, everyone is just, "who is this moron? This sounds like my wifes retarded mate, am I on the wrong station?"

Its because shes an expert in playing the feminism/victim game. That one sentence just for a second showed you what a nasty little cunt she actually is behind the fake smile (seriously how is it possible to sound as though you are smiling fakely on the radio? But she does it)
Build Back More Betterer

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Not content with ruining his own show, bunts gets Dazza "The Human Hypothesis" Lewis plus Lukewarm Bore to help
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

No longer the Bridesmaid

T'Dazzler wants to grasp the nettle

ccreds

Post by ccreds »

I think Zidane going back to Real Madrid was more of a surprise tbf. :lol:

James90125

Post by James90125 »

...and the listening millions...

Northern Troglodite

Post by Northern Troglodite »

Eaststand wrote:I cant listen to it.

The pretence that Laura Woods is good at her job, the fact that Kelly panders to her absolute fucking babble and shitchat just makes me want to commit some sort of violent crime, and coupled with last week, Captain Everything is Racist If I Can Make Money Off It Darren Lewis was on the last week, the first 20 minutes of that was, and Im not joking the worst radio I have ever heard, it was Kelly trying keep it together, and 2 absolute fucking cunts who are far too pleased with themselves babbling, and there was no other word for it, it was babble, half of it didnt make sense, I have never, and hope I never do again, heard anything so fucking shit ever before.

About a month ago, we got a little insight as to how Laura Woods has rose to fame so quickly. Danny Kelly was taking the piss a bit, and out of nowhere, "woodsy/cunt" went "are you going to undermine me any more, Danny?"

And that one sentence tells you everything. Ive been wondering how such a witless, not even particularly good looking person with an incredibly annoying voice for radio as well, has had such a meteoric rise. It couldnt be because of talent, because she has none. At all. It can't because she is fit, because shes not really, shes OK, but shes no Natalie Sawyer, also, fuckwit eyebrows. It cant be because shes a good professional, her phone is going off all the time, and she couldnt give a fuck about that, she thinks thats funny, normal presenters are mortified when something like that happens, but this fuckwit laughs and tells us who is ringing her, like anyone gives a single fucking fuck about that, everyone is just, "who is this moron? This sounds like my wifes retarded mate, am I on the wrong station?"

Its because shes an expert in playing the feminism/victim game. That one sentence just for a second showed you what a nasty little cunt she actually is behind the fake smile (seriously how is it possible to sound as though you are smiling fakely on the radio? But she does it)

:dart: ......spot on my man
,Thought she was ok at the start of her appearances , but has quickly become one of the biggest fucking irritants on the station .......some fucking achievement given the cunts working there. She is fucking everywhere , morning ,noon, night .....Bunter is better with Jordan & Strachan & should of stayed that way ?
Last edited by Northern Troglodite on Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bring on "The Clutcher :)

No longer the Bridesmaid

That's Monday nights though.

And four kids?

Northern Troglodite

ooops wrong laura woods :D :D :oops: :oops:

James90125

Post by James90125 »

The three of them seem to always have a great time. Shame it has to be broadcast on national radio however.

No longer the Bridesmaid

Way too giggly gurgly last night. Bunts needs strackers to temper his squealing

Northern Troglodite

Rapidly running out of patience with the Woods creature . bit too up itself now, needs to rein herself back a lot , becoming a "What laura thinks" show

ccreds

Post by ccreds »

Luke Bore has got to step it up a bit maybe.

Sent from my Lenovo TB-X103F using Tapatalk

No longer the Bridesmaid

Lukewarm is radio death. Only Ryan Mason beats him.

ccreds

Post by ccreds »

Heard the show has its own advert now.

ccreds

Post by ccreds »

The Owls in the mood.