Top 3 crap TS shows

Talksport - the main station discussion place
kevin04

Top 3 crap TS shows

Post by kevin04 »

1. Drive - I can't abide it. I won't listen to it. It brings on depression. Darren Gough trying to string a sentence together along with the utter chancer (who could/can be alright if he packed in the gobshitery). They probably still do that Daily Arsenal nonsense. Imagine eating your tea and listening to this kaka in the background. GET LOST!

2. Jim White's program - let's speak to a chairman of a Championship club followed up by meaningless football talk, then be outraged (you're not really) at whatever some fans, club or player has done, all this then summed up by Michael Gray. Why would people listen to this over the likes of Richardson, Brassell, Vickery, even Marcotti.

3. Andy Gowdstein's Spowwwws Bar - its better than Drive and Jim White, but its still rank. Goldstein, the spoiled little pot-hunting brat can't take defeat or losing an argument. Cundy, although orange in colour and a bit of a fud, is actually OK whenever he is free of the Mockney Manc who still thinks Britpop is relevant.

Which shows on TS don't you like (with venom)?
Bellend. Rupert Bell fanclub - MEMBER.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Re: Top 3 crap TS shows

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

1. Fucking Max and Fucking Barry. Get that absolute SHIT off the radio NOW

2. Sporting Couch. Sporting CUNT more like. FUCK OFF

3. All the rest
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Goldstein's Sports Bar. Its not just the standard of the show, which is catered for people with an IQ of less than zero, its that Goldstein is such a cunt, it is clear he is a deeply unpleasant piece of shit who needs his teeth knocking out. JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY JAY

VATS MY POINT POINT PROVEN VATS MY POINT POINT PROVEN VATS MY POINT POINT PROVEN VATS MY POINT POINT PROVEN VATS MY POINT POINT PROVEN VATS MY POINT POINT PROVEN VATS MY POINT POINT PROVEN VATS MY POINT POINT PROVEN

Jim Whites show: Microsoft made an AI that learned off interactions with others. They gave it a twitter account. Within 4 hours it was telling everyone that Hitler did nothing wrong and telling people they were wrong for not believing this. Jim White reminds me of this AI robot.

Drive. Sad more than anything else. Its nice Durham has decided to be goughs carer, but he used to be good. The other 2 above have no talent at all, theyre lucky to have a job, but Durham used to be an interesting thought provoking journalist. Now he gets covered in spittle by someone who cant even read or speak properly on a daily basis for money.
Build Back More Betterer

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

1. Breakfast. Flagship show of the station presented by a man who doesn’t watch much sport (if any!!). We’re constantly being told how coaching is evolving and how older managers must move with the times, yet the presenter played football in a bygone age. He’ll happily boast of freebies he’s in line to get, but gets annoyed by scrounging foreigners. Couldn’t tell you what happened in most second halves of games in midweek (or weekends).

2 Jwots. Before Sunny Jim took over this show it could be quite amusing. In fact it got me retuning into the station after years away. Now, it’s sky sports news radio all over. Every story has a sensational edge to it. Twitter is seemingly constantly blowing up. Anyone who uses the word “debate” so much, when trying to drum up callers, needs taking into the woods and shooting. Jim seems to think all fans every talk about is diamond formations, tactical substitutions, the merits of playing out from the back and so on. When in fact if Jim ever paid to sit with the riff raff, he’d realise people usually talked about work (midweek games) or that time the coach broke down on that away trip to Carlisle.

3 (tricky one this as there’s so many to choose from). Max and Barry. One presenter who’s trying to hard to be liked. Being self deprecating is a fine thing to be..... unless what you say most people would agree with. Also ‘adapting’ others ideas does not make you as good a broadcaster as them. The other presenter sounds like he’d rather be anywhere else but in front of a microphone during the show.
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

James90125

Post by James90125 »

Rushden and Glendenning
Bingham and Cascarino
Fisherman's Blues

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

1. Breakfast- Simply very poor Radio presented by an obsese, wheezing purple bigot, who usually bumbles his way through a few hours of mispronounced "furrin" names, half baked stories and misquotes, thinly veiled racism and rampant xenophobia, whilst cramming his jowls with bacon sandwiches and Jaffa cakes. Often Assisted by a cast of various similarly untalented fuckwits who can barely string a sentence together, never mind fucking broadcast to the nation

2.JWOTS- Jim White is just a fucking delusional helmet.Twitter is LITERALLY GOING CRAZY..No Jim..It's not, is it? It's not going crazy at all you deranged old cunt, Brian in Milton Keynes has just tweeted a picture of his Breakfast.That's all. Cunt.

3. Fishermans Blues- Just fuck off you shitty fishing cunt

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

1.Drive was the show that got me listening to Talksport when Durham was with Ian Wright and the pan is not big enough to measure how far it has dropped.This is down to Durham who had this idea of being an obnoxious fucker to anyone that will phone or text him.He rarely debates with callers and how can he when it's shit he is peddling.Think he is going to be a busted flush sooner rather than later.

2.Breakfast time with Brazil and Parry was entertaining but again has plummeted through the Irani era then stations favourites as guests along with the thing that Brazil has become.Hanger on,freeloader,alcoholic who has just given up on acquiring any knowledge of day to day sport to concentrate on Freebieland.
Could easily cark it on air.

3.Saggers the pontificator thankfully getting less and less to do but in his prime was obnoxious jingoistic and headmasterly and needs put down.
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

caveman

Post by caveman »

Anything with Saggers - Shit
Drive - Shit
Sports Bar - Shit

ToRmAtO
Winner POTY - 2007 !!!!

Post by ToRmAtO »

1: Drive
2: Anything with Saggers
3: Anything with Bingham
Godwin's law

The Doctor Is In

Post by The Doctor Is In »

Rushden and Glendinning
Greenteeth and the Yorkshire window licker
Anything with Porky
Peace and Love

Reg

Post by Reg »

Rushden and Glendenning's watery stool of a "show" is the worst thing ever broadcast anywhere.
Roy IN!!

Northern Troglodite

Post by Northern Troglodite »

Drive , way beyond shite with a special needs co host& a lead presenter peddling shite & contradiction on a weekly basis
Brazil......simply can't be arsed with it & does not hide it
Stain.......purile drivel

Place is a shitfest from the men at the top to the presenters who need shifting on by the busload.....not that any sane fucking company would employ them
Bring on "The Clutcher :)

JayMawds82

Post by JayMawds82 »

1. Jim White
2. Weekend Breakfast
3. H&J off season (no one cares about cricket Andy)

Reg

Post by Reg »

JayMawds82 wrote: H&J off season (no one cares about cricket Andy)

I like cricket AND Andy! *

* Don't listen to it though :)
Roy IN!!

JayMawds82

Post by JayMawds82 »

Reg wrote:
JayMawds82 wrote: H&J off season (no one cares about cricket Andy)

I like cricket AND Andy! *

We have the resident Cricket nonce that works between 4pm and 7pm.

* Don't listen to it though :)