robm

Re: Top 3 crap TS shows

Post by robm »

Only 3 ?
"How wrong is the game"?

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Reg wrote:Rushden and Glendenning's watery stool of a "show" is the worst thing ever broadcast anywhere.

+1
"talkFORUM royalty" - thursty.
"Talkforum's Alan Whicker! " - kevin04.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

Sinbad

Post by Sinbad »

Any show that features Mike Parry.

.. :|
Forever In Our Shadow
It's now ELEVEN LONG YEARS since spurs last won a trophy
Why don't talkSPORT ever mention this ?

Have you ever seen tottenham win the league?

Click here :- http://www.haveyoueverseentottenhamwintheleague.com/

scully

Post by scully »

Sid Pervcat wrote:1. Breakfast- Simply very poor Radio presented by an obsese, wheezing purple bigot, who usually bumbles his way through a few hours of mispronounced "furrin" names, half baked stories and misquotes, thinly veiled racism and rampant xenophobia, whilst cramming his jowls with bacon sandwiches and Jaffa cakes. Often Assisted by a cast of various similarly untalented fuckwits who can barely string a sentence together, never mind fucking broadcast to the nation

2.JWOTS- Jim White is just a fucking delusional helmet.Twitter is LITERALLY GOING CRAZY..No Jim..It's not, is it? It's not going crazy at all you deranged old cunt, Brian in Milton Keynes has just tweeted a picture of his Breakfast.That's all. Cunt.

3. Fishermans Blues- Just fuck off you shitty fishing cunt
Haha brilliant

Sinbad

Post by Sinbad »

Sid Pervcat wrote:1. Breakfast- Simply very poor Radio presented by an obsese, wheezing purple bigot, who usually bumbles his way through a few hours of mispronounced "furrin" names, half baked stories and misquotes, thinly veiled racism and rampant xenophobia, whilst cramming his jowls with bacon sandwiches and Jaffa cakes. Often Assisted by a cast of various similarly untalented fuckwits who can barely string a sentence together, never mind fucking broadcast to the nation

2.JWOTS- Jim White is just a fucking delusional helmet.Twitter is LITERALLY GOING CRAZY..No Jim..It's not, is it? It's not going crazy at all you deranged old cunt, Brian in Milton Keynes has just tweeted a picture of his Breakfast.That's all. Cunt.

3. Fishermans Blues- Just fuck off you shitty fishing cunt

..... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Forever In Our Shadow
It's now ELEVEN LONG YEARS since spurs last won a trophy
Why don't talkSPORT ever mention this ?

Have you ever seen tottenham win the league?

Click here :- http://www.haveyoueverseentottenhamwintheleague.com/

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

The Stain's faux-laddishness.
Clever Adrian's faux-controversialism.
JWOTS's faux-sincerity.

All cunts.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

JudgeTedd wrote:Jim [White] seems to think all fans every talk about is diamond formations, tactical substitutions, the merits of playing out from the back and so on. When in fact if Jim ever paid to sit with the riff raff, he’d realise people usually talked about work (midweek games) or that time the coach broke down on that away trip to Carlisle.
As Danny Baker used to say, "it's not about the game, it's about US".
The trouble with Baker and Kelly was that they made it sound easy, so everyone thought they could fill a few hours with a football phone-in, but of course there's not enough good callers to go round, and most of the subjects they're asked to talk about don't exactly lead to huge rolling laughs.
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

My top three, in no particular order:
1) Anything, meht, with Adam "the Catman" Catterall, meht. They're not your fucking mates and neither am I, and to prove it ... click.
2) Drive. I ALWAYS turn it off sooner or later out of boredom with the same old routine, sometimes before it's even started when he's on H&J telling us the delights in store.
3) Close betweeen "Andy Goldsteen's" Sports Bar and the Sposh Broshfosh, but Goldsteen gets it, mainly because of the shouting, and the way he never lets anyone get through half a sentence before he feels the need to interrupt them with a five-minute monologue.

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Spunksteens overriding goal of proving his point over and over is so desperately needy you have to wonder what exactly is wrong with him
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

James90125

Post by James90125 »

YOU'VE MISSED THE POINT
THIS IS MY POINT

robm

Post by robm »

1 Sports Breakfast

2. Drive

3. Sports Bar

In no particular order of crapness..
"How wrong is the game"?

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

James90125 wrote:YOU'VE MISSED THE POINT
THIS IS MY POINT

IT ACTUALLY WASNT MY POINT TO BEGIN WITH THOUGH, ITS JUST THAT IM THICK AND SUCH A LITTLE BITCH I DONT LIKE TO BE WRONG, EVER, WHICH IS FUNNY BECAUSE IM WRONG 100% OF THE TIME.

JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY
Build Back More Betterer

JW90

Post by JW90 »

1. Drive- Haven't listened to a single minute all year when Durham has been on- absolute shite that should've been binned years ago.

2. Brazil and Parry- Tedium. Dull anecdotes, Parry making shit up.

3. Breakfast with Allardyce/ Saunders- Pair of complete bores who drone on before we all fall back asleep. Dinosaur era came after them and their views.

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:Spunksteens overriding goal of proving his point over and over is so desperately needy you have to wonder what exactly is wrong with him
I know exactly what's wrong with him: cuntosis.

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

JimmyDee wrote:
JudgeTedd wrote:Jim [White] seems to think all fans every talk about is diamond formations, tactical substitutions, the merits of playing out from the back and so on. When in fact if Jim ever paid to sit with the riff raff, he’d realise people usually talked about work (midweek games) or that time the coach broke down on that away trip to Carlisle.
As Danny Baker used to say, "it's not about the game, it's about US".
The trouble with Baker and Kelly was that they made it sound easy, so everyone thought they could fill a few hours with a football phone-in, but of course there's not enough good callers to go round, and most of the subjects they're asked to talk about don't exactly lead to huge rolling laughs.

:dart:

I once tuned into 5live’s early morning business show. Whilst discussing the stock markets and corporate takeovers, they had a side question of........ “ where’s the strangest place you’ve ever woken up?”. Needless to say, this got very little response from listeners.

I put my foot through the wireless set and sent Lord Reith the bill :x
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022